Note: Superhero-Supervillian Society Restaurant and Pub!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bishop X
If there isn't one already, the CBM needs a social area like the Star Wars and OTF forums. Each member who posts can adopt the identity of their favorite hero or villain while in the pub. It is located in the scenic area few miles away from Neptune's moon, Triton.

So...without further ado...

WELCOME TO THE SSSR & P!!!!!!

Pub Rules.

1. No fighting while on the premises. You will be jettisoned into the recesses of space.

2. No assaulting the staff, (That means you Hercules). stick out tongue

3. No hatching sinister plans on the veranda.

4. 10 drink maximum for humans, 100 drink limit for metahumans.

5. No reality manipulation is allowed. (Too often this ability has been used to skip out on paying the cheques).

6. Have fun and make yourself at home. Villains currently incarcerated are allowed after 9 p.m. big grin

Signed, Lucas Bishop.

armandovalles
Okay, thats a cool idea. I'm Gladiator. 'Kay?

Bishop X
Hey Glads sup my main man, still kicking intergalactic butt? Want me to order you a rack of lamb and a glass o' vodka?

Scoobless
ok... i'm Iron Man (hehehe) for my first drink i'd like a pint of Vodka please

Bishop X
Ummm.... I'm sorry Mr. Stark. I was informed about your...issues, your picture is on The WALL of ALCOHOLics.

Sentry
I am The Sentry...

Rum & Coke please...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/358px-Sentry_comics.png

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bishop X
Ummm.... I'm sorry Mr. Stark. I was informed about your...issues, your picture is on The WALL of ALCOHOLics.

*goes to duke box and turns on "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath*

*returns to bar.... shows the palm of his right hand exposing fully charged and glowing repulsor blaster.....holds out his left hand showing his cheque book and credit card......and asks one question*

"pick a hand"

Bishop X
Originally posted by Sentry
I am The Sentry...

Rum & Coke please...

Get the man his goddamned rum n' coke!!! He'll kill us all!!!!

*Runs to the bar and stares menacingly at bartender, gets Ironman a Shirley Temple and Sentry his rum and coke.*

Damn, forgot my daiquiri! *Sees Tony with lit repulsors.* TONY QUIT IT NOW!!!! I GOT YOU A SHIRLEY TEMPLE!!!

Scoobless
hmmmm....Shirley Temple?..... it'll do for a start.....*curses the bartender under his breath ... whispers to himself*

"at least i still have a bottle of whiskey wired into my armours life support"

*sips his ST*

"ah... man i love this song.... i think i'll sue for the royalties"

armandovalles
(Im still Gladiator) Gimme a Root Beer w/ Rum, or face the full wrath of the praetor of the Shi'Ar Imperial Guard!

Bishop X
What you getting to eat Tony??? The Meatball subs look devine. Oh and Gladiator you just gotta put in your order. Here comes one of the waitresses!

Ain't she a fox?

armandovalles
I still havent gotten my Root Beer w/ Rum, hurry or face my wrath!

Scoobless
no sub..... the meatball sauce stinks up the armour..... gimme a giant steak smothered in cavier..... with a lobster on top.... i am friggin' rich after all.... gotta lord it over all the little people whenever i can

Bishop X
I take it you mean me, Stark. Do you mean me??? YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE....o wait a minute, I can't do that so... nvm.

armandovalles
Well, im waiting! You have 2 minutes left or your gonna feel the full extent of my power!

Bishop X
*Hands Gladitor his root beer n' rum and a rack of lamb.* Eat up ... jerk!

Scoobless
I take it you mean me, Stark. Do you mean me??? YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE....o wait a minute, I can't do that so... nvm.

of course i mean you you minimum wage moronic manservent.... you think i'd talk like this to Gladiator or Sentry?

"s'up Gladboy beat down any Skrulls lately?"

armandovalles
Thank you, that is more like how i shoudl be treated.

Bishop X
Ok...you Darth Vader wanna be! I'll leech all the energy out of that fancy suit and watch you die! Then I'll drink that whiskey you were hiding.

armandovalles
hell yea, the Super Skrull was just begging me to let him live a few minutes before i came here. I killed him anyway.

Bishop X
Originally posted by Scoobless
of course i mean you you minimum wage moronic manservent.... you think i'd talk like this to Gladiator or Sentry?

