Have You Ever Had an Ulcer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
wel...? confused

I think I have one... and it hurts ill

Morning_Glory
no one?

taft
i haventsmileno expression

taft
what an ulcer

Morning_Glory
something in your stomach and it hurts

taft
oh

jaden101
i had ulcers on my heart and they nearly killed me...

taft
that sux

sblomie545
MG!! i haven't had an ulcer, but i hope you feel better!!! PM me if u wanna talk or something....
hug

isn't an ulcer when you start bleeding in ur stomache?? they thought i had one when i threw up for 18 hrs straight..

Deano
ive had a mouth ulcer...very painful

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by sblomie545
MG!! i haven't had an ulcer, but i hope you feel better!!! PM me if u wanna talk or something....
hug

isn't an ulcer when you start bleeding in ur stomache?? they thought i had one when i threw up for 18 hrs straight..

i just know my stomach hurts incredibly bad... I thought it was my appendix but it wasnt... so my doctor thinks it's an ulcer

shaber
yes! yes! I am still suffering from one! Has he put you on a proton pump inhibitor? PM me with any questions.

Morning_Glory
no .. confused do I need one of those?

this one is in my tummy... and it just hurts.. my doctor says its nothing serious but it hurts like a little b*tch

shaber
Not serious? What the f**k? If it really is an ulcer then you most definitely need an inhibitor or it will lead to stomach perforation! What exactly did he say it was?

Morning_Glory
they took some tests and just said they would call me monday.. im so confused... they said it sounds like an ucler and gave me some pain meds... sdkf

§P0oONY
I have only had a mouth ulcer... put some of this gel stuff on it and it was gone by the next day

Morning_Glory
ok

edida
yea, i had one once. hit me in a restaurant one night.....very embarrassing, not to mention painful. took about 6 or 7 months to shuck it. actually, it went away when my wife left me. for those entangled in marital imbliss, feel free to try this miracle cure anytime.

Morning_Glory
confused

Ou Be Low hoo
Everyone has got an uncle unless their dad or mum didn't have a brother, of course...

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
wel...? confused

I think I have one... and it hurts ill

i think i have one too
in my stomach
dunno why?
but i'm in serious pain sad

Darth Merlin
Heel yeah and it hurts like a bi***.

Morning_Glory
thats what I was saying earlier ^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.