how strong does wolverine hafta be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WOLVERINEFAN
how strong must he be to be able to actually stab superman?

armandovalles
i'd say hed have to be at least CL 20

colossus17
at least enraged hulk level.......

armandovalles
no way!

colossus17
ok.....

WOLVERINEFAN
ya, im thinking 20 tons would do the trick. he'd hafta be super fast though

colossus17
with class 20 ....he wouldnt be able to generate the pressure thats needed to go through superman's bio field....

Quick Freeze
his skin is invulnerable
and wrong forum

colossus17
his skin is not invulnerable...his body generates a bioforce field around his skin......

snoopdogg
Actually he skin is still tough but the Aura makes him that much more durable. Wolverine will never cut him even with Hulks power.

He has already withstood a blast that was said by Reed Richards to have been able to cut adamantium.

And adamantium cannot cut adamantium.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually he skin is still tough but the Aura makes him that much more durable. Wolverine will never cut him even with Hulks power.

He has already withstood a blast that was said by Reed Richards to have been able to cut adamantium.

And adamantium cannot cut adamantium.

That happened in a crossover. Franklin Richards said it. Superman can be cut. Wolverine + Hulk's strength = stabbed Superman.

Mider
Adamantium cut thats bad writing only low grade adimantium is breakable not even a nova blast can destroy pure adimantium

Hulk Power
Maybe 20 tons of pressure in his punch.

Arahan
20 tons? We are talking about Superman right? 20 tons are not enough.
Hmm I Would say 1000 Tons or more.

MERCILOUS
I feel like saying class 80, but before Doomsday, the only thing to pierce superman was a kryptonite scalpel so I don't know.

CorderaMitchell
say around Hulk level or farrrrrrrrr higher, that would be how it would be written for Wolverine to accomplish such a feat.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
say around Hulk level or farrrrrrrrr higher, that would be how it would be written for Wolverine to accomplish such a feat.

Far higher than Hulk level? It doesn't get any higher than that. I think that if Wolverine was Class 90, he could stab Supeman.

CorderaMitchell
i meant his level at calm. wink

but you are right.

leonheartmm
Adamantium cut thats bad writing only low grade adimantium is breakable not even a nova blast can destroy pure adimantium

im not sure about that, a nova blast might be able to destroy pure adamantium seeing as how an enraged hulk has broken pure adamantium coils before

Feeble Force
The real question is how fast he would have to be just to get a shot with his claws? I know thats a totally diffrent question but I just had to say it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Feeble Force
The real question is how fast he would have to be just to get a shot with his claws? I know thats a totally diffrent question but I just had to say it.

True. He wouldn't have the speed to do it.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by leonheartmm

im not sure about that, a nova blast might be able to destroy pure adamantium seeing as how an enraged hulk has broken pure adamantium coils before

When and where?

Zahit
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
how strong must he be to be able to actually stab superman?
who cares.
he loses no matter how strong you make him.

eek!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Zahit
who cares.
he loses no matter how strong you make him.

eek!

eek!

HWFF!

Zahit
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
eek!
HWFF!

CorderaMitchell
lol

Tron
Moving

Zahit
Originally posted by Tron
Moving
thank you.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Nataku8188
When and where?

Don't remember myself but i'm pretty sure he's talking about his fight with Constricter. Consitricter constricted him till he was knocked out, and when Hulk came to, he was so pissed he ripped out of them.

Paola
Wolverine thread.

X-Men forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.