"s'up Gladboy beat down any Skrulls lately?"

Oh and I manage this Pub, got it bub???!! Super Skrull is bigger loser than that Matt Murdoch guy...

Scoobless
damn... i almost forgot .... i have a date with Shannon Elizabeth and Kate Beckinsale......*throws his remaining drink (well.... empty glass) at the bartender... leaves a $2,000 tip.... and promises he'll be back to sample the vile abominations this establishement serves tomorrow*

"TAXI!"

armandovalles
would u like me to throw him out for you, after all, i owe u for my Rum.

Bishop X
Don't let the door hit ya, where Ultron shoulda bit ya. Nah I put a bomb on the taxi he's in evil face. MUHAHHWHHWWHAA!!!!

armandovalles
he was a weird individual, dont'cha think?

By the way, can i get another RB + Rum?

Sentry
Another Rum & Coke please... Start up tab for me while your at it.

Bishop X
Yea almost as weird as Dr. Strange. Do see how his outfits clash. I mean Jesus sweet tapdancing Christ yo!!! Ok. I got you powerhouses covered. I'm gonna post the pub rates tomorrow Sentry. *Hands them rum n' coke and root beer n' rum respectively.*

armandovalles
really. Not even the skrulls have as strange of a personality as that one, who calls himself what? Iron Man was it?

armandovalles
I must leave u all now, i shall be back tomorrow.

*flies out the ceiling window into the horizon"

Bishop X
Iron Man is just a pompous jackass. He thinks he's all cool and stuff cuz he gets all the girls. PUUULEEZEEE!!! If I told Tyra Banks I had a heart condition she'd be cooking me bacon and eggs within hours man. Later Glads. wink

Sentry
The Sentry must be going now. Here's a $20 bill for your troubles that should cover my two drinks and your tip. If your expecting more of a tip, I'm not Iron Man...

Bishop X
Fine... I'm gonna close up shop until 8 A.M. Later los... I mean heroes.

Quick Freeze
im quick freeze
because im underage i stole dad's liq and got piss drunk and wandered the streets and urinated on the outside wall of the bar and passed out by the front door

armandovalles
I have Returned, the Praetor of the Imperial Guard is back! I am Gladiator! Here is a 20 $ american bill for the drinks earlier. Can i get another RB + Rum though?

armandovalles
Quickfreeze, terran, u need not worry about gettiing caught stealing your father's liquor, for if u are underage, you are NOT allowed to Drink! so speaks the Praetor of the Imperias Guard!

Next Venom_girl
Hi guys. Does this place serve chocolate milk? stick out tongue

grey fox
(I am wolverine)

give me a whiskey.....hell give everyone a whiskey (obviously down a sad frown on his face)

Next Venom_girl
"Hard day, Logan?"

Bishop X
*Takes his shot of whiskey.* Thanks you hairy munchkin. wink

Scoobless
*Iron Man strolls back in*

"hey guys! ... who's the kid in red and white laying in the gutter? doesn't he realise that there aren't any age restriction laws on Triton?"

"hey Superman .... how you doin'?...."

*someone whispers in IM's ear*

"what?... what do you mean he's NOT Superman? he's got the red cape and the big letter on his chest hasn't he?......YO! you with the mohawk! you know if Superman finds out you're stealing his gimmick he'll come in here and rip your head off.... it's true..... i saw him do it to some 19 year old kid at a costume party once when he got drunk"

Bishop X
LOL. Sup Tony, you inebriated scallywag? * Trips over bar stool.*

DarkCrawler
I shall be Doctor Doom.

*Doctor Doom walks in the bar with two Doombots, shoving The Vulture away from his way as he moves forward. He sats on one of the chair in front of the bar table.*

"You. Lower being. Give DOOM an BEER. So says DOOM. The ULTIMATE Ruler of LATVERIA."

Bishop X
Ok Doom, but tell that damn Doombot to stop chewing on Reed's leg.

DarkCrawler
"NEVER! YOU DARE TO ORDER THE UNMATCHABLE DOOM TO DO SOMETHING AGAINST HIS WILL! AFTER DOOM IS DONE WITH YOU, EVERY MORTAL CELL IN YOUR PATHETIC BODY WILL PRAY FOR DEATH! BUT THEY CAN CONTINUE PRAYING, BECAUSE DOOM..."

