whos your least favorite villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GGgrievous725
who is the villain you hate more than any other i personally hate hydro man because he wastes his time fighting spidey over a girl how stupid no girl is worth that

Doc Ock
Kraven the Hunter.

A guy running around New York in leopard skin chasing Spider-Man with lions and tigers.

Ooooooh scary.

Mainstream
I hate Kraven...but I'm not a huge Mysterio fan either

"lookout he's got a fish bowl for a head"

spencerspider
i like hydro-man i thought he was cool but anyway i hate the spot

Mainstream
Originally posted by spencerspider
i like hydro-man i thought he was cool but anyway i hate the spot

he was the spotted guy from the 90's toon right? he was so lame though..I always thought Shocker should've be cooler.

Next Venom_girl
I'd have to say most anyone on that list of 21 bottom feeders. Kangaroo, the Spot, etc.
Others, the characters are all right, but the costumes! Shocker looks like a matress. Also can't stand Electro's yellow star-headed costume. Agh! Yellow isn't a real scary color on villains. smile

Mainstream
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Can't stand Electro's yellow star-headed costume. Agh!

yeah looks like a star fish.

spencerspider
lol starfish and bubbles come out of him thats his attack

ApolloX
Black Cat

spencerspider
black cat?can she count as a villain

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by spencerspider
black cat?can she count as a villain

she was bad but now shes good Happy Dance

spencerspider
o ya i forgot lol

Mr Parker
Please there are much much worse villains than Black Cat.Who can forget The Spott? He was such a laughable villian that when spidey first met him,when he introduced himself,spidey was on the floor laughing his butt off. laughing The Spot would have that honor for me easily.

Mainstream
no spidey villain could ever be lamer than the Big Wheel..the guy makes the Spot look like Venom

chucktaylor
Originally posted by Mainstream
no spidey villain could ever be lamer than the Big Wheel..the guy makes the Spot look like Venom

Very true! the Shocker is one of the coolest guys in Spidey's Rogues Gallery!

SpyCspider
for all spidey villains' powers....they wear some ghastly outfits that are only excusable on Halloween. I think when Stan Lee made his Marvel Characters, he was aiming for younger-readers... so colorful was the way to go. That's why it was hard not to look too power-rangerish for some villains on the big screen.

I've grown to LOVE Spidey villains but in the BEGINNING I thought a lot of them were crappy just because of their outfits. Rhino, Kraven, Scorpion, Lizard? How creative.....just base a villain off an animal. Where are the lions, tigers, and bears? Doc Ock was ok....he's just a man with mechanical arms..not like he's wearing an octopus suit. Seriously, if these villains started causing havoc in the real world (like the movies tried to portray), I'd just die from laughter at their outfits.

One of my least favorite CORE villains would have to be Lizard. Again, some doc became a giant animal...yawn....when's the last time people got afraid of lizards? A giant lizard is more like a crocodile anyway. Story's all the same....Lizard tries to take over mammals....Spidey tries to change him back to Dr. Connors. Great.

spencerspider
lizard isone of the most famous villains

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by SpyCspider
for all spidey villains' powers....they wear some ghastly outfits that are only excusable on Halloween. I think when Stan Lee made his Marvel Characters, he was aiming for younger-readers... so colorful was the way to go. That's why it was hard not to look too power-rangerish for some villains on the big screen.

I've grown to LOVE Spidey villains but in the BEGINNING I thought a lot of them were crappy just because of their outfits. Rhino, Kraven, Scorpion, Lizard? How creative.....just base a villain off an animal. Where are the lions, tigers, and bears? Doc Ock was ok....he's just a man with mechanical arms..not like he's wearing an octopus suit. Seriously, if these villains started causing havoc in the real world (like the movies tried to portray), I'd just die from laughter at their outfits.

One of my least favorite CORE villains would have to be Lizard. Again, some doc became a giant animal...yawn....when's the last time people got afraid of lizards? A giant lizard is more like a crocodile anyway. Story's all the same....Lizard tries to take over mammals....Spidey tries to change him back to Dr. Connors. Great.

well it was also one of the things that triggered eddie bocks anger when spidey stopped him and took the pictures of lizard brock had and one thing when to another from then on his life went down hill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.