Will A.I. Become Humanity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freaky Zeeky
Will it?

debbiejo
No...A machine can never have a spirit.

Freaky Zeeky
Don't need a spirit to be "act" human. Just emotions.
smile

debbiejo
I don't think they will be accepted as human though, No DNA, no spirit, no REAL emotions...You can't really program something to love...not like the movie...

whirlysplat
We have no proof humans have souls either deebbiejoOriginally posted by debbiejo
No...A machine can never have a spirit.

Big Evil
They better not, I will warn you now what will happen if robots become like humans.

The liberals will hollar and whine about how robots don't have the same rights we do. They get paid less and have to work more hours. They completely ignore the OBVIOUS that robots were DESIGNED to work harder and are made of metal and wires, not soft fleshy molecules..

Eventualy we work just as hard as the damn robots and are suffering cause of it, which creates a huge hatred to the robotic community possibly resulting in hacker's becoming the new Malcom X for hummanity. We as the freedom fighters will fight for there to be one mankind and one mankind only. But before this war can have a winner there will be people who are sexualy attracted to robots who will be renamed "robosexuals". And people who have implanted machinery who are not quite human nor robot either (Like Vader.) will be dubbed "cyborgs"..

Most likely we'll win as we have the techonolgy and unlike a virus to our bodies, computers don't have an "immune system". Though they could fight to create more and more upgrades for thier own protection. This war will come out like North and South Koriea. And by this time most if not all the liberals have turned cyborg wether it be a vain attempt for "everyone to be equal" or just in spite of thier human heritage and to prove we need to take "the next step in evolution". "The robots have the right idea and arn't warmonger fools". No, we just created the robots and now they have more freedoms then we do.

Not only would such a future be pain stakingly horrible. But then things would start to look increddibly like the Book of Revelations when the falling angels come to Earth.

God and His angels>The robots and cyborgs.
The morningstar and his fallen minions>Hummanity.

Or maybe the other way around sense we would be considerd the God what with creating the damn things. I don't know. Just don't do it okay? lol.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Big Evil
They better not, I will warn you now what will happen if robots become like humans.

The liberals will hollar and whine about how robots don't have the same rights we do. They get paid less and have to work more hours. They completely ignore the OBVIOUS that robots were DESIGNED to work harder and are made of metal and wires, not soft fleshy molecules..

Eventualy we work just as hard as the damn robots and are suffering cause of it, which creates a huge hatred to the robotic community possibly resulting in hacker's becoming the new Malcom X for hummanity. We as the freedom fighters will fight for there to be one mankind and one mankind only. But before this war can have a winner there will be people who are sexualy attracted to robots who will be renamed "robosexuals". And people who have implanted machinery who are not quite human nor robot either (Like Vader.) will be dubbed "cyborgs"..

Most likely we'll win as we have the techonolgy and unlike a virus to our bodies, computers don't have an "immune system". Though they could fight to create more and more upgrades for thier own protection. This war will come out like North and South Koriea. And by this time most if not all the liberals have turned cyborg wether it be a vain attempt for "everyone to be equal" or just in spite of thier human heritage and to prove we need to take "the next step in evolution". "The robots have the right idea and arn't warmonger fools". No, we just created the robots and now they have more freedoms then we do.

Not only would such a future be pain stakingly horrible. But then things would start to look increddibly like the Book of Revelations when the falling angels come to Earth.

God and His angels>The robots and cyborgs.
The morningstar and his fallen minions>Hummanity.

Or maybe the other way around sense we would be considerd the God what with creating the damn things. I don't know. Just don't do it okay? lol.

That's that Terminator/I.Robot shit again.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Big Evil
How was that like Terminator? No time travel was involved. Although I'm not fully convinced Arnold Stwarzzanager ISN'T a republican droid.

