Granny Goodness vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/GrannyGoodness.jpg

Don't laugh just yet, you dirty mofos.
Granny (being from Apokilips) is seriously tough and strong, and has many years fighting experience over Spider-man, and she has a veriety of weapons. She's part of the Darkseid's Elite.

Draco69
Granny Goodness. She's taken down far more adept foes. Spidey is no match.

long pig
Agreed.

whirlysplat
Another of long pigs fantasies, go long pig, squeal for Granny big grin

Keep the faith

Keep it Whirlylaughing

Originally posted by long pig

Granny (being from Apokilips) is seriously tough and strong, and has many years fighting experience over Spider-man, and she has a veriety of weapons. She's part of the Darkseid's Elite.

colossus17
hey after a 6 pack..i would do her..... whistle

whirlysplat
Originally posted by colossus17
hey after a 6 pack..i would do her..... whistle

Yeah but I don't think "doing her" is the aim of long pigs thread. Granny goodness does the doing if what happened to lex luthor is an indicator.

big grin

long pig
Jeez, nothing worse than a passive agressive homosexual with pent up anger. Whirley, we all know your secret, now get over yourself ol' bean.
big grin

whirlysplat
I didn't make the thread and I have not got "boner" or any of the other interesting things like the "village people" you use in your sigs. I make no judgements on your lifestyle wants hopes and dreams my friend. big grin Personally I have nothing against homosexuality or BDSM if these are your fantasies long pig, its cool. However if any exposing has been done it appears to be your own big grin

Methinks he doth protest to much big grin

Keep the faith big grin

Jeez, nothing worse than a passive agressive homosexual with pent up anger. Whirley, we all know your secret, now get over yourself ol' bean.
big grin

guy222

granny wins

TricksterPriest
Granny just beat down the Greek Pantheon. So......whistle

quanchi112
granny cant lose here.

its freaking spiderman. he gets wasted.

SevenShackles
granny schools peter in the ways of love making and peter later takes his own life...

granny makes spidey her little ***** boy.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Granny just beat down the Greek Pantheon. So......whistle

When was this?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by SevenShackles
granny schools peter in the ways of love making and peter later takes his own life...

granny makes spidey her little ***** boy. sounds pretty accurate erm

Rorschach
Originally posted by Endless Mike
When was this?

Amazons Attack #6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.