Episode Iii Dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
Does anyone else have the dvd? I got it the other day. the picture and sound are dvd quality and i cant stop watching it. amaaazing.

PVS
derp

the dvd wont be out till the fall.
you have a bootleg

enyafreak
derp

im fully aware of that. i was asking if anyone else had one and wether theres was dvd quality. the pic and sound is amazing on mine

metallica_jedi
umm buying bootleg copies is illegal buddy.

Mist
how stupid are you people? how many times and in how many languages do you have to be told, you cant talk about illegal versions of the movie?

JKozzy
no

sasa
wow..this forum has become less interesting nowadays...more annoying and stupid threads appear everyday sad

DenKi
The Mods dont do anything

Boris
Sure they do, I see a few locked threads around, it's just that there are so many of them....

darthmaul1
You don't have to buy a bootleg copy just download it, but only if you have seen the movie in the theater then you can do it cause then they are not losing any money.

Darth_Rankkor
I think mist said it all. This thread should be closed

EHmasterJedi
lol i find it real stupid that this forum has constantly had illegal videos from starwars.com for the past 2 years, wether it be the trailers or HS video and now that the actual MOVIE is out nobody can talk about it, lol the bootlegs are old news i see no reason why we cant talk about it just as we have did with everything else + this is SWs news as long as theres no links theres no reason why we shouldnt have a thread.

Further more it makes no sense to me why someone who is a member for this part of the forum, and be here every day and not go see it in the theater, if a person like that wont go to the theater why the hell would take the time to download a blurry copy LOL WEIRDO, if he downloads the movie and doesnt still see it in the theater than to me the person wasnt interested enough in the movie to see it at all, i know what im saying sounds weird but for those people who do it think about that.

DenKi
#care plz idle

((The_Anomaly))
intresting since the DVD wont be out till november..

darthmaul1
They way I see it unless you are making money off of it it is ok to download and if you have already seen it,
EHmasterJedi is right if you download it and watch it like that you had no intention of seeing it in the theater so no loss of money there, for the film guys

JKozzy
No, because if you had no intention of seeing it, then you wouldn't see it. By watching it, you have the intention to watch the movie. Even it's the crappiest movie you've ever seen, you've still seen it. And I think downloading a movie is a wee bit more serious than a stupid Quicktime 3D.

Obiwalker08
downloading movies isnt all that its cracked up to be...i know a friend who used to download them and most of them were ok in quality...but to download Star Wars...your going to hell buddy....theres no thrill of finally having it in your household...it ruins the moment

BAILY
Originally posted by DenKi
The Mods dont do anything

Mods?? Doing something??? ROFLMAO!! Sure they do roll eyes (sarcastic) with the exception of Ken... no other "mods", and I use that term loosely.. do shit here.... and thus should be fired and make room for mods who can do something other than sit on their ass and not do the job required of them!!!! I mod another forum and I could do a much better job than them with my eyes closed and both my hands tied behind my back!! smokin'

BAILY
And, oh yeah.... bootlegging and illegal downloads are bad!! Dont do it kids... you just hurt the already Multi millionaire George Lucas' pocketbook... like anyone gives a **** anyways!

bilb
Originally posted by sasa
wow..this forum has become less interesting nowadays...more annoying and stupid threads appear everyday sad

i think i found new text for my siggy stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
*Does the usual tisk tisk tisk talk*

Discussion of illegal copies of the film in question, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, on KMC is not permitted. If you wish to discuss such things, take it to PM's or find another forum where such discussions are allowed.

In response to the fact of Hyperspace images and video on KMC...the images were only allowed if they were not saved directly to KMC's servers (IE: Attaching the files), I did not care for any such items on KMC, but Raz and the other moderators had already allowed the files and made the rules.

I am putting my foot down on the bootleg and DVDRip discussions though. If you have it, great for you, go enjoy yourself, but there is no need to come on KMC and let everyone else know what you have been doing in your free time. Movie piracy is illegal, enough said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.