Plo Koon,Ki-Adi Mundi &Sha'a Gi vs. maul and Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
No idea why i put Sha'a Gi in there.Probably to put someone in there who would give the Jedi a numerical advantage but will die soon anyway.This is a pretty irrelevant thread,but there've been so much of those on this forum.yes Dan,i know i desserve the Alf suck It pic.

Darth L. Dipsit
Although you don't seem to think it's a good fight, it's actually a tough call. However, I believe that, after a good long fight, Maul and Vader might take this.

Bobafetty
They would.
Vader vs. Plo Koon- Vader (Plo Koon relies on mind tricks to sike the enemy out. That never would work on Vader)
Maul vs. Mundi- I would say Maul (feel free to object)
Then Vader and Maul easily take out Sha together.

sasee tiin
i think it will go like this:
Vader vs Mundi - vader (after a long fight)
Maul vs Koon & sha'a gi - the jedis
i think maul would die before mundi, then vader is overkilled by three Jedis.
But, if Vader finish off Mundi fast enough, the sith would take this home.

Kun-ni Habeo
maul owns them all one on one vader too

Wickerman
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
maul owns them all one on one vader too

Assuming this is a vs. thread and not a "Bloody Sport VIII" american ninja-like movie with a low budget and crappy plot/actors/script, then i suppose since it's 3vs2 the jedi wont be attacking one by one.

~wickerman~

Bobafetty
lol

Kun-ni Habeo
still vader alone would wup them

sasee tiin
Any reasons?
just wondering.....

Bobafetty
Well I think he's saying that Plo Koon, Ki-Adi Mundi & Sha'a Gi arent exactly the best warriors so they could be beaten pretty easily. But not by Vader alone in my oppinion.

sasee tiin
neither in my opinion.....
both Mundi and Koon are highly respected memers of the Jedi council, and would certainly give both Maul and Vader a tuff bfight, maybe win.

Lord Mader
maul and vader u losers... Plo koon is no even a strong jedi he just leads stuff and he is wise. Mundi is ok... but couldnt block all those lasers. Vader could of or just blocked the lasers with his hands using the force. Also he as beleived to be strongest sith lord is history. Maul is a sith apprentice. Look

sasee tiin
I definetly think you have to much faith in Vader, he is just 80% as strong as ROTS anakin, who was a powerful, but not extremely strong Jedi.
And Plo Koon is a great jedi!!

Lord Mader
My bad i meant Mundi asnt a strong jedi heh heh smile

Lord Mader
But Vader would kill him he did get stronger as vader. Because he learnt much more about the force and he is the only sith lord who can choke people who are very far away from him. Also he was the chosen one... remember that. The chosen one must be strong and had to kill the sith. Ya he did bring balance to the force when killing him in episode 6. So he was truely the chosen one.

sasee tiin
the fact that he is the chosen one doesn't affect his strength.
He got better, and acquired more knowledge o the force, but still his suit made him slow, and by the way, i think it would be hard for Vader to force choke either Mundi or Koon,it works best on "non-force-users"
(have me excused wink)

Darth_Otaku
Euhhhmmmm,Luke could beat Vader.It wasn't even NJO Luke who is Holy on this forum,it was ROTJ Luke.So Ki-Adi Mundi can win.Plo Koon can win.Sha'a Gi can't.But i think the Jedi will win.
Plo vs. Vader =Plo Koon
Ki-Adi Mundi & Sha'a Gi vs. Maul=is Ki-Adi Mundi and the Shaggy Clone dead.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lord Mader
But Vader would kill him he did get stronger as vader. Because he learnt much more about the force and he is the only sith lord who can choke people who are very far away from him. Also he was the chosen one... remember that. The chosen one must be strong and had to kill the sith. Ya he did bring balance to the force when killing him in episode 6. So he was truely the chosen one.

Don't be crazy. As Saesee kindly pointed out he's not as powerful as Anakin was. Vader has MUCH less force power than Anakin did, but much better control. Think of it this way. When he was Anakin he had that unholy number of midi-chlorians. When he lost both arms and both legs, imagine the ungodly number of midi-chlorians lost JUST in that process. He wasn't as powerful as you may think....why do you think Sidious wanted to replace him with Luke in ROTJ? "Strike him down and take his place by my side" ring any bells?
I'm not saying he's not an awesome character, cause he is. but don't give him that much credit. Also, that whole chosen crap doesn't mean jacksh1t. If there was a prophecy about me being "The chosen one that shall restore balance to the political scene" that doesn't mean i'm stronger or more intelligent or more resourceful than all political figures.
Ya feelin me?

~wickerman~

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Plo Poon could beat Vader????

ur off ur rocket. Vader and Maul wee their britches, do a lil' dance, make a lil' love( with hot female jedi) and get down to.....business, whippin that ass. they would stomp out the jedi with ease.

LordSorgo
Why does everyone think Plo, Mundi and Shaggy would own Maul and Vader? Those Jedi suck, except for Plo Koon because he looks cool. Shaggy is a pussy and Mundi is unskilled and ugly. If Maul can defeat a Jedi master such as Qui Gonn, he would have a party fighting these three. Vader would too.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Wickerman
Don't be crazy. As Saesee kindly pointed out he's not as powerful as Anakin was. Vader has MUCH less force power than Anakin did, but much better control. Think of it this way. When he was Anakin he had that unholy number of midi-chlorians. When he lost both arms and both legs, imagine the ungodly number of midi-chlorians lost JUST in that process. He wasn't as powerful as you may think....why do you think Sidious wanted to replace him with Luke in ROTJ? "Strike him down and take his place by my side" ring any bells?
I'm not saying he's not an awesome character, cause he is. but don't give him that much credit. Also, that whole chosen crap doesn't mean jacksh1t. If there was a prophecy about me being "The chosen one that shall restore balance to the political scene" that doesn't mean i'm stronger or more intelligent or more resourceful than all political figures.
Ya feelin me?

