Debate 3 - Will we ever see Sirius again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
June's Debate - Will we ever see Sirius again?

Darth Macabre
I hope not. As much as i love Sirius, im not one of those fans who likes all the people who die to come back to life. I think it takes away from Sirius dieing to save Harry.

snehin
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I hope not. As much as i love Sirius, im not one of those fans who likes all the people who die to come back to life. I think it takes away from Sirius dieing to save Harry. well same here if sirius comes back to life then it leaves too many questions like why not harry's parents?and how did he why did he too many loop holes!!

Sarah_73
Well he was a pretty important character really. I think the way he died didn't really work, besides he probably aint dead. He just aint in the real world, he fell through the veil, he wasnt killed so technically he aint dead so he could posibly come back.
If dumbledore does die in HBP that leaves Harry with nobody who is close to him.

~Air Angel~
Yes I believe we will see him again...whether it is that he lived, somehow, or whether he comes back in spirit like the hogwarts ghosts. I do not believe he is simply just gone.

Clovie
I think he could get back to life, afterall he is not like dead-dead, he's just lost behind that veil...
i've read a pretty good fanfiction about it once... happy

harry potty
yeah i hope sirius comes back but as people said it would cause too many loopholes

DanZeke25
No... we wont.. now go away

EDITED BY PHOE - PLease try to be constructive in your posting.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Sarah_73
Well he was a pretty important character really. I think the way he died didn't really work, besides he probably aint dead. He just aint in the real world, he fell through the veil, he wasnt killed so technically he aint dead so he could posibly come back.
If dumbledore does die in HBP that leaves Harry with nobody who is close to him.

Who says he isn't dead. What if there was something behind the viel that kills him? We can't say if he is dead or not without knowing whats behind that veil!

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by ~Air Angel~
Yes I believe we will see him again...whether it is that he lived, somehow, or whether he comes back in spirit like the hogwarts ghosts. I do not believe he is simply just gone.

Nearly Headless Nick said Sirius isn't going to be a ghost.

DanZeke25
No. JK said he was dead

starmovie-jaina
I think we'll hear from him again, Harry'll be in contact but he won't come back to life and that way Harry can contact his parents too.

star_scar_child
i think that something will happen with mirrors. mirrors have sidely important throughout the series... the mirror in book one and the mirror sirius gave harry. one he saw his parents and one was to contact sirius...and the foe glass. i think it will all be conneced to harry seeing sirius again. just a theory though. and i dont think dumble dore dies...i think its ron

Englishpin@pple
I think he'll come back somhow through that mirror....

cry miss that bugger

Phoenix
Originally posted by Clovie
I think he could get back to life, afterall he is not like dead-dead, he's just lost behind that veil...
i've read a pretty good fanfiction about it once... happy

ooh, can you post the link? yes

Clovie
Originally posted by Phoenix
ooh, can you post the link? yes i'm not sure if i'll be able to find it..
i was reading it just after reading part5...so two years ago confused

Phoenix
I don't think Sirius is going to come back to life, as JK has alreasdy said he is really dead, but I definitely think we will see him again. I think nearly everyone already knows my theory, but here it is again for anyone who missed it!

Phoe's Crazy Theory: Sirius comes back in a painting, there must be one of him somewhere...

animeholic
hey the painting theory seems possible.. but the mirror theory im not so sure.. i mean it sounds like it will lead up to something (unless we're reading too much into it), but not to sirius..
i think that the only way well ever see sirius again is in flash backs..

Clovie
I don't think Sirius is going to come back to life, as JK has alreasdy said he is really dead, but I definitely think we will see him again. I think nearly everyone already knows my theory, but here it is again for anyone who missed it!

Phoe's Crazy Theory: Sirius comes back in a painting, there must be one of him somewhere... i like this theory yes

and i'm sure harry will try his best to get a way to conntact him yes

JohnnyBloom
I like your 'crazy theory' Phoe!!! that's kind of what i'm thinking, along with the mirror or erised, and flashbacks and memories, and the penesieve (which effectively is memories)

however, i don't think sirius is going to come back alive - JKR wouldn't have killed him if she's have wanted him alive surely?? and quite besides that Nick says he's dead and won't come back as a ghost and so does JKR.

NightCrawler341
Phoe's Crazy Theory: Sirius comes back in a painting, there must be one of him somewhere...

I like your Crazy Theory as well. Sounds like a great thought.

NightCrawler341
I'm still, also, for the idea of him coming back as a dementor. But that would be NightCrawler's Crazy Theory.

hopeful_dreamer
Originally posted by DanZeke25
No. JK said he was dead
She didn't specifically say that.
Anyways, Luna said that it wasn't as if Harry could never see him again. I do think that it wasn't the last we've seen of him. It's a magical universe people. Anything can happen. I hope we do see him again. He was my favorite character. He is the reason why I loved PoA so much.

