Building your own lightsabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

karmakarmel
I am building my own custum, set of two red lightsabers so i can practice my karate with weapons with them. Instead of wooded swords of course, Im not making this up seriously, im gonna do it. And i do know karate mad

DeVi| D0do
Congratulations.

I have already made two real lightsabers. I use them for opening packets of chips, cutting my hair, and escaping from prison.

DeVi| D0do
They're pretty good for carving meat too...

Dark hoser
just dont blow ur self up like that one dude did lol

Darth_Rankkor
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME FOR SOME GRILLING!!!!!! laughing

PVS
Originally posted by karmakarmel
I am building my own custum, set of two red lightsabers so i can practice my karate with weapons with them. Instead of wooded swords of course, Im not making this up seriously, im gonna do it. And i do know karate mad

so why make a thread about it?
what is there to discuss...a question? a topic? you just want a cookie?

Stunrun
if only this forum went privateno ive had just about a enough!

LordSorgo
People are way too whiney for their own good. *Coughs*

Darth Travizzle
Well thanks for telling us this usless information. We can't even discuss anything MORON!

SithSpy
Guys, you better be careful, like he said he DOES know karate!!

LMAO

grey fox
YEAH and i have a titanium belt in kickass

ApolloX
I know karate too. Im a white belt.

SithSpy
well, being a white belt i wouldnt quite say you know Karate, id say your starting to learn karate

ApolloX
I quit because i was in a group of 3rd graders. lol

jerlark386

Really now? Well if its the real deal, I imagine it would sell for quite a bit on e-bay. They all say its stupid, but I know theres atleast a few people here privately hoping some bored engineer will make one. smile

I could try and warn you, but I guess I'm morbidly fanscinated. Remember what happened to those people who tried to use flourescent lightbulbs. Did'nt work out so well did it?

Ken Kenobi
OMG, this thread is crap.

BTW, there are already multiple threads about building custom lightsabers in the Literature and EU forum.

Speaking of which, if it does not deal directly with Episode III do NOT put it in the Episode III forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.