Lets E-Mail Lucas Arts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
ok come on people lets write a huge letter to lucas arst tellin them our kotor 3 idea we will put all our ideas into one big idea and then click send so let us think away and may the force be with you all

jaden101
there is only one thing you need to do scrape knights of the old republic out from the shitness in which it dwells...STOP THE TURN BASED FOOLISHNESS

LordSorgo
Originally posted by jaden101
there is only one thing you need to do scrape knights of the old republic out from the shitness in which it dwells...STOP THE TURN BASED FOOLISHNESS

KOTOR pwns your shizzle.

DarthMandalore
so... i guess someone should hunt down all the great ideas and ask the poster if they want them sent to LA?

Morning_Glory
what do you say when you email

ZoSo
Ya' know what Lucas would say if he saw this hypothetical E-Mail:

"My god....why, in all my infinite genius, did I make STAR WARS?" stick out tongue

BTW> Lucas has nothing to do with KotOR - at all! Write something to BioWare and/or Obsidian, so they can write off the E-Mail just as quick....

DarthMandalore
but how do we know if they will devolp it? they could get a new team... i hope not rockstar, i mean, they have great games, but IMO they wouldn't do good at SW.

ZoSo
Oh crap, sorry, I misread the title, I thought it just meant Lucas....
Sorry. stick out tongue

Originally posted by DarthMandalore
but how do we know if they will devolp it? they could get a new team... i hope not rockstar, i mean, they have great games, but IMO they wouldn't do good at SW.

Rockstar would never do a SW Game, you can count on that.

And it's been practically officially released that Obsidian is doing the hypothetical "KotOR 3", because they've been hinting at it non-plus at their website....

DarthMandalore
ok, i wondered why you said lucas... oh, well then we'll send it to obsidian. and threaten to sue them if they cut it short. of course what we could sue them for, i don't know, but we'd make the regret it...

DarthMandalore
by the way. whats their website URL?

Mist
you cant really email game development site for ideas, especially lucasarts.com , they have a little note thingy saying 'please do not send in game ideas'.

but the other developer's like your previously mentioned Bioware and Obsidian might be different erm

darth-yoda
lets give it a go anyway just for the hell of it so whos in

Darth Travizzle
I'm all for the idea of e-mailing Lucas Arts

Human Vader
lucasarts doesnt have anything to do with kotor either, they may help with ideas a bit, but mostly its obsidian who will be responsible for writing the game and making it and all that.

DarthMandalore
well, then we'll send it to obsidian, but i'm in.

darth-yoda
so me mandalore travviizzle

ZoSo
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
by the way. whats their website URL?

Off the top of my head....I don't know.

But, a better idea would be to get a job for one of the companies, and work through them from the indside....stick out tongue

darth-yoda
infiltrate there renks and bring them to there knees from the insides

darth-yoda
infiltrate there ranks and bring them to there knees from the inside

jaden101
Originally posted by LordSorgo
KOTOR pwns your shizzle.

no...KOTOR...sniffs my sweaty nuts after a session with its mom

DarthMandalore
as Yoda would say: Infiltrate there ranks, we will.

darth-yoda
good one mandalore iv just done the 1st chapter of my new star wars story if ya wanna read

DarthMandalore
sure.

darth-yoda
have you read my email

anyway back on topic anyone got any ideas on how to write the letter

p.s special thanx to mandalore for the idea for this thread

DarthMandalore
i didn't get it try: [email protected]

tpaquin
I think that the first letter that we should write to LucasArts should be to ***** THEM OUT FOR CANCELLING ****ING SAM AND MAX.

Oh, and they'd never listen to a word of what you said, because they'd have to pay you.

darth-yoda
we could say that we dont waqnt paying and that we wont sue themfor ussing our ideas

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by darth-yoda
infiltrate there renks and bring them to there knees from the insides

I'm all for it. My ideas are in the KOTOR 3 ideas? thread and add in there something like "Don't make Lord Revan a weakling!" or something.

DarthMandalore
how 'bout:
Greetings, pathetic video game desingers; this is a list of all our demands. Meet them all, and your deaths shall be quick and painless.

darth-yoda
like that madalore but come on can we start posting our ideas here

Mist
id post ideas, but i havent finished kotor2 so i dont know about continuity yet...

but you should get a saber earlier, and no getting parts and all that bullcrap.

it would be cool if you could be a master, and you get a padawan....and somehow you end up fighting them, and you have a choice: darkside - kill the padawan, lightside - save the padawan...

or not, its late and im tired.

darth-yoda
i like that but wot about if you aged from about 7 up to about the age of obi one in ANH

DarthMandalore
pretty much, mist. there's little continuity from the time you select 'New Game'

darth-yoda
its not to bad but well it could be better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.