TheSun
Originally posted by hopeful_dreamer
She didn't specifically say that.
Anyways, Luna said that it wasn't as if Harry could never see him again. I do think that it wasn't the last we've seen of him. It's a magical universe people. Anything can happen. I hope we do see him again. He was my favorite character. He is the reason why I loved PoA so much.
JKR said it through Lupin, Dumbledore, Hagrid and just about everyone else. However you are right in saying that we may see him again, I don't quite know how though, definitely not as a ghost or picture though.

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by TheSun
JKR said it through Lupin, Dumbledore, Hagrid and just about everyone else. However you are right in saying that we may see him again, I don't quite know how though, definitely not as a ghost or picture though.

why not as a ghost or picture messed ... it could happen

NightCrawler341
Johnny, I believe I have repeated this many times now. He can't come back as a ghost because Nearly Headless Nick said he can't. And I don't think he can become a picture because the would probably need him there for the making of the picture.

Phoenix
But there might already BE a painting

shaber
Normal wizard paintings are just a recording of a few catchphrases like Mrs Black's. Only former heads of Hogwarts (who use the circular office) can leave a faint imprint of themselves behind in portrait form.

NightCrawler341
They could use one of the wanted signs, I guess.

halfbldprincess
I think sirius will come back in some way, a way that probably only harry can achieve. i mean that only harry can contact sirius in that way. perhaps only the closest person to sirius, or the person that sirius worry about most before he died. it might come as a form of memory? and the two way mirror, it definately be of some use. i don't believe jk will create it just so that harry will smash it. such a good idea! a two way mirror! how can she let go of it like that without making some story out of it?

i hope to see sirius again! even if not as a live person.

NightCrawler341
*Sings under breathe awkwardly* Dementor, dementor, dementor...

FEDFAN316
sirius should come back as a ghost haunting grimauld place why the f*** did JK kill him off in the first place why couldnt granger be the one to die?or even umbridge thatll be much better
"her body was found in the forbbiden forest trampled by cenataurs"
a person can dream

shaber
Umbridge can do with a worse fate than that.

FEDFAN316
i know but thats probably what softy JK would say

NightCrawler341
People. He's dead. We all gotta cope(sp?) with it. *DEMENTOR!*

RonzMyBoy
I thought she said that he was dead and not coming back? o.O Idk.

I think Harry is going to turn to Lupin now that Sirius is gone.

NightCrawler341
Then Lupin is going to die. Harry is losing a lot of people.

RonzMyBoy
Okay, now THAT would suck!

ThePhantomsKiss
Actually I think he is supposed to be in the 3rd movie .I know he does have tiny parts in the book.

nida-hermione
It was very weird the way h died i mean he fell through a veil but wasnt he hit with a curse from his cousin
membere b4 he fell he was hit and had a scared face on
and why did lupin stop harry from looking i mean its not like he would jump in

NightCrawler341
We will find out about whats behind the veil later. It could have sucked Harry in, Nida.

star_scar_child
lupin actually might die in the next two books...... remember wormtails silver hand, silver kills wherewolves. its a huge givaway that lupin might die by his freinds own hand. and i really like that painting idea but where would they find a painting of sirius. and about the catch phrase thing, the fat lady said alot more than a few phrases when sirius slashed her painting. and sir cadagon was pretty cookie himself. but i still think the two way mirror will be a part of it somehow

~Air Angel~
I like that Painting theory Phoe!!! that's a brilliant idea. And totally possible too!

Alot of Sirius's family (bloodlines, far and close both) have been in portaits. Some were in Dumbledore's office and another is of course, his mother.

Good idea Phoe!!!!

TheSun
Originally posted by star_scar_child
lupin actually might die in the next two books...... remember wormtails silver hand, silver kills wherewolves. its a huge givaway that lupin might die by his freinds own hand. and i really like that painting idea but where would they find a painting of sirius. and about the catch phrase thing, the fat lady said alot more than a few phrases when sirius slashed her painting. and sir cadagon was pretty cookie himself. but i still think the two way mirror will be a part of it somehow
Mirror=smashed.

NightCrawler341
lupin actually might die in the next two books...... remember wormtails silver hand, silver kills wherewolves. its a huge givaway that lupin might die by his freinds own hand

Been pitching that idea for a while.

~Air Angel~
i could see that happening, not to mention how tired he gets from his werewolf episodes....it seems to drain him....

star_scar_child
im just saying that the importance of mirrors and jk using them to see or contact people (hence the mirror of erised, and possibly the foe glass) kinda seems to me like there might be something bigger in the series when it comes to mirrors

and sorry, i diddnt know someone already put the idea about lupins death

Catherine CSI
I do believe we'll see him again, he's missed so much.

NightCrawler341
Can't use mirrors if he is dead.

star_scar_child
unless my freind there is a mirror that sees into the next life. and harry finds it

i mean if theres a mirror to see whatever the heart desires than couldnt there be a mirror to see people who have crossed over? i think its entirely possible

shaber
All the paintings other than the ones of former heads of hogwarts are merely recordings of a few catchphrases.

