idea!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

titalice
I've got an idea for a movie! It could be about a boy who's mother and father brought him up to be a good little boy and he was always nice and polite. Then he became bullied and they forced him into having drugs and kept on hitting him round the head and beating him up so he became mentally disordered. This brought bad things to the family. His father is a dirty old man who now thinks he can get away with raping his son because he's got a mental disorder and he wouldn't tell anyone because he wouldn't know what's going on! One day his mother got in the way and asked too many questions for Robin's mind to take about the bruises he had, he hit her. His father told him he was a bastard and hit him with a bat after Robin's mother left home as it was too much for her to take. Robin was now in a state. He didn't have a mother to love anymore and he was living with a paedo. He knew what his father was doing to him now and started to become smarter and played basketball and baseball. He was coming back into his old self. One day Robin was sitting on his bed, looking at the doorhandle and his eyes flickering to light seeping through under the doorway once in a while. He was whispering: "Don't come in, don't come in..." Over and over again. Then a shadow spread across the light from under the doorway and the doorhandle turned and the door opened. Robin knew what to do and screamed as loud as he could, but as the figure moved into the room, his father tied him up and gagged him, knocking him out. When Robin come to he finds himself attached to a wooden chair, strapped down to it and his old headbrace around him to hold him to the chair. Suddenly the father appears in front of him and Robin begins to struggle and cry, but his wrists hurt and the chains are cutting his wrists. He stops as his father comes closer. Then his father gets a call and has to go out. Robin takes this opportunity to get out. He manages to get his chair over to the top of the stairs and then doesn't know what to do. His father comes back and finds him at the top of stairs and tells him he will pay for trying to get away. Then he moves him to the window and out onto the balcony where they overlooked the car park where loads of police cars are looking up. His father begins to laugh loudly and holds Robin's hair as Robin cries and struggles even more. The father is shot at, but it misses him and he manages to cover Robin in gasoline without being shot. Robin cries even more and then his father sets him alight. I don't know what could come next... what do you think?

Stokely
Okay, I'm not sure if you're joking.

titalice
I'm not, I got the idea... what's so bad about it? It's dirty, obviously but I think it would have a really good effect on poeple who do this kind of thing. It will be tense, sad and weird. But I think it would be really good to see, the boy would be about 12 so it would make it even more effective, but I don't want to make the boy 5 otherwise it would be a bit too frightening for mothers who don't like that kind of stuff.

Jackie Malfoy
Good idfea.JM

bluesfan
sounds like scenes from the gift when he keeps saying to look at the blue diamond and then sets his father on fire for all the sex abuse he has had. i do hope this isnt from personal experience because if so you really should get some help but in all i'm sure it would make a great movie take a chance and write a screne play what could it hurt trust me i've seen worse movies

botankus
Only if you cast MaCauley Culkin as the son and James Earl Jones as the father.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.