A hypothesis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
I know most of this was copied/paste to a PM I wrote to a fan. But hey, it's true. And it makes me feel a little less angst. Just a little.. XP

The internet is liberal bias. XD

But I don't care, because even though I'm not very religous if there is infact a diety up there they either think like me or one of my friends depending on which one is the real deal.

God Jeohva, is a communist. Think about it.. He assigns everyone a job supposedly and you live your life both in this and the next world fufilling God's plan.

The Wiccan god/godess are libertarian, sense we're bound by the laws of reinarnation and karma, they don't care what you do, just leave them the hell alone.

The Hindu mutli-gods is a republic, which is what the current American goverment is in a nutshell.

And if Satan be the only guy out there it's going to be a cold-fisted dictatorship so EVERYONE suffers.

No wonders liberals are athiest. It's thier only hope. laughing

jnr hiphop

botankus
Originally posted by Big Evil
I know most of this was copied/paste to a PM I wrote to a fan.

I must have missed something. You're famous?

silver_tears
clearly, can't you tell?

botankus
Silver, I think you're right. I think Big Evil starred opposite Vin Diesel in The Pacifier.

hotsauce6548
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.