*Looks at the rules of the bar*

"Murble...fine. DOOMBOT, DOOM orders you to stop, uh, biting the...just stop. God, can you just...I MEAN, MORTAL, GIVE DOOM HIS DRINK OR YOU SHALL PERISH!"

Bishop X
What brand you want Doom, Bud, Heineken, Miller?

DarkCrawler
"HEINEKEN!"

grey fox
hah pussy (drinks five shots in one second) whoa ! (gets a slight buzz healing factor kicks in)

Bishop X
Hey buddy there's a 10 drink limit for humans and a 25 drink limit for metahumans...I'm watching you. no expression

Scoobless
Hey buddy there's a 10 drink limit for humans and a 25 drink limit for metahumans...I'm watching you. no expression

{Iron Man}

"actually, when i entered the bar my onboard computers read and stored the rules"
4. 10 drink maximum for humans, 100 drink limit for metahumans.

"i believe you owe the disgusting mutie an apology!"

*walks over to Doom*
"Nice armour"#
*stiffles laughter while looking at Doom's cape*
"Can you do this?"
*magnetises the Doombots and they come rushing in and stick to either side of Doom ...... points and laughs*
"hahahaha..... who ordered the sandwich ala Doom?"

Bishop X
Disgusting Mutie???!!! OHHHHH!!! Boy its on now Stark, how bout you take that armor off so I can show you what a dirty mutie can do! You heartless fiend (get it)!? evil face

Scoobless
"please! this armour only comes off for hot chicks......"

"anyone want a game of pool?"

*sets up pool table and waits for sucker.... i mean challenger*

Zatch_Bell
I'll be spider man

Bishop X
AHHHH!!! I want to whoop your ass so bad, but sadly I must go back to the mansion, Professor X killed another political leader, again!!!! I'll be back in a few hours.

*Exits the door, enters space pod.* sad

grey fox
SKIKT .....stark you are really starting to get on my last nerve

Scoobless
"ooooooooohhhhh..... the little hairbag's getting upset!"

"you wanna call your mommy and get her to make it all better?"

*offers Wolverine a phone*

"she's on speedial number 6...just behind Domino's pizza..... and while you're at it tell her to move out of my halfway house..... your sister too.... i want your momma and your sister out my house and on the street within the hour!"

*activates shields.... just in case....*

DarkCrawler
{Iron Man}

"actually, when i entered the bar my onboard computers read and stored the rules"

"i believe you owe the disgusting mutie an apology!"

*walks over to Doom*
"Nice armour"#
*stiffles laughter while looking at Doom's cape*
"Can you do this?"
*magnetises the Doombots and they come rushing in and stick to either side of Doom ...... points and laughs*
"hahahaha..... who ordered the sandwich ala Doom?"

Doom is crushed between the two doombots. He has no change of surviving alive...waitasecond, then who is the Doom that walks out from the bathroom?!

"HA! Meddlesome IDIOT! It was only an DOOMBOT! Do you REALLY think that DOOM would be so STUPID that he would FALL in that kind of TRAP! No you shall feel the wrath of DOOM..."

*Doom walks at the pool table*

"As DOOM beats your sorry BEHIND in a game of POOL!"

*Doom takes the pool stick and hits Iron Man in the head with it*

"BRING IT ON!"

Scoobless
{Iron Man}

"You moron Doom..... you just broke the only pool cue"

"that's it.... we're arm wrestling"

*finds a sturdy table and pulls up two stools*

"come on captain wannabe..... let's see what you got"

DarkCrawler
"MORON?! MORON?!!! YOU DIE!" *Doom walks at the table*

"BRING IT ON...again!"

grey fox
(brain finally figures out what stark mean) RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH (jumps forward knocking doom out of the way and tries to skin iron man's armour off )

Sentry
"The Sentry is back"

I'm thirsty...

Rum & Coke...

"Sentry sees Doom and Iron Man arguing like little girls over a pool stick. He then thinks to himself, If I didn't have any real superpowers like those two idiots, I'd probably be one of those idiots who creates an all powerful suit of armor so that I can keep up with the likes of Thor, Hulk, Captain America, and be over their arguing along with the both of them."