News anchor: What about the fillebuster Arnold? Appointing judges for life? Isn't that going in the direction of a fascism?
Arnold Swartzzanager: I--*That does not compute* I'll be back..*Gos in the other room and argues a little with someone*
Arnold Swartzzanger: I trust fully in what our president does, he has the country's best interest at heart and would never do anything to threaten our democray.
News anchor: But the republican party only twenty years ago was waving this SAME case to the democrats for doing the same thing! Clearly it must threaten our democracy, or is it just another double-standard?
Arnold Swartzzanger: I MARRIED A KENNEDY! I'M FAIR AND BALANCED!
Mad Scientist: Damnit, I installed the FOX chip instead of the Washington Post one..

Freaky Zeeky
laughing out loud

I can imagine his voice saying that. It was like Terminator cuz the robots went wild. Like in I,Robot.

Jackie Malfoy
Lets hope not.If we do cloning then the AI movie will come true and it will be the end of the human world as we know it.JM

debbiejo
And people who have implanted machinery who are not quite human nor robot either (Like Vader.) will be dubbed "cyborgs"..

Parts eek!

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by debbiejo
Parts eek!

Cyborg.
borg

debbiejo
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Cyborg.
borg

And some parts are better then other parts.

Freaky Zeeky
Like what?
shifty

Imaginary
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Lets hope not.If we do cloning then the AI movie will come true and it will be the end of the human world as we know it.JM

Uh, JM, we're not talking about cloning here. We're talking about Artifical Intelligence... like robots and stuff?

Freaky Zeeky
big grin

§P0oONY
Will it?
Not if Isaac Asimov's rules have anything to say about it

1.A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2.A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3.A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Big Evil
Clones, robots, same crap.. Wether episode 1 or episode 2 they all were pawns of the sith's master plan!

mr.smiley
I though about this before.The next step in evolution comes from something we created.

debbiejo
Maybe a good thing...A date that wouldn't complain..

Freaky Zeeky
Why you say mr.smiley?

Bardock42
As a fan of asimov I have to admit...I somehow wouldn't mind if one day robots would take over (not agressive of course) and if they become more and more like humans just better it would be great yes

KharmaDog
A.I. cannot become humanity as humanity is humans as a race.

A.I. may one day have the ability to show humanity or behave humanely, but by definition cannot become humanity. If A.I. did have the ability to possess the quality of humanity, and act humanely, then they would have advanced past humans as a species.

The liberals will hollar and whine about how robots don't have the same rights we do.

Your "liberals are evil" posts have become boring and clishe. If you want to rant about liberals that much make a thread devoted to it.

IceWithin
I thought it was rather lame too...

debbiejo
It might be neat to have a A.I. house...

Bardock42
It might be neat to have a A.I. house...

they are not your slaves...would you like to be an AIs house?....no mad

debbiejo
I mean an intellegent house..

Bardock42
I mean an intellegent house..

So basically you are saying you could not be an INTELLIGENT house?

debbiejo
Are you trying to confuse me on purpose?? I mean it would be nice to have a house that has Intellegence in running things...

Bardock42
Are you trying to confuse me on purpose?? I mean it would be nice to have a house that has Intellegence in running things...

So basically what you are saying.......oh come on I was kidding...you know that stick out tongue

READ ASIMOV

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bardock42
So basically what you are saying.......oh come on I was kidding...you know that stick out tongue

READ ASIMOV

laughing out loud I usually fall real easy in the morning, and before coffee. I thought maybe I was having communication skill deficiencies

WindDancer
Absolutely NOT! I will oppose to ANY cause that would promote machines having human features. Including any A.I. machines that can replace a person in the labor force. I will expect in the future that all Labor Unions of all nations to obstruct and even boycott any corporation that has the intentions of substituting workers for machines. I do approve of machines as a tool for workers BUT they should NEVER replace a worker in the field.

