jackie chan vs jet li

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snehin
who fights better?

Neo_Version 7
I would go for Jet Li. Although this type of fight would be very interesting to watch.

snehin
well i donno who'd win but this is a fight i came up with jet li in hero vs jackie chan in rumble in the bronx but well to make it even jackie chan!

snehin
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I would go for Jet Li. Although this type of fight would be very interesting to watch. interestin yes indeed

ickeris2003
I would perfer Jackie Chan because he has been here longer and I truly enjoy his movies. But I think Jet Li is cool to. I think it would be really kick ass if we saw both of them in a movie.

snehin
Originally posted by ickeris2003
I would perfer Jackie Chan because he has been here longer and I truly enjoy his movies. But I think Jet Li is cool to. I think it would be really kick ass if we saw both of them in a movie. it would rock if they were in a movie and they faught against each other but it has to be a long fight or it kinda diapoints u!!

botankus
** waiting on Raz to create martial arts forum **

snehin
Originally posted by botankus
** waiting on Raz to create martial arts forum ** yep but will he do it any time soon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.