"Sentry sighs"

I'm hungry... Hey! Mutie! Get me some grub along with my Rum & Coke.

grey fox
(stops trying to skin iron man and looks at sentry ) "HEY WHO CALLED FOR THE SUPERMAN RIP OFF heheheh" (goes back to trying to skin tony)

Scoobless
*watches Wolverine scratch his claws off of his forcefield*

*looks at Doom on the floor*

"hahahahahaha.... you got knocked on your ass by a filthy mutie.... wht you gonna do about it?"

grey fox
(Continues to futily scratch at forcefeild)

Sentry
"Superman rip off!?"

"I'm Superman and thensome!"

"I'm the best of the best!"

"You feebs couldn't even fight off the Void on your own"

"You were cowering like little school girls when the Void showed up. HAHAHAHAHA... Who stopped the Void? Me. So shove it you little primate. Oh, I was addressing the other Mutie, The one who's establishment this belongs to, not you. If I was referring to you, I would have called for a pompous little primate who's fanboys claim to be more powerful than the Living Tribunal himself... laughing You can't even pierce Iron Man's armor, what are you going to do to me?"

Joker1237
The Joker walks in wanting a CLEAN card game lol.

Scoobless
*gets the attention of the bar manager*

"i think the mutie is breaking your no-violence rules"

*casually swats Wolverine aside and returns to his stool*

Joker1237
Joker sets down at a table, and says
"waiter, WAITER, WAITER?

"I want a bottle of wine, but leave the posion. Ha Ha Ha."

grey fox
(flips off stark and throws a glass of whiskey on sentry) hah take that superloser

Joker1237
Rules were made to be broke laugh Joker.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Joker1237
Rules were made to be broke laugh Joker.

"oh.... ok then"

*knocks out the Joker*

"that was fun...... barkeep!.... gimme a bourbon"

grey fox
(stands up and sits next to iron man ) I'm sorry bub jeans just been giving me the cold shoulder....well actually no shoulder thanks to that pansy boy-scout

Scoobless
"really?... i heard he was doin' the Blonde mind witch these days?"

Joker1237
Joker recovers, with a few teeht misson.

Joker gets up and pulls out a bomb, and he lit it, Sorry boys, But this has plenty of power to blow me, you and the whole place up. That should make me even.

grey fox
*means thinking

(small smiel on face) Really ..... *i wonder if thats a good enough reason to castrate him* (looks at claws)

Sentry
"The Sentry grabs the bomb and eats it, since he's still hungry, and is still waiting for his food"

"Burrrpp!!!"

"That bomb blow us up? Please..."

Scoobless
Originally posted by Joker1237
Joker recovers, with a few teeht misson.

Joker gets up and pulls out a bomb, and he lit it, Sorry boys, But this has plenty of power to blow me, you and the whole place up. That should make me even.

"this looks like a job for Superman.... or whichever of his knock-offs is closer........ hey Sentry! gladiator!.... one of you want to sort out the bomb situation?"

Joker1237
Oh Wolvie, I just wanted to play a deck of cards, You take things way to serious, So are you a good card player, ask the Joker.

Joker pulls out a deck of cards, and places the bomb on his hand.

Scoobless
"damn.... faster than a talking alcy"

Joker1237
Come on boys, This is a bar said the Joker, We can talk this over a nice clean games of cards, Joker rules of couse.

grey fox
(forces jokers mouth open and makes him eat the bomb) BOOM bub

Joker1237
Joker thowns his sharp playing cards at Wolvie was was able to hit him with the smile x. as the Card explods.

Scoobless
*looks at jokers pitiful bomb and laughs*

"hahahaha.... i was designing better weapons than that when i was only 13"

Scoobless
"Jeez.... if Batman shows his face around here i may have to point out to him just what a wuss he is for not being able to handle one clown with a glass jaw"

DarkCrawler
*Doom gets up*

"Look, you IDIOTS and the Superman-lite over there. Nothing you can do can even COMPARE at anything that DOOM has accomplished! DOOM has stolen SILVER SURFERS powers, siphoned part GALACTUS'S powers, defeated BEYONDER and took his powers, absorbed power of ARON the ROGUE WATCHER, fought MEMPHISTO in his own realm, fought such beings as TERRAX, ULTRON, ADAM WARLOCK, HYPERSTORM and THANOS.

So, you clawed buffoon, Iron *****, blonde haired pretty-boy, stupid Clown, and you strange bar owner, you are like ANTS compared to the mighty power of DOOM! BWAHAHAHAHA! *Huff, puff*"

*Doom watches others and puts up an annoying smile he then faces the bartender*

"May DOOM have another HEINEKEN?"