NightCrawler341
So, star, what your saying is Harry going to be walking around school, finds this mirror, talks to Sirius and then go to Dumbledore, kick his ass for not telling him about the mirror of there was a mirror of such. People will know if there were such a mirror, and someone would tell him if there was when he asked about Sirius in the fifth book.

star_scar_child
unless its not known about, or in a place other than hogwarts. the books have been progressively taken harry farther and farther away from hogwarts in each book so whos to say he finds it at hogwarts, just like the painting theory, the painting wouldnt be found at hogwarts,would it, and dumbledore probably wouldve mentioned that one two if he knew about it

NightCrawler341
Yea, but Dumbledore also seems on top of things. Plus, how would someone not know? If someone made it, others would know too. Hmmm... I think Harry will go into the veil, really, and find Sirius. This is moving so far away from my dementor theory, but I am not going to explain this one till I can get more informaiton on what is behind the veil. That's all we need to know to find out if we will see him again or not.

NightCrawler341
Has anyone noticed the veil is like the Chamber of Secrets, sort of? Since book two and book six are compared like, it kind of makes since to connect the Chamber of Secrets with the veil.

star_scar_child
when sirius entered the veil he died!! harry knows this and he knows that if he himself entered the veil he would die too, no harry wouldnt enter the veil

NightCrawler341
Well if he is dead he is dead. Let him rest in peace instead of worrying about Harry.

star_scar_child
but its harry that wants sirius's guidance as the closest thing to a faher hes ever had

TheSun
but its harry that wants sirius's guidance as the closest thing to a faher hes ever had
He had his father, if only for a year.

Phoenix
I think he meant 'known' Sun

Harry_Monkey
I hope he comes back as a ghost!

TheSun
Originally posted by Harry_Monkey
I hope he comes back as a ghost!
He can't. Read OOtP.

Harry_Monkey
Sorry Im not all obsessed about it like you are!

Tassie

That's what I thought smart He can't be completely dead and detatched from the books.. he's still some significant role to play cry

TheSun
Sorry Im not all obsessed about it like you are!
Not obsessed... I've just read the book. Perhaps you should before commenting on it.

Harry_Monkey
I did read the book.

NightCrawler341
Then whats the fuss? Maybe he read it more carefully than you did, Harry Monkey. That doesn't make him obsessed. Please respect each other people.

TheSun
I did read the book.
You read the book, but don't know that Sirius isn't coming back. I think someone is being deliberately annoying here.

NightCrawler341
I can name two people then...

babysooner13
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
I can name two people then...

Yeah, what he said. Na, I don't think Sirius is coming back.

goddess_susu
The Grim lives, The Grim lives!!!!

|
|
\/

kier14matrix
I don't think Sirius is coming back either, and i really don't think he will be behind the veil, then again i could just be wrong

NightCrawler341
Behind veil, killed him. If you don't die by going through the veil then why did Lupin stop Harry from going through. So, yea.

Hermione202
I agree

AndaliteGal
you know what i think? i dont think he's really dead. i think that the veil is a doorway to the land of the dead, where SPIRITS go after they die. but sirius, on the other hand, fell in along with his BODY. so i think that he's trapped in the land of the dead - ALIVE!

so the happy conclusion is - SIRIUS LIVES!!! *throws a party*

NightCrawler341
.... Then Harry can go and get him... Lupin would go too... they would go and find him and find a way to get him out. If there wasn't a way to get him, then it doesn't matter if he is alive, he will sooner or later die because one, no one can get him, and two, he will starve to death.

NightCrawler341
Its funny how you say he's behind the veil, when are can walk around the veil, and nothings there. Kind of like a invisabilty(sp?) cloak. I never noticed that the can walk around the veil and look at it from behind. I guess I never really paid attention to it.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by AndaliteGal
you know what i think? i dont think he's really dead. i think that the veil is a doorway to the land of the dead, where SPIRITS go after they die. but sirius, on the other hand, fell in along with his BODY. so i think that he's trapped in the land of the dead - ALIVE!

so the happy conclusion is - SIRIUS LIVES!!! *throws a party*

Not everything in the world ends happy. This could be one of those times when it doesn't.

kier14matrix
I agree

Hermione202
me too

NightCrawler341
Lupin said he is dead, Dumbledore said he is dead. I think they knows whats behind the veil (I still find it weird to say that because it you can look at it from back and front. O.O) more than we do. JKR had a reason she killed off Sirius. We will know why in the last two books.

goddess_susu
Dumbledore called that room the "DEATH CHAMBER", maybe that arch is a door into the world of the dead

goddess_susu
It might be that once someone is threw, they can't ever come back, making them dead

ilovedaniel
There is already a forum for this subject roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.