You cannot deprive a human being from trying to earning a living. Everyone is entitled to work and earn wagers. No machine should take that right away. Allowing machines to have human features is nothing but BS! Giving rights to a machine is clearly a slap on the face for the proletariat of the world. It is the dream of every greedy corporate CEO to replace the workers with machines. It is nothing but a sinister inhuman idea! Never allow some A.I. Android to replace a human in the work place. It is happening now and it will get worse. Work is for humans not machines.

Bardock42
God...you are roboticist and there aren't even any robots around...if a machine can replace a worker and be b etter and cheaper than the worker....well then that has to be done....Workers are just the first...they will replace the "elite" too......if we are lucky a few thousands of us will live a pleasurable live...if not we might get whiped out...who cares...robots are better than us..well then robots should take over (I will justn use robots instead of AI now...but it actually is supposed to mean pretty much the same)

botankus
Originally posted by WindDancer
I will expect in the future that all Labor Unions of all nations to obstruct and even boycott any corporation that has the intentions of substituting workers for machines.

I agree with you as far as never replacing employees. Ever.

However, it's going to take more than Labor Unions, which are rapidly becoming a thing of the past (in the US at least).

Bardock42
What the hell, if someone is not good enough to work...why should he?

botankus
What do you mean by that? A particular person, or anyone in the position?

Bardock42
Anyone who can be replaced by something better.....

Big Evil
You cannot deprive a human being from trying to earning a living.
A better term would be you SHOULDN'T deprive a human being from trying to earn a living. However the liberals will try too anyway, because they are fascist.

It's a shame too, because with robots I could finnaly realize my dream of a succesful communism..

WindDancer
Everyone is entitled to work Bardock42. You cannot deprive humans of labor or else they have to find other ways to survive. And we don't want humans turning to a life of crime. Humans need to work to put bread in their tables.

botankus> I don't think Labor Unions are becoming a thing of the past. What I think is happening to them is that they are becoming more a monopoly. Meaning they are losing leadership and losing interested in reprensentation (sp?) But that is a whole different debate. In the mean time labor unions still depend on workers.

Bardock42
No they don't...at the momkent they do....but they won't if we are able to make robots to work for us and if we can get the population down...this is kind of far off n the future...maybe we have to go through a few generations of suffering..well if it takes that.......

botankus
Well, most people are replaceable, just not always by machines.

There are many jobs (especially in the automotive industry) where a machine can be more cost-effective. These jobs have to have absolutely ZERO human factor involved.

By zero human factor, that eliminates all Quality Control, Team Leader, Supervisor, and many machinist jobs, believe it or not.
Jobs which require grinding or buffing will always be performed by a human because they require judgment.
Custom jobs will be next to impossible to run in many shops.

Basically, stricly dedicated shops (which there are plenty) would be the only ones that apply. And yes, humans are replaceable in those conditions. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do when you get to the personal side of business, but it may be the most cost effective financially.

WindDancer -- As far as unions go, I am somewhat familiar with the Unions in the New York City area, and they have a video out there speaking about NYC union work has been declining. NYC is a major player in our country's industry. Also, many states (like mine) are non-union.

WindDancer
A better term would be you SHOULDN'T deprive a human being from trying to earn a living. However the liberals will try too anyway, because they are fascist.

It's a shame too, because with robots I could finnaly realize my dream of a succesful communism..

You pointed out something very important here Big Evil. If advocators of communism really care about the proletariats they will reject any form or idea of robots replacing humans. It is inhuman and somewhat morally wrong to deprive humans from trying to earn a living.

Bardock42
They will be able to do all at some point though

Bardock42
You pointed out something very important here Big Evil. If advocators of communism really care about the proletariats they will reject any form or idea of robots replacing humans. It is inhuman and somewhat morally wrong to deprive humans from trying to earn a living.

What moral standards do you go by...surely not mine...they sound very marxist ....

botankus
They will be able to do all at some point though

I hope not. The population's growing too fast to offset the displacement of human jobs.