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
"Look, you IDIOTS and the Superman-lite over there. Nothing you can do can even COMPARE at anything that DOOM has accomplished! DOOM has stolen SILVER SURFERS powers, siphoned part GALACTUS'S powers, defeated BEYONDER and took his powers, absorbed power of ARON the ROGUE WATCHER, fought MEMPHISTO in his own realm, fought such beings as TERRAX, ULTRON, ADAM WARLOCK, HYPERSTORM and THANOS.

"yeah, well........ i got Windows to work perfectly.... and designed rust-proof iron underwear"

Sentry
"Superman-lite!?"

"Wait till that pansey walks in, I'll show you."

"Big words from a man who just got dropped by a Mutie"

Joker1237
I well killed a lot of people said the Joker. And being insane, that has to count for something.

armandovalles
*Iron Man strolls back in*

"hey guys! ... who's the kid in red and white laying in the gutter? doesn't he realise that there aren't any age restriction laws on Triton?"

"hey Superman .... how you doin'?...."

*someone whispers in IM's ear*

"what?... what do you mean he's NOT Superman? he's got the red cape and the big letter on his chest hasn't he?......YO! you with the mohawk! you know if Superman finds out you're stealing his gimmick he'll come in here and rip your head off.... it's true..... i saw him do it to some 19 year old kid at a costume party once when he got drunk"

How dare You! I could whup this "Superman" being of yours at any time. I am the Praetor of the legendary Shi'Ar Imperial Guard! What is he?! Nothing!, that's what!

armandovalles
*Flies out of the bar, putting a whole in the ceiling. Then, in mid-air, opitcally blasts the groecry stre next store and flies away to never be heard from again.*

armandovalles
(by the way, since Gladiator's now gone, I'm now Cpt. Marvel - Shazam!)

Scoobless
"you'll have to either get in line behind Sentry or fight him for the first crack at Superman"

*sits next to Doom... whispers*

"these super-steroid cases really hack me off.... let's build something to humiliate them... whadaya think?"

armandovalles
(as Billy Batson) = "SHAZAM!"

Now is Cpt. Marvel = can i get 4 shots of Absolut Raspberry? thanx.

armandovalles
well, is anyone gonna get me my shots or what?

Scoobless
"HEY!..... i saw that...... you're only a kid in disguise!!!"

"don't serve the guy in the red suit with the lightning bolt!... or i'll call the space cops for this region... Hal and Wendell"

DigiMark007
"Greetings chums! I am the Tick!

I just helped up this poor boy who was sleeping outside. He says his name is Quick Freeze. He seems like an agreeable lad. Give him a vadka-martini, on me"

--QF takes the martini, drinks it, then promptly passes out again...right beside a table where an arm-wrestling match has just taken place--

"For myself, I'll have some hot chocolate, with a SPOOOOON to stir it with.
Oh my! Is that Superman?! I love what you've done with your hair...the mohawk is a good look for you. Can I have your autograph? Thanks....um...Kallark? I thought it was Kal-El. Oh well, thnak you anyway."

DigiMark007
Originally posted by armandovalles
well, is anyone gonna get me my shots or what?

"The automated, talking toilet that they have installed just informed me that stations by the wall labeled "Drinks & Food" can molecularly create our drinks for us. Bishop need not be present to enjoy our favorite moist goodness. Oh noble science, how I love your strange ways!"

Sentry
"Oh... Well I'm getting my food then."

"Mmmmm... 24 ounce prime rib slab, medium rare, with au jus, horseradish, a side of steamed rice, and steamed vegatables... This is good stuff. You'd never expect food this good out of a dump like this."

armandovalles
okay, since no one is answering me, I'm leaving.

*Captain Marvel flies away throught eh same hole in the ceiling that Gladiator went through. On his way out, he's sees Terrax coming!*

(by the way, Cpt. Marvel is now gone and im Terrax!)

armandovalles
(I'm Terrax now)

Can i get a prime rib, cooked medium rare, and a Corona on tap? I dont need a knife or fork or bottle opener or anything like that by the way, cuz my Power Cosmic can take care of that.

DigiMark007
On second thought, make mine a Cherry Coke!

armandovalles
ill take that!

