Count Dokku vs Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoodedsith20
So who do you think would win? It would probably be one hell of a fight but i think Dooku would just take the win.

darth-yoda
ill go with malak

Lord Darkstar
I think Malak as well. He was only rivalled by Revan. He was also a powerful dueller and has a greater command of the force than Dooku does.

Fishy
I agree with Yoda and Darkstar... Malak wins

Gryn Jabar
Count Dokku? As in the obscure 16th century Japanese count, or count Dooku? Either way, Malak.

Bobafetty
yes Malak. Malak is a freaky ass bald guy but he was trained by Revan and that has to count for something in a saber fight.

Kun-ni Habeo
malak

hoodedsith20
Sry about the dokku thing, but now that I think of it Malak would probanly kick Dooku's ass.

Human Vader
well revan never trained malak, but malak anyways

Darth Abominus
malak, he's physically much stronger, has a great command of the force and has seen more battle than dooku.

Gryn Jabar
Revan did train Malak, Malak was his apprentice.

Human Vader
no his training was complete before the mandalorian wars. malak only became the apprentice because he was weaker. revan didnt really have time to teach him anything anyways, as malak turned on him so quickly

Gryn Jabar
Revan did train him in the Dark Side, as well as in the use of the Star Forge (probably).

Bobafetty
Yes he did train him. Atleast from what I've read.

Lord Mader
He did train him.

Lord Darkstar
yup, Revan trained him for over two years actually, that was how long Revan was the sith lord before Malak betrayed him

LordSorgo
Dooku Hands down.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
yea,just to be difficult....Dooku owns.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
yea,just to be difficult....Dooku owns.

You really are annoying roll eyes (sarcastic)

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Fishy
You really are annoying roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Coughs*

Fishy
Originally posted by LordSorgo
*Coughs*

I'm not annoying i'm just big boned

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Fishy
I'm not annoying i'm just big boned

*Barfs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.