Q, A or Guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icy
Where did peeves come from? and what is he to do in the castle?we all know who let him stay there. But how exactly is he of any importance to anyone? rolling on floor laughing

TheSun
No.

AKR
I really don't know where he came from. He is just one of those characters that the story doesn't concentrate on but I thing we might find out why is he important to the story as it goes on raver

TheSun
No.

AKR
No what? Reply, Opinion or Idea?

shaber
The author has said that he is "an indestructible spirit of chaos" a manifestation of all the teen angst in the magical area.

TheSun
No.

shaber
Moderators, can you deal with this member?^^^

TheSun
No.

tigress
lol ignore the sun lol i know they are gunna put no underthis ignore them peeps

I agree with your comment on peeves totally Shaber

AKR
I agree 2. But he must do it for a reason? Everyone does something for a reason, Whats his?

tigress
who peeves or the sun

TheSun
Yes. Fooled you all.

air
i think peeves is just there to lighten up the book, he played a larger part in the last book than any other he helped Fred & George get rid of Umbridge!!!!! lol hes just a character (i believe) that takes your mind of the dire situation which Harry constantly finds himself in...a bit of fun, some light relief laughing

tigress
I agree air, i think he is more than likley there for comic relief after all there is so many serious lines in the book gred and forge cant do it all lol

dark1365
Peeves is a being of chaos and not wholly ghost.

halfbldprincess
yah. i agree with air. if everyone and everything and every detail in the book is gonna have some significance and importance then not only jk will drain her brain to write we'll be tired from reading. peeves is just for fun i think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.