What would you do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShotgunWes
This topic doesn't really have to do with religion, but it does with death. And death and religion go hand in hand. Sorta.

What would you do if you found out that you had terminal cancer and would die within the next 18 months? You are also poor, so don't say "travel the world" or "visit Italy", because you are poor and can't afford any of that. This is a serious question, so think about serious answers.

debbiejo
I've thought about that same question and I would travel the world especially the old parts of Europe, Italy, Greece...I'd like a Mediterranean cruise...I'd love to visit places that had to do with Medieval topics such as castles. Places where great events happened. If I was poor and didn't have the money. I would ask all my friends, family and maybe have a fun raiser to get it...I would defiantly find a way to go...

Bardock42
Hmm i don't know...listen to music...read books....talk to people (not to much though) ...sleep a liot...try alcohol, weed drugs, have sex (well not necessarily but would be nice anyways) .....stuff like that...try to accept it...die happy ....

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm i don't know...listen to music...read books....talk to people (not to much though) ...sleep a liot...try alcohol, weed drugs, have sex (well not necessarily but would be nice anyways) .....stuff like that...try to accept it...die happy ....

Trying sex might kill you. big grin

ShotgunWes
Debbiejo I said that you are poor and cannot afford to travel the world.

debbiejo
Originally posted by ShotgunWes
Debbiejo I said that you are poor and cannot afford to travel the world.

I said to borrow the money....

ShotgunWes
You can't just borrow money. You can't borrow it because your gonna die and not be able to pay it back. NEW RULE: You can't borrow any money.

debbiejo
You can't just borrow money. You can't borrow it because your gonna die and not be able to pay it back. NEW RULE: You can't borrow any money.

OK then...though I would tell them I can't pay them back. That's what I would do!!

Otherwise....I would enjoy my life as much as I could and do all things I always wanted to do....I would take everyone I care about with me...And make a rule...NO FEELING SORRY FOR ME...I'M GOING TO THE BETTER PLACE....I GET TO DO IT FIRST.

Filth
I would seek vengence on those who have wronged me in this life, tie up all loose end in life and then die alone, alone as I lived my life...

debbiejo
Originally posted by Filth
I would seek vengence on those who have wronged me in this life, tie up all loose end in life and then die alone, alone as I lived my life...

Well then when you die, you're going to France.

Filth
No thanks, I die where I am, proberly will did whilst intoxicated with drugs of some discription...

ShotgunWes
This coming from the guy who was making fun of me the other day!

Filth
This coming from the guy who was making fun of me the other day!

Explain your self...?

PrinceofBlades
Subscribe myself with the "Make-a-wish foundation" and travel the world cool. Ha how do you like me now?

Zatch_Bell
Sit on my butt and wait to die (J/K). No I would do the same as princeofblades above me.

PrinceofBlades
Hey, ZB. I didn't know you participated in the Religion forums.

debbiejo
Maybe he's slumming.

PrinceofBlades
Slumming...nice....

AdventChild
i would be more loving to everyone i know and don't know.....

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by AdventChild
i would be more loving to everyone i know and don't know.....

A change of Character...every ones a pragmatist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.