I will admit, though, that I like the Self-Checkout lines at the grocery store better than the ones with the humans. Even though I have to bag my own stuff. Where's your robot there? laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
I hope not. The population's growing too fast to offset the displacement of human jobs.

I will admit, though, that I like the Self-Checkout lines at the grocery store better than the ones with the humans. Even though I have to bag my own stuff. Where's your robot there? laughing out loud

Your labour unions don't want one there stick out tongue

WindDancer
What moral standards do you go by...surely not mine...they sound very marxist ....

It is morally wrong to deprive a person from working and make a living. Of course if there is no production or work then there is nothing you can do about it. And is not marxism. Work is important for human survirvor. Is bad enough with the overpopulation right now. Machines won't make things easier at all. In the long run you can foresee incredible long lines in the umemployment office. Meanwhile some robot is doing the work a human should be rightfully belongs to him/her.

Bardock42
Dude work is not a right...you have to deserve it........and if they can't do anything else...at least they should go to unemployment centers (they can take a book with them and try to learn something that a machine can't do)

botankus
at least they should go to unemployment centers (they can take a book with them and try to learn something that a machine can't do)

Hence the incredibly long lines that WindDancer was talking about. There is imbalance.

KharmaDog

Really? You think?

Once again you post about liberals for attention like a monkey does tricks for a banana. Dance monkey dance!

Bardock42
Hence the incredibly long lines that WindDancer was talking about. There is imbalance.

As I was responding to Windy...I was of course refering to that part of his post and said that I don't see the problem with it

Oh and Kharma...you know its possible to ignore people and instead post something useful

botankus
Jackie, mr. smiley, and Big Evil keep Kharma awake each day. Better than coffee!

Bardock42
Don't forget Kid Rock.......well at least I am not on thjat list....yet stick out tongue

KharmaDog
Jackie, mr. smiley, and Big Evil keep Kharma awake each day. Better than coffee!

The fight against ignorance never rests!

Oh and Kharma...you know its possible to ignore people and instead post something useful

Bardock, I have over 2000 posts, and I would say that the good majority of them have been intelligently written posts that have added something to the discussion. I am aware that one can ignore the posts of others, I am also aware that sometimes telling someone that you recognize what they are doing is useful also.

botankus

Wait, wait, wait.

Let's not rule out PVS's theory in partial: That all three of these people may in fact be the same human being.

Bardock42
Originally posted by KharmaDog
The fight against ignorance never rests!

Bardock, I have over 2000 posts, and I would say that the good majority of them have been intelligently written posts that have added something to the discussion. I am aware that one can ignore the posts of others, I am also aware that sometimes telling someone that you recognize what they are doing is useful also.

Well I was a little dissapointed I thought you would say something witty and involve the topic.....but well....stick out tongue

I like PVSs

Jackie Malfoy = Mad Osychologist
Us = Her objects of scientific interest

But now this is a pretty cool question lets try to keep it on topic...please

KharmaDog
Well I was a little dissapointed I thought you would say something witty and involve the topic.....but well....stick out tongue

Sorry to disappoint. wink

As for A.I.

It will eventually happen, but I am not too worried about scientists developing robots that exhibit emotions, mostly beccause I haven't ever met or seen a scientist who actually exhibited emotions themselves.

botankus
Everyone on this board will be dead and gone before robots take the place of such service jobs as:

Gas Station Attendants
Bank Tellers (full-service)
Insurance Salesmen
Restaurant Managers
and the like.

I will give credit to the car wash robotic industry. Good job!

Bardock42
Everyone on this board will be dead and gone before robots take the place of such service jobs as:

Gas Station Attendants
Bank Tellers (full-service)
Insurance Salesmen
Restaurant Managers
and the like.

I will give credit to the car wash robotic industry. Good job!
Yes we probably will be, maybe our children too...but it will happen sooner or later....and we should accelerate the process

debbiejo
Anyone who can be replaced by something better.....

Automotive workers have lost their jobs here because of robotics already...Now our unemployment has falling even more.

