High Evolutionary vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Let the War begin.
I think High Evolutionary could beat Apocalypse or Surfer; so how do you think he'd fair against Thanos.

armandovalles
Thanos wins. Thanos is way above Apocalypse, who stalemated the High Evolutionary.

markolin
But the power level of the HE varies very much.It depends on his isotope e kick.He goes from subhuman to evolved human to nearly God.
Highest Incarnations stalemated Galactus and created the Counter-Earth.

whobdamandog
Though Thanos is as smart as they come in the MU..I'd still have to give the High Evolutionary a significant edge in terms of intellect. HE is written so inconsistantly power wise, however at his best, he's probably a notch above Thanos. But as much props as I'm giving the Evolutionary right now..I'd still give this battle to Thanos. Why? Because Thanos is the freaking cleverest, backstabbing, cheapest, unpredictable, manipulative, craftiest minds in the universe. He has proven time and time again to outwit people who waaaaay outclass him in terms of power and intellect(Galactus, In Betweener, Mistress Death, Tyrant...Odin..etc...etc)

So anyway..Thanos takes this..after a long drawn out battle. The rule of the day is never mess with Thanos..unless you have Adam Warlock and nigh omnipotent power with you...cool

Mider
at full power how would the H E do is that how strong he was when he fought Apocalypse?

who?-kid
HE powers aren't very consistent, so I give this to Thanos (who is always a true powerhouse).

Mider
he could always devolve him

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
he could always devolve him

High Evolutionary can't devolve Thanos is more powerful and more consistent, Thanos is cursed by death and her powers are greater than High Evolutionary

Mider
doesnt matter he could devolve him to the lowest life form he could have done the same when he fought galactus

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
What the f**k?doesnt matter he could devolve him to the lowest life form he What the f**k? could have done the same when he fought galactus

Galactus was at normal powered a full powered Galactus sends hi to death, end of story.

Mider
yeah well good luck at him getting to full power huh?

LordKaos
High Evolutionary is supposed to be the height of human evolution, Eternals are a subset of humanity. Thanos is the only mutant eternal which based on Eternal genetics is an abomination. I think the two would find interest in each other and have tea.

Mider
lol :P indeed

Mider
thanos gets devolved galactus was scared of getting devolved why would thanos fare better, and HE grew to galactus size

Mider
also at his strongest he's known as a god, and can create things out of thin air even beings can thanos do that?

ALEMASTER
hi evolutionary wins this with easssse

grey fox
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
hi evolutionary wins this with easssse

Wrong.

Evolutionary couldn't even dent Hulk , Thanos makes Hulk look like his *****.

Mr.V
and HE gets owned by sinister and tricked like a b*tch.

THANOS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse>>>>>>Sinister

who?-kid
Originally posted by grey fox
Wrong.

Evolutionary couldn't even dent Hulk , Thanos makes Hulk look like his *****.
Depends which Hulk.

grey fox
Grey hulk.

who?-kid
Grey Hulk gets his ass handed to him. Professor Hulk probably too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.