Cin Drallig Vs Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
Cin Drallig is a jedi master and very gifted and he faced anakin when he was evil. It was a good match. But Unfournately he died when he was hit by a suprised attacked by anakin when he threw his lightsaber and stabbed Cin. Anakin also killed his apprentice first.

sasee tiin
i say dooku, but admit i don't know enough about Drallig

Lord Mader
Cin as suppost to be in rots. Maybe he was in the deleted scences

Fishy
If Anakin could beat him, Dooku sure as hell could

Darth Mantis
This has been done before... Everybody should use the search engine at the top of the forum... Anyway I say Dooku...

Darth Plagues
I don't know both have speed. Cin Drallig on the game was faster than Dooku, but thats a games basis...What the heck Dooku would chop him to little bits.

Darth_Otaku
dooku.Ahhhhrrgggghhh i'm Saruman!!!

Wickerman
lol...story-wise, sure it's Dooku. Reality-wise, Nick Gillard kicks all their asses combined stick out tongue After all, he TAUGHT them how to move thumb up

~wickerman~

sasee tiin
lol thumb up
good point!!

Wickerman
Originally posted by sasee tiin
lol thumb up
good point!!

heh, yeah. I remember in some other older thread that was "what would you do if you had force powers?" or smthng like that, i said something along the lines of "I'd find a freekin lightsaber than go find nick gillard to have a little talk with him" big grin

~wickerman~

LordSorgo
Dooku would fock Cin's shit up.

JKBart
Lmfao, Dooku wins 10/10

relentless1
Dooku wins this one handed while watching the Price is Right and eating popcorn with his free hand

Kurk
Dooku takes it, but Cin puts up a respectable fight. He is the temple's master lightsaber instructor after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.