plo koons scene?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

master luminara
i think plo koon should had a fighting scene in E3 not a flying one but master Tin should had the flying scene

matreid
I agree! atleast he didnt get slaughtered in the temple.

master luminara
i think he should have killed some clones

Darth Travizzle
me too. Plo Koon was cool.

Master Mawi
I have no idea why George Lucas had Plo Koon blasted out of the sky and Saesee Tiin be killed by Palpatine. But personally, their deaths were pathetic. Saesee Tiin is an Ikotochi, he was born to fly a starfighter FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Plo Koon's a Kel Dorian, he should have been part of Mace Windu's "strike force" to take out Palpatine. PLUS, Lucas should have had Plo Koon to least injure Palpatine a bit. WORST THING IS THAT JEDI CHARACTERS, OTHER THAN MACE, OBI-WAN, ANAKIN, YODA AND KI-ADI MUNDI, NEVER HAVE A SPEAKING PART!!!!!!!!!!!

Mist
you know what? their not gonna change it, its not gonna happen. stop wishing for things that will not ever happen. whats done is done. live with it.

matreid
Originally posted by Mist
you know what? their not gonna change it, its not gonna happen. stop wishing for things that will not ever happen. whats done is done. live with it.
Yes!lamo

DeVi| D0do
The CG in Plo Koon's death scene is awful.

Ben-Kenobi
Also, since we are amoung the subject of Plo Koon dieing in a starfighter left a major plot hole in the star wars universe, only two jedi knights customized their starfighters, Anakin Skywalker, And Saesse Tin, And Plo Koon has a customized paint job on his starfighter, and what seem to be a couple upgrades on the old starfighter.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Mist

Yet another pointless post.

They may edit it in the DVD version. Who knows. I hope they do.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Master Mawi
I have no idea why George Lucas had Plo Koon blasted out of the sky and Saesee Tiin be killed by Palpatine. But personally, their deaths were pathetic. Saesee Tiin is an Ikotochi, he was born to fly a starfighter FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
Also, since we are amoung the subject of Plo Koon dieing in a starfighter left a major plot hole in the star wars universe, only two jedi knights customized their starfighters, Anakin Skywalker, And Saesse Tin, And Plo Koon has a customized paint job on his starfighter, and what seem to be a couple upgrades on the old starfighter.
That's EU. EU ain't canon. EU is stupid. Don't read EU if you want the films to make sense.

If Plo Koon was in Mace's posse he'd have had a crappy half-second death. Putting it in the Order 66 montage makes it more important.

obi-wan geynobi
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
That's EU. EU ain't canon. EU is stupid. Don't read EU if you want the films to make sense.

If Plo Koon was in Mace's posse he'd have had a crappy half-second death. Putting it in the Order 66 montage makes it more important.

yes but if plo koon would have survived much longer bit in the windu strike team part that would have been cool. and i would have want to see his orange light saber because he changed it from blue to orange

obi-wan geynobi
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

yes but if plo koon would have survived much longer bit in the windu strike team part that would have been cool. and i would have want to see his orange light saber because he changed it from blue to orange

DeVi| D0do
No he didn't. That's EU. In the films they're only red, blue, green and purple for Mace.

obi-wan geynobi
hmm i think you are right but still it would have been cool ey?
check this out this is really cool and its not fake!
www.rabittooth.com/starwarswallpaper.htm

obi-wan geynobi
http://www.rabittooth.com/StarWarsWallpaper.htm

Gollum1956
sweet nice link smile

PloKoon
Amen to everyone, Plo Koon should of had a way bigger part in the movie and not die so easily. He was one of the best pilots out there and would have put up a bigger fight

PloKoon Forever
who wants to see a guy witha big forehead, when u can see a cool vampire looking guy??? Happy Dance

Wickerman
Originally posted by obi-wan geynobi

As Dodo already said, that's EU. And even if he'd have been in the strike force team, it would've been an even faster death than the one he got. Lucas knew the Order 66 thing would piss off a lot of fans of smaller characters, like Koon, Mundi, Secura, etc.

~wickerman~

jango fat
and in that scene the cockpit is an ep.3 one whilst he's flying an ep.2 fighter.

Wickerman
Originally posted by jango fat
and in that scene the cockpit is an ep.3 one whilst he's flying an ep.2 fighter.

A few of the SW characters had personalized shuttles/fighters, such as Anakin Skywalker, Saesee Tiin (best damn pilot), Vader (the tie fighter), but when i saw Koon's, i was like "WTF???". i had no idea he had a personalized one as well....but i guess he did... What the f**k?

~wickerman~

dflood
some of the jedi deaths were a real disgrace

he have known these characters for 6 years and we got atatched to them . then in 3 flicks of a palpatines wrist kolar ,fisto and tiin are dead

i was really pi**ed at koon and mundis death oh and btw was that adi gallia on the speeder bike cos i read somewhere that that was her cousin or something like that

Robin Darkside
I dont know, I dont mean to upset others, but if a Jedi died in the movies ,where he had no relevance, I dont see a problem. If something like EU made a super liking of them, where George Lucas didn;t think much of them, Then I dont see a problem.
I dont like EU, not because I didn't give it a chance, its only cause I concentrate on what Lucas provided through the movies

dflood
yeah but gl should have considered the hardcore fans

Robin Darkside
a hardcore fan can mean, someone other than an EU junkie

Wickerman
I somewhat agree. However, i'm gonna use the "clone wars get out of jail" card here. Clone Wars WAS supervised by Lucas. And in those toons he made a few jedi more important, such as Tiin, Fisto or Shaak Ti.

And i'm sure he actually did try to make all their deaths look interesting in an initial version of the script. EG: Shaak Ti's two death versions which were both cut out, but in the end didn't sad

Either way, it won't do any good venting about that now is it?

~wickerman~

matreid
Originally posted by dflood
some of the jedi deaths were a real disgrace

he have known these characters for 6 years and we got atatched to them . then in 3 flicks of a palpatines wrist kolar ,fisto and tiin are dead

i was really pi**ed at koon and mundis death oh and btw was that adi gallia on the speeder bike cos i read somewhere that that was her cousin or something like that

You read right. That was Adi Gallia's cousin Stass Allie. smile

commander gree
i hate that scen when plo koon blows up yeah i agree he should fight and kill some clones or something

Darth Travizzle
Here's a picture of Plo Koon without all the stuff he needs on his face with human oxygen.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
I dont know, I dont mean to upset others, but if a Jedi died in the movies ,where he had no relevance, I dont see a problem. If something like EU made a super liking of them, where George Lucas didn;t think much of them, Then I dont see a problem.
I dont like EU, not because I didn't give it a chance, its only cause I concentrate on what Lucas provided through the movies
I think some of the reason isn't that people liked the characters but that it makes the jedi look pretty crappy.

bruthaindahood
hi hannah

Darthburgerking
Plo's death was pretty lame ever since episode 1 and Jedi Power Battles where he kicked ass I wanted him to be in a movie using some light saber action. Also his saber wasn't yellow in episode 2, I haven't watched it in a while so I can't remember confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.