Dracula 3000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

novice
Has anyone seen this movie?
Based on the synopsis on the DVD cover i got the impression it's better for laughs than for scares.
Vampires in space....hmmm

Cinemaddiction
No Horror in space works, IMO.

Wolfie
C-Dic, didn't you like Jason X?

Hearing about Dracula 3000 made me laugh. I may check it out for kicks.

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, doesn't mean it worked though, lol. Everything up until "Uber-Jason" was cool.

Wolfie
Yeah, then it was just funny. laughing out loud

HockeyFace
Dracula 3000 was good. I liked it but others will probably hate it. I know a lot of people who hate it. The cast was pure B-Movie heaven though! Coolio, Tommy "Tiny" Lister Jr., Casper Van Dien, Udo Kier, Erika Eleniak.

tabby999
Dracula 3000 was like having nails driven through my penis. i wish whoever made that movie would die a slow painfull death

bone_collector
On another topic somebody asks wich do you think is the worse horror movie writer. With Dracula 3000 he made it to the top of the worse horror movie writer, whoever he is, I don't even care.
How low Coolio, what did you think man, that after so long time you weren't on the screen this was going to be your grand come-back laughing no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.