spider man web?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

28Dave37
is the web in his body or does he have to make it????? using web shooters?

Spideys Sister
It depends... Which spidey? Comic spidey can but the movie one can't.

28Dave37
hmm cuz i have lots of spidey comics where he says something like "oh this web is weak" and "must have missed a ingredient in this batch"
but thanks and i like it better when it is in his body.

Spideys Sister
Thats the whole basis of the Manspider Thread. I think...

doctorstrongbad
Old school spider-man had to make his webbing with chemicals. In the movies and after joining the new avengers in certain comics he has organic webbing.

Scoobless
in the movies it's natural webbing from his arm.... and in the tradition of comic movies screwing up comic book history... they've changed the books to match... in "Spider-Man: Disassembled" he goes through a weird change and ends up with natural webbing that just happens to shoot from his arms exactly the same as his web shooters did "WOW!".... so, as of that story, Spider-Man no longer needs web shooters..... although you'd think he'd keep them just in case something went wrong or he used up his supply...... or if he needed to break open a web cartridge over someone to stop them

EDIT: oh yeah... he can also talk to insects and spiders since that story line ..... how did he ever survive without that ability?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.