The Motor City.

Bardock42
I will asume that means that the employment has fallen (if the unemployment falls thats positive, isn't it)....anyways why shouldn't it....if they are not needed...why keep them?

debbiejo
I disagree...If robots take all the jobs, where does that leave the least of us.

botankus
Yes we probably will be, maybe our children too...but it will happen sooner or later....and we should accelerate the process
You're just saying that because you ARE a robot and want all of our jobs. stick out tongue

debbiejo
You're just saying that because you ARE a robot and want all of our jobs. stick out tongue

Everyone in Germany's a robot...

Bardock42
I disagree...If robots take all the jobs, where does that leave the least of us.

Well there where people that are not useful belong....

You're just saying that because you ARE a robot and want all of our jobs. stick out tongue Originally posted by debbiejo
Everyone in Germany's a robot...
Could be...doesn't change that I am right though

debbiejo

Could be...doesn't change that I am right though

A.I. IS NOT a good idea...Makes one fat and lazy..look at all the pounds you could lose just by getting up and changing your TV channel. cool

People would become slaves to technology, Life would eventually lose much of it's meaning.

Freaky Zeeky
Damn! This discussion went way off in tangent. It's humanity/emotions not taking jobs.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Damn! This discussion went way off in tangent. It's humanity/emotions not taking jobs.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's human nature to get off topic...See how A.I.'s would be boring.

KharmaDog
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Perhaps that goes to show you that jobs/money is upheld as more important than the humanity with which we deal with eachother..

debbiejo
People would recent A.I.'s...They would be perfect at everything.

Big Evil

Overpopulation could EASILY be solved but my country (The U.S.) are a bunch of whiney b-itches..

#1: Just limit the amount of children we can have like in Koriea. Exsept be smart enough to limit it to 2 instead of one, that way they don't copout and pick all boys. Infact a tax deduction to those who pick one girl and one boy.

#2: "The ******* meter". A survey from your family and friends will be taken every few years on a scale from one to ten how big of an ******* you are. If you get 7 or higher, bam. You're dead.

Infact just the thought of my ******* meter seeing action makes me have wet dreams..

Freaky Zeeky
It's human nature to get off topic...See how A.I.'s would be boring.

laughing out loud

debbiejo
Besides...They wouldn't tell good jokes...and mean it.

Freaky Zeeky
Really?
shifty

debbiejo
Really?
shifty

Though knowing me...I would laugh.

Freaky Zeeky
shifty

debbiejo
I would laugh even at the way it moves.....I would dress it in a party hat. I would dress it on how my moods were...OH I'd have fun! Never a dull moment...

Freaky Zeeky
laughing

debbiejo
I would make it massage my back, and my feet! It would wear out...Well wouldn't you?

Freaky Zeeky
Yep....Kinda like I,Robot. Don't you say?
big grin

debbiejo
Yeah...But I wouldn't trust em.

Freaky Zeeky
Yeah...But I wouldn't trust em.

Why not?!

Bardock42
Overpopulation could EASILY be solved but my country (The U.S.) are a bunch of whiney b-itches..

#1: Just limit the amount of children we can have like in Koriea. Exsept be smart enough to limit it to 2 instead of one, that way they don't copout and pick all boys. Infact a tax deduction to those who pick one girl and one boy.

#2: "The ******* meter". A survey from your family and friends will be taken every few years on a scale from one to ten how big of an ******* you are. If you get 7 or higher, bam. You're dead.

Infact just the thought of my ******* meter seeing action makes me have wet dreams..

Err...this is taking away freedom....

Yep....Kinda like I,Robot. Don't you say?
big grin

I, Robot is a great collection of short stories....don't just limit it to that one action movie...

RayIsGay
I WOULD TRAIN THEM TO FIGHT!! AND WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
But i needs to get me a Sex Bot!! Woo WOO!!

botankus
Originally posted by RayIsGay

Ooookay, RayisGay.