*makes the ground come yup from underneath the floorand carry that cherry coke into Terrax's hand.*

Scoobless
"do they do Irish coffee?"......"Everyone listen up.... i just picked up a news bulletin over my armours radio systems......apparently Michael Jackson has been found not guilty on all counts......damn.... i guess i owe you $500 Sentry"

"if i keep losing money at this rate i'll be as poor as Bill Gates in about one million years... heh heh heh.... give me twelve steaks... one for eatin' eleven for throwing at tramps..... good PR AND it's fun to do"

armandovalles
that i very poor judgement, Iron one. Perhaps u should use the meat of an animal such as steak to feed yourself rather than for stupid purposes like what u just stated!

Sentry
"I told you they were gonna acquit him."

"Their star witness wasn't very convincing, plus he denied Michael ever touched him three times before."

Scoobless
*mutters under his breath*
"bloody heralds... never listening... thinking they know everything"

"HEY WOLVERINE!.... this guy says only gays use adamantium and that his axe could cut through you like butter.... and that you're a filthy stinkin' mutie..... and your costume is stupid...."

armandovalles
I believe this earth..........uhhhh.....Creature.........called Michael Jackson is guilty of all the crimes thrown at him because i have Cosmic awareness, which help in these types of matters.

Next Venom_girl
She-Venom looks askance at Wolverine. Since when did Iron Man become one of those "Friends of Humanity" d!ckwads?

Scoobless
"HEY...b!tch Venom.... i freakin' heard that... i got super techno hearing y'know"

*blasts She-Venom through the wall with repulsors*

"i'm surrounded by freakin' muties and aliens.... Doom... we gotta do a spot of 'cleansing' in this joint"

*unplugs jukebox and plugs in armour to get a boost*

"ok.... which of you non-human scumbags wants to go first?"

Next Venom_girl
*Bursts through bricks and mortar was trapped under* RRRRRRAAAAAGH

armandovalles
okay, thats it! If i do not get the prime rib that i asked for i shall make ALL OF YOU suffer for it!

armandovalles
Thats it! I'm leaving. So Terrax leaves, but before he leaves the parking lot he smirks at the parking lot. As he is walking away, a giant earthly hand that Terrax must have created comes up out of the ground and destroys all of the vehicles in the parking lot. Then Terrax flies away. As he is leaving, he spots Firelord, who is going into the pub.

(Terrax is gone, and once and for all, I'm Firelord!)

Scoobless
"sigh"..."the Venom wannabe again...... ok.... step up"

Next Venom_girl
*Struggles to regain control.* "We'll just see you in court, [email protected]$$."

Scoobless
no problem..... Jury bribing is a speciality of mine..... now sit down and shut up... i hear they have a nice brain pie in here"

armandovalles
I tell u all, SHUT THE F*CK UP! I came in here peacefully to have a few drinks and get my mind off of Fighting, Violence, and most of all, Galactus, but all u terrans keep doing is arguing! i tell u now, shut up, or feel my wrath!

Next Venom_girl
Flips off Iron Man, orders brain pie.

Sentry
"Firelord? Oh look at me, I can play with fire, but I get my a$$ whooped by Spiderman"

"Save the the drama for your mama"

"Half the guys in here could beat you"

"Ooooohhh I'm scared of Firelord... Not! Cosmic fire compared to the power of a million exploding suns... It's sort of like comparing chocolate to sh!t. Sh!t being your cosmic fire."

"Watch you tongue feeble Firelord, for I am omnipotent, I am immortal, I am the Sentry..."

armandovalles
you wanna take this outside, earthling? My former master, Galactus, has endowed me with abilities and powers far beyond your own.

And i realize that i have been beaten by the one who calls himself Spiderman. But that is onyl because i severely underestimated him, therefore giving him a good opportunity to pull off a quick win.

But i have also beaten beings very strong as well, such as the silver Surfer in this case. The last 2 times the Silver Surfer and I have met in combat, I have come out of the fight as the victor. Therefore, if you dare to fight me, YOUR GONNA GET BURNED!

Sentry
"You are not worth my effort or time..."

"Send your master down here while your at it, we've never actually finished our fight."

armandovalles
What are u talking about?

You are not even my match, so therefore you are no where near my former master, Galactus' level.

Sentry
What are u talking about?

