kyle katarn (JK:JA) vs Dooku ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Rankkor
Would Kyle win after he accepted the force and been training with luke or would dooku win

Bobafetty
No. Dooku wins this. Kyle isn't that great. I played this game with him and he sucks.

OB1-KeNinja
He doesn't necessarily suck, he just isn't as powerful as Dooku.

Wickerman
Dooku has Force Lightning. So does Kyle. Kyle also has a few tricks that dooku either doesn't have access to or i just haven't seen him do, such as force protection, absorbtion, heal and other crap like that from the game (we ARE talking Jedi Academy here right?). As for speed, Agility, etc., if it were AOTC Dooku i'd say Kyle no prob. due to his acrobatics in the game. However in ROTS i saw him do that jump when Anakin and Obi Wan come to rescue Palpatine, and i was impressed. So i'd put them on the same level there. If i were to translate Dooku into game terms, i'd say he has force lightning rank 2 (i'm considering Palps to have rank 3 or higher if possible), all the force jump/see/blahblahblah/speed/etc. at rank 3, and a few more things.
It's a tough call, and i'm not saying Kyle would win, just trying to make sure Kyle isn't pushed aside by EU hating morons that just go "Darth Maul rulz" or "Grievous sucks".

~wickerman~

Darth_Rankkor
true true. A sane discussion you mean thinks I

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
true true. A sane discussion you mean thinks I

OMG don't say sane on a vs. forum no expression (but yeah, that's what i meant)

~wickerman~

Lord Darkstar
don't need to worry about the EU not getting the respect it deserves on this thread, most of us believe that most people in EU waste anyone.

But after saying that, I still have to say that Dooku would win. He has been training for far longer, he knows form II, which is designed to kill lightsaber weilding people. And he also wasted Obi-Wan in RotS, I don't think that Kyle could have done that.

Lord Mader
Kyle wins, Luke and Kyle are the highest jedi

Fishy
Dooku probably wins... I don't think Kyle has a chance against a form 2 master as powerful as Dooku

Darth Plagues
Dooku has some speed.

Darth_Otaku
Battle of the Beards.Euhhmm Toto vs. ZZ Top.Euhhh...Dooku.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Dooku

ChaoticReign
This is a tough one. From what I've seen Kyle seems to have just as many force abilities maybe a couple more. Like the fight between Yoda and Dooku this one is going to come down to Lightsaber I think. I would say Kyle's lightning is more powerful(as mentioned 3 while dooku's is around 2). But I think Dooku could still argueably stop it. It comes down to the fight. Is Kyle as good or better than ROTS Ani? Kyle did kill countless Reborn, Jerec and his apprentices, Desann, I'm sure countless cult members also. As your master in academy unless you decided you were bored and stabbed Kyle in the back he never died. He was tough. And he did defeat Tavion also which wasn't as significant. His saber style borders on a cross between fast and strong. Strong is designed to knock down defenses of another saber user. I'd say he has a fair chance. Kyle takes it 6/10 maybe 7/10.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Lord Mader
Kyle wins, Luke and Kyle are the highest jedi

You mean the ONLY :P hahahahahahaha

Luke would is not on the table to discuss. But I do admit that by Jedi Academy timeline luke are far more powerful than in ROTJ where he is a nothing more than a redneck hillbilly s**t kicker with a club

LordSorgo
Sorry to say this, But Dooku is a far more better duelist than Kyle. Although i think Dooku would have a very hard time, Dooku would walk out of the fight on top.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Sorry to say this, But Dooku is a far more better duelist than Kyle. Although i think Dooku would have a very hard time, Dooku would walk out of the fight on top.

Right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.