Freaky Zeeky
Sexbot?
confused

debbiejo
Sexbot?
confused

I'm afraid that's what would happen.

Freaky Zeeky
That wouldn't be good.
no

Big Evil
Err...this is taking away freedom....

Hey, liberals are doing it anyway. Might as well get rid of the assholes.

Oh wait, then that would mean liberal genocide. laughing

As I said, let's get to it..

eggmayo
Will it?
Isn't it technically impossible for a machine to have human emotions, logic and feeling?

Freaky Zeeky
Maybe

Bardock42
Sexbot...yes covered in the great novel The Robots of Dawn and a less famous short story of Aimov (less famous because I forgot the name)

Originally posted by RayIsGay
I WOULD TRAIN THEM TO FIGHT!! AND WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Hmm to the first no......we need the laws....THE LAWS .....and to te second....well certainly yes...isn't a vibrator a kind of very stupid machine.......so don't see the problem with that.

Sethcx
probably been said already, but...

Ghost in the Shell...

Watch it!

Freaky Zeeky
Ghost in the shell. That crazy ass anime!
blink

Freaky Zeeky
Special Delivery!

debbiejo
You do realize that a sexbot would put men out of a job.

Bardock42
You do realize that a sexbot would put men out of a job.

And women....

debbiejo
And women....

I don't think that's possible...Too complicated. big grin

Bardock42
....no expression.......ah yes...a joke...haha...ha....very funny ...stick out tongue

debbiejo
Not only the Automotive business, but everyone else would be out of a job.

Bardock42
Not only the Automotive business, but everyone else would be out of a job.

yes thats what I am saying...with the right amount of people it would be an Utopia...

debbiejo
yes thats what I am saying...with the right amount of people it would be an Utopia...

You are for AI's?

Bardock42
Oh all for it.....I am even considering a career in robotics...

Freaky Zeeky
Utopia?

debbiejo
Oh all for it.....I am even considering a career in robotics...

Puts people out of jobs....

Bardock42
Utopia?

Like a perfect world

Puts people out of jobs....
Yes....for now.....what'S the problem...if they are not good enough to work thexy don't deserve to work.

debbiejo
Yes....for now.....what'S the problem...if they are not good enough to work thexy don't deserve to work.

Then how high should our taxes be to take care of these people?

Bardock42
Then how high should our taxes be to take care of these people?

Well they won't get to much money anyways...but as high as necessary...then a strict 2 kids policy or less...and in 200 years we are ready to live in the best world possible...Aurora so to say (Asimov)

Freaky Zeeky
Happy birthday debbiejo!
big grin

debbiejo
Well they won't get to much money anyways...but as high as necessary...then a strict 2 kids policy or less...and in 200 years we are ready to live in the best world possible...Aurora so to say (Asimov)

This would cause a very high and low class(poor) areas....

SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERED MY B-DAY.....THANK YOU.....clap

IS ANYONE BRINGING GIFTS? I HAVE PARTING GIFT BAGS....

Bardock42
It would...but no one would be that poor to die...and they should have the possibility to get an education...but yes....it wouild lead tothat for some time....

debbiejo
It would...but no one would be that poor to die...and they should have the possibility to get an education...but yes....it wouild lead tothat for some time....

Then that wouldn't be Utopia....

Bardock42

debbiejo

Bardock42
How so? Only for the top ? percent. The others would rebel.

Well if we do it right...we will have a small amount of people already...^so that won't be necessary

debbiejo
Well if we do it right...we will have a small amount of people already...^so that won't be necessary

It doesn't matter how small the group...There will always be that small percent.

Bardock42
It doesn't matter how small the group...There will always be that small percent.
No actually not...its not necessarry

debbiejo
No actually not...its not necessarry

How so?

Doing away with the lower class?

Bardock42
How so?