~wickerman~

Nobody is feeling you. None of us go down that Road. And i agree that Chosen one don't mean jackshit. But still, Vader is pretty powerful and i think those jedi would crumble before him. Especially Shaggy.

sasee tiin
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Why does everyone think Plo, Mundi and Shaggy would own Maul and Vader? Those Jedi suck, except for Plo Koon because he looks cool. Shaggy is a pussy and Mundi is unskilled and ugly. If Maul can defeat a Jedi master such as Qui Gonn, he would have a party fighting these three. Vader would too.

I don't think the Jedi would own them, but after a long fight i think the Jedi team would be able to win.
Obi Wan killed Maul as a padawan (not completely fair, but he did)
so why shouldn't great masters like Koon or Mundi do the same?

By the way, how mundi and Plo Koon look, doesn't really matter.....just wanted to inform you.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by sasee tiin
I don't think the Jedi would own them, but after a long fight i think the Jedi team would be able to win.
Obi Wan killed Maul as a padawan (not completely fair, but he did)
so why shouldn't great masters like Koon or Mundi do the same?

By the way, how mundi and Plo Koon look, doesn't really matter.....just wanted to inform you.

Obi Wan was way more powerful than Plo or Mundi, even as a Padawan.
Maybe Plo would have a chance against Maul, but not Mundi. And Shaggy? Shaggy would pee himself and run.

Darth_Rankkor
mundi, is the most able of the three. The other two would die fast at the hands of the dark lords. Ki adi mundi would then give up a good fight but exausted, he falls in the battle. Then it would be vader vs maul cause they want the emperors favor. hehehehe

sasee tiin
Maybe Plo would have a chance against Maul, but not Mundi. And Shaggy? Shaggy would pee himself and run.

How can you say that Obi was way more powerful as a padawan, when he was just slightly better as a master??
both Plo and Mundi would have a good chance against maul, fighting alone. They would both loose to be Vader, but it would take time.
So if this shaggy ( don't know much about this jedi) helped one of Mundi Or Koon with maul, they would probably be able to help the second one with Vader afterwards.

Darth_Rankkor
isn't this shaggy character SHAK'TI in fact?

sasee tiin
i don't know.....if it is, the Jedi would win easier.

Darth_Rankkor
i don't know.....if it is, the Jedi would win easier.

No they wouldn't win :P if they had an hard time (5 of them) against GG, They would never win against mecha vader and maul.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
mundi, is the most able of the three. The other two would die fast at the hands of the dark lords. Ki adi mundi would then give up a good fight but exausted, he falls in the battle. Then it would be vader vs maul cause they want the emperors favor. hehehehe

Mundi is not the most able. Plo Koon has a reputation for his Lightsaber skills, Mundi has a rep for running his mouth AKA Being a Jedi Politician. Mundi lasted mere seconds against the Troops. If Plo wasn't blown to shit in a ship, he would have lasted longer. As for Shaggy... Shaggy is just a useless Jedi based on "Shaggy" from Scooby Doo.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
isn't this shaggy character SHAK'TI in fact?

No, his name is Sha'a Gi. And he is indeed based on Shaggy from the Scooby Doo series.

LordSorgo
How can you say that Obi was way more powerful as a padawan, when he was just slightly better as a master??
both Plo and Mundi would have a good chance against maul, fighting alone. They would both loose to be Vader, but it would take time.
So if this shaggy ( don't know much about this jedi) helped one of Mundi Or Koon with maul, they would probably be able to help the second one with Vader afterwards.

Obi Wan was an extremely good Padawan, being that a Master, Qui Gonn, died and Obi survived. Obi Wan is slighty better as a master? Is this why he didn't get raped during O-66?

sasee tiin
you misunderstood, i meant Obi wan, being slightly better than Mundi and Koon, when he was a master.

Kun-ni Habeo
KoonT would never beat vader c'mon guys he died ini his fighter like some lowlife cloned b1tch!

LordSorgo
you misunderstood, i meant Obi wan, being slightly better than Mundi and Koon, when he was a master.

Ah, i see. Slighty better is still better.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
obi was not as powerful as of TPM.
Mundi is better than Poon.

vader and maul own.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
obi was not as powerful as of TPM.
Mundi is better than Poon.

vader and maul own.

Mundi is not better! Mundi is just a politician. He doesn't spend most of his time with his Lightsaber. Koon is more skilled with a saber than Mundi.

Admiral Akbar

padawan obi stronger than plo and mundi. wtf are you smoking. PLo was still a master when obi was training to become a jedi. Its like saying a youngling could kill master yoda.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
padawan obi stronger than plo and mundi. wtf are you smoking. PLo was still a master when obi was training to become a jedi. Its like saying a youngling could kill master yoda.

Your so damned wrong!

Obi wan killed a Sith Lord. Did Plo Koon?

Didn't think so.

Whether he killed him by suprise or whether Maul was a dumbass, Obi Wan still killed Maul.

Bobafett34
jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.