More changes to the OT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShotgunWes

DarkYoda
Where on comingsoon.net ?? huh

ShotgunWes
I can't find it now. I copied and pasted this information to Microsoft word last night. I didn't even think of saving the link because I thought that someone else would have posted this information already. But when I saw that no one else posted anything I decided to post what I had.

Cybervader
hmm..yah i cannot find it too in comingsoon.net..but yeah thanks for the info..wonder whether these changes would affect the classicness of the originals..

ab2421
YAWN~~~~ Which is it: are these rumored, confirmed, or your imagination? Are they from comingsoon.net, an article, or "somewhere over the rainbow"?

Move along, nothing to see here.

DarkYoda
If it was posted on cominsoon.net, it must have been taken down... probably because the information was false. If there is any truth to it we'll know soon enough erm

PVS
weak erm

Echuu
"THE PHANTOM MENACE:
Some scenes with Jar Jar Binks have been trimmed slightly"

Assuming this information is correct(doubtful).

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Boris
Originally posted by ShotgunWes
A scene where Yoda is teaching Luke how to fight with a lightasber made possible by Luke wearing a helmet while training.

Dunno why, But I'd really like to see that....

The Ones
if it is correct. then the OT will be so much better and more watchable!!

Ken Kenobi
Utter crap. 'Nuff said.

ShotgunWes
I didn't just pull this info out of my ass. It was on comingsoon.net but maybe they took it down because it was leaked and Lucasfilm asked them to take it down. There's no need to be sarcastic. I was just trying to help out, there was a little bit about the TV Show in there too, but I'm not even gonna bother posting that because I had only seen it in the article and if I don't have any proof I'll be crucified.

vader519
So does this also mean that ROTS will be released on Nov, 1. And is it the definitive boxset.

The Ones
hopefuly

darthmaul1
2 words yeah right
I highly doubt they would do any of that. with the exception of Lukes saber being blue in ANH.

PVS
I was just trying to help out, there was a little bit about the TV Show in there too, but I'm not even gonna bother posting that because I had only seen it in the article and if I don't have any proof I'll be crucified.

seems like you've already nailed yourself to the cross stick out tongue

JKozzy
Why do all of the duels have to be longer? How and why would they do that? huh

Lana
I don't know....

And I think it's more likely that it was pulled off comingsoon.net because it's false.

OB1-adobe
All of that shit is stupid. Its not gonna happen.

Luke sheds a tear.....pfff

All of these fan things are inane pointless shit.

Besides for the longest time comingsoon had a B.S synopsis of ROTS.

Its horseshit. Its over Let it go.

The only things we will most likely see happen is special effects shots being cleaned up or altered slightly. And I put the emphasis on slightly.

This is where the fanboy alarm goes off right here:

THE PHANTOM MENACE:
Some scenes with Jar Jar Binks have been trimmed slightly

ATTACK OF THE CLONES:
Noises Yoda makes while fighting Dooko changed

ShotgunWes
I thought Luke's saber was already blue in ANH?

Morridini
nah there was an error in the new DVDs. It turned green when he was training in the Millennium Falcon on their way to Alderaan, the second before Ben reacted to the destruction of Alderaan.

ZoSo
Originally posted by The Ones
if it is correct. then the OT will be so much better and more watchable!!

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard....

And normally, almost all the info. on Comingosoon.com has been reported as false, which this undoubtedly is. Most of those "changes" were just left-over fan-boy wishes that they wanted done last time....

cal31
Wow, this is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. I gurantee half of those supposed changes won't happen, especially the lengthened duels.

meets of evil
Damn, the guy just started a thread you don't have to eat him alive.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Utter crap. 'Nuff said.

Ditto...

This list has been around for a hell of a long time.

DeVi| D0do
Holy mother of god this is fake!

It didn't even mention the ONLY change we know for sure: CG Yoda in TPM...

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Holy mother of god this is fake!

It didn't even mention the ONLY change we know for sure: CG Yoda in TPM...

Source?

DeVi| D0do
It says in the Making of Star Wars Revenge of the Sith book that they have replaced the puppet with a digital Yoda...

If they don't include it for the next DVD they're just stupid.

cal31
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
It says in the Making of Star Wars Revenge of the Sith book that they have replaced the puppet with a digital Yoda...

If they don't include it for the next DVD they're just stupid. Yeah, they already have some of Yoda digital in TPM, the part where he is walking while talking to Obi Wan, so it would make sense if they just finished the job.

ab2421
I didn't just pull this info out of my ass. It was on comingsoon.net but maybe they took it down because it was leaked and Lucasfilm asked them to take it down. There's no need to be sarcastic. I was just trying to help out, there was a little bit about the TV Show in there too, but I'm not even gonna bother posting that because I had only seen it in the article and if I don't have any proof I'll be crucified.

In other words,

"Cummon everyone... the article was "there" ... you know what I'm talking about... but it was probably taken down... everyone must now commend me for my discovery, for I am the only one on the WWW who was able to pull a Control+C before they could "take it down"

Let me bask in the anonymous glory of the KMC boards... I'll get in the Hall of Fame for sure.

"Now I am complete"

ShotgunWes
Your one to talk:
"Look at me I'm so sarcastic!"
"Everyone has to like me"
Why don't you go masturbate to your pre-recorded tapes of American Idol.

DeVi| D0do
I don't doubt you that it was up on comingsoon.net...

But it was most likely taken down because it is false information. I've been hearing about changes like that for years...

ShotgunWes
That's fine Devil D0do. I was referring to ab2421, who decided that he/she/it would be a sarcastic ass hole.

Ogami Itto
Dont worry wes the "oldies" seem to have a problem with us noobs! and they say we're ASSHOLES!!!!

ZoSo
"Oldies" are often the most @ssholish of all.

ab2421
Originally posted by ZoSo
"Oldies" are often the most @ssholish of all.

Indeed.

Cheers! cheers

O and btw, ShotgunWes, if you're still patrolling, I want to thank you for being the first person who mentioned my signature. Kudos!!!! Happy Dance

viking12344
Your one to talk:
"Look at me I'm so sarcastic!"
"Everyone has to like me"
Why don't you go masturbate to your pre-recorded tapes of American Idol.

ROFL.....now that is good humor. An AI fan ripping someone on a message board.

ab2421
Cummon you guys are all AI fans just admit it and get on with your lives

--

Of course I'm not veering off topic.. because that stormtrooper will be renamed AI-421 (instead of TK) for the super-duper deluxe version of the film that will be released, as per the details of the article presented here

yerssot
lets just try to focus on the topic and not calling members names...

those changes will never happen, if they do change something it'll be to clean up FX or to add for instance Neimodians in the back sort of speak but no new scenes...

peejay88
Take it greedo will still shoot first then, sad
Lukes comments about Leias real mother should be tweaked to fit in with the pt also.

The Ones
so is this real?

DeVi| D0do
no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.