Adam Warlock w/soul gem vs Neron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Neron.jpg

VS

Adam Warlock

Fighting over the Soul Gem.

long pig
Bumpzilla!

This fight is awesome, jeez.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig
Bumpzilla!

This fight is awesome, jeez.

A bit of self publicity never hurt anyone and I guess you need it longpig big grin

Sentry
If it's a soul battle, Warlock would most likely take it. Maybe. Warlock did best Mephisto in his own realm. This guy Neron did a number on the JLA, but Warlock is pro with the soul gem. If they battle in the soul world(in the soul gem), 9/10 Warlock takes it. If they battle physically, Neron 7/10. Can't count out Warlock in a physical battle either. He's a self taught martial artist. He practically learned how to fight by battling his opponents physically, and remembering their tactics. He still has the power cosmic, along with a touch of psionic ability. But since he has the soul gem, his standard powers are severely hindered. Warlock's best chance is to try and enter Neron's soul, if he has one, or pull him into the soul world, and battle him there.

Could go either way. But if it's just for the soul gem, Warlock takes it.

Good fight.

Draco69
Neron is EXTREMELY powerful. He's a threat to Heaven itself. He's second to Lucifer. Warlock is ****ed. Neron can rearrange reality. Create whole worlds. Warlock isn't on his level.

leonidas
<<Warlock isn't on his level.>>

but, as is often the case, warlock wouldn't have to be. he wasn't on mephisto's level either - at least not in hell, where meph is supposedly supreme. it's the soul gem that matters, not warlock. the question should be: is the soul gem powerful enough to beat neron? i tend to think yes. neron is one of those types of 'spiritual' beings that warlock specializes in BECAUSE of his mastery over 'things of the spirit'. anything neron can do, mephisto is capable of in hell. i love neron, and would SERIOUSLY love to see him beat aw's ass. but i just don't really see it happening. f'n soul gem . . . it's been the ruin of many a good fight . . .

ps-i'm a bit surprised more people haven't used neron in battles, he is very cool and a very bad mofo . . .

good thread long.

Draco69
There's no comparision to Neron and Mephisto. Mephisto has power in his realm. Neron has power ANYWHERE. He's the Lord of Hell. He can do ANYTHING. However the price must that of a soul to such dealings.

For god's sake he put the Spectre out of business.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.