Doing away with the lower class?

never heard of genocide......no just kidding

Well yes it would be kind of socialist I guess...but still good enough

debbiejo
Coming from a guy in Germany....lol

I just wouldn't work...

Bardock42
Coming from a guy in Germany....lol

I just wouldn't work...

I know I am usually totally capitalist bit its a different thing to talk aboot 500 years in the future.....with a whole lot of new technology

And well yes actually you wouldn't be able to work.....so thats no problem...people could just concentrate on the grteat things without being bothered to work (politics, philosophy, literature....)

debbiejo
IAnd well yes actually you wouldn't be able to work.....so thats no problem...people could just concentrate on the grteat things without being bothered to work (politics, philosophy, literature....)

And get fat and unhealthy....You know any countries like that?

Bardock42
And get fat and unhealthy....You know any countries like that?

You don't get fat and unhealthy because you don't sit in an office for 24/7 anymore

Actually I think it would make people even healthier...they would take walks and work out..do sports...a lot of leizsure activities you know

debbiejo
You are an optimist... big grin

Bardock42
You are an optimist... big grin
I prefer idealist...but yes kind of....

debbiejo
Just don't think it would work....Tooooo many protest when people see what it's doin to the economy.

Bardock42
Just don't think it would work....Tooooo many protest when people see what it's doin to the economy.
Doing to the economy?...it would make it work just great..

debbiejo
Doing to the economy?...it would make it work just great..

Yes...that's an idealist point of view....All just theory.

Bardock42

Well and yours is the pessimistic approach..so I say we give it a shot

debbiejo
Well and yours is the pessimistic approach..so I say we give it a shot

I'm not pessimistic...Just a realist.

Bardock42
I'm not pessimistic...Just a realist.

Well I am a realist too....idealistic realist.

Freaky Zeeky

SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERED MY B-DAY.....THANK YOU.....clap

IS ANYONE BRINGING GIFTS? I HAVE PARTING GIFT BAGS....

Your welcum.
happy

debbiejo
Well I am a realist too....idealistic realist.

I'm just a realistic realist.

Freaky Zeeky

eek!

Bardock42
I'm just a realistic realist.

realistic realist = pessimist

debbiejo
realistic realist = pessimist

Why cause I don't want the world to be full of sexbots? I'm only thinkin of you....Do you want to be replaced?

Bardock42
Why cause I don't want the world to be full of sexbots? I'm only thinkin of you....Do you want to be replaced?

Yes....although i am not sure that it actually will be full of sex bots

debbiejo
Yes....although i am not sure that it actually will be full of sex bots

So you're saying you want to be replaced?

Bardock42

Well sure..if I can instead...read books, think aboot history, philosophy...watch movies..talk to people.....sure why not

Freaky Zeeky

eek!

debbiejo
Well sure..if I can instead...read books, think aboot history, philosophy...watch movies..talk to people.....sure why not

Sexbots...??

Bardock42
Sexbots...??

Well what is your problem with sex bots?

Freaky Zeeky
Thatz not healthy.
no

Bardock42
Thatz not healthy.
no

Oh, actually I believe it is quite healthy

debbiejo
Oh, actually I believe it is quite healthy

OK....Just thought you'd be a lonely boy.

Bardock42
OK....Just thought you'd be a lonely boy.

Well..why should sex bots be limited to a male gender robot?

debbiejo
Well..why should sex bots be limited to a male gender robot?

laughing out loud OK...I know that would make YOU feel better, in truth, there's just nothin like the real thing.....

Bardock42
laughing out loud OK...I know that would make YOU feel better, in truth, there's just nothin like the real thing.....

Well indeed...just what I was thinking...but I wanted to show you that even if it wouldn't be a problem

debbiejo
Well indeed...just what I was thinking...but I wanted to show you that even if it wouldn't be a problem

What I meant is that you couldn't replace a woman..... big grin

Bardock42
What I meant is that you couldn't replace a woman..... big grin

Nor could you replace a man...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>