You are not even my match, so therefore you are no where near my former master, Galactus' level.

"Riiiiiggghhhttt..."

"This coming from someone who got his a$$ kicked by Spiderman"

"No offense Spiderman"

armandovalles
Im done arguing with u, terran. U have no values, and u no nothing about what it is like to wield true power. Goodbye.

*Firelord leaves, Exiles Hyperion strolls in.*

(Firelord is now gone, and once and for all i am Exiles: Timebreakers Hyperion (the one who snorted up Holocaust, NOT the one who died by Gambit)

armandovalles
(I am now the Exiles:Timebreakers Hyperion.)

So, Sentry, i heard u though u were the most powerful one around here. My friend, Firlord, told me of ur wishes of a worhty opponent. Well, Will I do? *Gets in a fighting stance*

Scoobless
EDIT: for crap's sake arman.... stop changing characters... it's getting annoying and i had just written a Firelord beat down that i had to change

Next Venom_girl
ooc: There are, apparently, many easily offended superheroes.

armandovalles
lol, sry. Im sticking with Hyperion this time though so dont worry.

Scoobless
*Blasts Venom-Girl through another wall*

"this time if you come back in i'm crankin' up my sonic weapons.... got it?!?"

Next Venom_girl
Gets back up. Finds gushing water main in the wall bends it so it blasts out water at such high pressure it blasts Iron Man through the other wall. "Hehe. Rust off!! Now stay away from us, little man of Iron."

Scoobless
*turns up sonic weapons to full and stolls back into the bar to sit down*

*Venom Girl rolls around screaming in agony as her symbiote falls apart*

"one martini please"

Next Venom_girl
Plays opossum while symbiote healing factor kicks in. Sym recovers first goes chamoflages and drags them unnoticed into a dark corner of the bar. Leaves a piece behind, faking their death.

Scoobless
*doesn't turn off sonics*

*symbiote dies*

*martini is good*

"someone want to scoop up the remainder of the alien that just died?"

Bishop X
Nah I'm good Stark, how about getting me some of that poontang you have around you.

*Takes swig of vodka.*

Joker1237
Joker looks at the Alian shakey flesh and drinks a martini.

armandovalles
i want 25 shots of Jose Cuervo Tequila.

Bishop X
*Gives Hyperion his 25 shots*

So Hype...you still dating Lilandra. I want to tap that ass soooooo bad man. evil face

Bishop X
*Double post.*

But I can do that cuz I'm the ****ing manager.

Sentry
(I am now the Exiles:Timebreakers Hyperion.)

So, Sentry, i heard u though u were the most powerful one around here. My friend, Firlord, told me of ur wishes of a worhty opponent. Well, Will I do? *Gets in a fighting stance*

"Why would I waste my time by someone who was supposedly killed by Gambit?"

"You look tough, and you might be able to give beings like Thor a fight, but you will fall against me. For I am omnipotent, I am immortal, I am the Sentry..."

armandovalles
I have KILLED Galactus single-handedly! And its not just rumors like your fight w/ Big G, its actually been seen.

Bishop X
Oooooooo!!!! Tension. I could beat both of you guys with the IG.

armandovalles
your right, u could, but the question is, will u figure out how to use it correctly before i take your head off?!

Quick Freeze
i wake up and because im hungover i accidently freeze everyone's drinks. in my attempts to walk to the bathroom i have occasional uncontrolable burst of speed accently splitting tables and whatnot. . . wacko

Bishop X
*Grabs barstool*

Bring it on freak!

armandovalles
lol, what is that stupid human weapon going to do to someone with power such as myself?

*flies outside, lift up the pub right out of it's roots, and brings it from where it was in NYC to Rome in a matter of about a second.*

Now do realize what im capable of Bishop?

Bishop X
QF and I can handle you, right Quick Freeze?

Sentry
QF and I can handle you, right Quick Freeze?

"Your not alone Bishop. I, the Sentry will fight beside you."

armandovalles
oh riiiiigggggghhhhhhhhttttttt.

armandovalles
Fine, ill destoy you all if i have to!

Bishop X
Cool Sentry, your next 10 drinks are on the house...

armandovalles
If u give me the 25 Jose Cuervo shots i asked for i will stop with the arguing and become peaceful.

Bishop X
Nah I've got a more powerful ally on my side.

You've got to pay!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>