Batman vs. Spiderman vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
This takes place in New York city at early evening, who wins: discuss, debate, and poll.boxing

who?-kid
Hey look, Spider-Man takes all the votes...!

CorderaMitchell
Interesting somone already polled with no explanation for batman, seeing as he can find away, i see this thread lasting due to the other two, who knows.

CorderaMitchell
anyone else have an opinion?

MERCILOUS
I'll add that Batman does gain an advantage just because there are more players in the game, making him last, at least much longer than you seem to have assumed.

CorderaMitchell
I haven't assumed anything yet, thanks for posting, and I do agree, batman has two others to bide his time.

RayIsGay
what if The Bat is attacked first? By Spiderman, What then. I think Logan comes out on top, mainly the healing factor, and the invincable claws and skeleton.

CorderaMitchell
Yes but spiderman and batman could also devise many tactics around that, give them some credit, but alone spiderman could take care of batman, and batman would do well against wolverine. It's like an odd paper ,scissors, rock, but Wolverine is at the disadvantage,since he can't gain height, and is suspect to multiple attacks, being perhaps the easiest targets.

Max Spidey 24
Batman Better Have them gass pellets and electric shock Batrangs to paralyse them, even a remote control car would be nice. Batman also nned that blinding light thing that blinds everyone temporaly and Batman uses his visor thing(forget what its called) so he could see in the Bright light Or make Wolverine and Spiderman turn on each other. Wolverine will get so mad and Might just scratch Batmans head off, But batman Has Fought people with claws and what not, Clayface with making sharp objects. Over all Spiderman has the best Advantage because he could attack from ranged and his spidersense could dodge Batmans batarangs, and uses web to trap Batman long enough to knock him out or let wolverine stab him. Spidey is to good for this unless Batman Pays Wolverine or Spiderman to take the other out. Every one could win but Spiderman wins more times out of 10.

CorderaMitchell
I'm going to list the perephrials before this goes too far............

Batarang, Grappler, Smoke Pellets, Grenades, Stunner, Cloaking Device, thats it!!!!!!

RayIsGay
I think you just like Spiderman too much.
I say God-Like Spawn comes in and Destroyes them... WOOT FOR MY HERO!

CorderaMitchell
Who are you referring to, i've listed what is their advantages and disadvantges, unless you meant Max spidey

RayIsGay
Max Spidey, you posted just before I could.

CorderaMitchell
Oh sorry, you spawn lover you. stick out tongue

GothamProtector
Batman wins because he has eletric brass knuckles for fighting strong people. Spiderman Looses to Wolverine to Begin with then Batman beats Spiderman.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine could be easily avoided and taken care of later in this match.

Creshosk
Rock, scissors, paper.

Batman gasses Wolverine
Wolverine stabbs Spiderman
Spiderman clobbers Batman

So it all depends on who goes first, any of the three of them can come out on top.

RayIsGay
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Oh sorry, you spawn lover you. stick out tongue

I forgive you

Creshosk
Originally posted by GothamProtector
Spiderman Looses to Wolverine to Begin with then Batman beats Spiderman.

After Wolverine beats Spiderman, why would Batman need to beat Spiderman?

CorderaMitchell
Yes it is rock paper scissors.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yes it is rock paper scissors.

Oh my God, could it be? Mitchell just admitted that Wolverine is greater than Spiderman! AAAHHHH!!! Some one puncture my skull before it explodes!!!

CorderaMitchell
NO, wolverine could get a good sneak attack, you delusional boy.

MERCILOUS
OH riiiighhht...that's what you said.

CorderaMitchell
Not said but meant, i never explained that, but said wolverine would be at a distance disadvantage, why don't you explain something, or am I the only who does that around here now.

MERCILOUS
I guess you think you do.

CorderaMitchell
sleep1

MERCILOUS
There you go again, saying one thing, meaning another.

CorderaMitchell
sleep1

MERCILOUS
What? You want me to tuck you in? It aint happening spanky.

CorderaMitchell
I'm sorry you're mad at me again I'll log off until you calm down.

MERCILOUS
You mean all I have to do is make some off comments and you'll go away? If only I knew it was that easy!

long pig
Well, I know one thing, this fight ain't gonna be like the pictures you draw for ya mamma to put on the fridge.

CorderaMitchell
lol

CorderaMitchell
It worked, he left, no more annoying posts.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by long pig
Well, I know one thing, this fight ain't gonna be like the pictures you draw for ya mamma to put on the fridge.

Stop using my line!

CorderaMitchell
I thought that was his

what do you think about this match,since merc aint doing anything but insulting me as ususal.

long pig
Wolverine wins. He can outlast any of these guys.

CorderaMitchell
You make it sound like they are going to fight on his terms, I don't thinkhe is the deciding factor in this match.

MERCILOUS
These three way matches are too hard, I find myself agreeing with both of you, interestingly enough.

CorderaMitchell
Yea they could go either way.

MERCILOUS
HAHAHAHHAHA, I think we just agreed on something.

You can't agree with me Mitchell!! Just stop posting!!! You're points can't be similar to mine, you're defeating the purpose!!! I hate you so much I won't be able to live with myself if you agree with me!!!!!

CorderaMitchell
Yea I think you just want to argue.lol

You already said you hated me why deny it?

MERCILOUS
I sure do.

Unable to spot a joke are we?

WOLVERINEFAN
i dont think there is anything they could do to KO wolverine. spiderman's punches wont hurt him much, seeing how he can heal brain cells and plus that his bones are so thick. spidermans hands would break

WOLVERINEFAN
there is no prep time so batman really would not be prepared to fight logan because he has never fought someone like him

MERCILOUS
Nothing they can do? Like slice him open with razor sharp baterangs, gas him, tie him to a tree, inject a sedative into his brain threw his eye.

CorderaMitchell
What you don't think wolverine is invincible eh,lol.

But yea, wolverine isn't invincible in this match, now hulk or colossus I'd say they would have a hard time being hurt, but wolverine, is at the disadvantage in some aspects since he is easy to outrange and attack by the other combatants.

How do you like my new sig?

MERCILOUS
I can't see it.

CorderaMitchell
Oh my bad, it should be on there though, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

MERCILOUS
Still a no go.

CorderaMitchell
what is it a large "x" there, is mine the onlyone you cant see/

MERCILOUS
It's one of those little empty boxes with a smaller white box with a red X. Yup, yours is the only one.

Actually there's two of them, one before the words and one right after.

CorderaMitchell
damnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.