Sister Act 3: Breaking the Habit (Whoopie returns)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
Whoopie Goldberg is returning to convent with the news that Sister Act 3 has been greenlit.

the new film sees the sisters face heartache when mother superior falls ill. with no money to pay for the operation they turn to their old freind Deloris. soon they are taking the choir on tour but there is a menace lurking in the shadows in the form of a disapproving minister (rumored to be christopher Lee) who discovers a devastating secret from Deloris past that could ruin her relationship with the sisters forever.

Sister Act 3 : Breaking the Habit is due out in 2008

botankus
Only 1,079 days until its Summer 2008 Memorial Day premiere extravaganza!

And only 1,086 days until it's out of the theaters.

enyafreak
i think it sounds great

Myth
*sarcasm* Whoopie

sultan kudarat
let's hope the catholics protes this one.

Solo
Wonderful news.

Stokely
I enjoyed the first two. The first one moreso.

Jackie Malfoy
Not another one.Man it is going to suck.The first one was the best but the second one was alittle boring for me.JM

tabby999
whoopie goldberg is horrible, her humor is about as funny as an athsma attack

Darth Jello
from south park-
Whoopie goldgberg: Republicans are stupid.
Audience: laughs and claps
WG: They are so stupid.
A:laughs and claps
WG:Republicans are stupid.
A:laughs and claps

tabby999
yeah, her show is just as bad.

ickeris2003
sequels always suck. Whats the point of making another sister act? the 2nd one was really bad but the 1st one is classic. Im not really into the third one.

Clavis
erm darling, *checks out ickeris's sig* I think episode II, III, IV, V, VI where all sequels to star wars, whats ur point exactly?

pr1983
Originally posted by Clavis
erm darling, *checks out ickeris's sig* I think episode II, III, IV, V, VI where all sequels to star wars, whats ur point exactly?

IV was the original...

ickeris2003
LOL. I noticed that ..... I was just referring that not all sequels are good and yes I know all star wars are sequels ok

Clavis
Originally posted by pr1983
IV was the original...

you catch my drift wink

ickeris2003> good for you Happy Dance

Neo_Version 7
I don't know.

I'd be willing to watch it when it comes out on DVD maybe.

ickeris2003
your welcome stick out tongue

BlackC@t
I bet you it will make a total of $21 at the box office.

botankus
That should cover most of Whoopi's salary.

HECK
Finally, the Sister Act trilogy will be complete. I haven't had a good nights sleep with all the loose ends Sister Act 2 left out there. roll eyes (sarcastic) Whoppi, go back to Hollywood Squares, please.

-HECK!

tabby999
maybe if shes on hollywood squares you could push the game over an crush her

botankus
LOL. That would be a nice touch to the end of the Sister Act trilogy.

zrockerchick
I don't know i only saw the first one but shouldn't you at least watch Sister Act uh 3 before you talk about it! I mean how do you really know?

botankus
Trust us on this one. wink

Bardock42
Hmm...not a big fan of Whoopie Goldberg....not gonna watch it....

amity75
In the name of all that which does not suck please do not make this movie.

spencerspider
i was watching tv some weird show that had this hot girl on there and all of a sudden whoppie pops out of no where i fell off the couch like omg the devil lolol laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

BlackC@t
Originally posted by botankus
That should cover most of Whoopi's salary.

laughing

ThePhantomsKiss
I love whoopie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ragesRemorse
Who the hell would be dumb enough to support a movie with whoopie goldberg?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.