Superboy vS Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Superboy vS Robin

DrDoom
Already happened.

Superboy (or is it Luthorboy now?) kicked the crap out of the entire Teen Titan's roster. It finally showed people why he is Superman's protege'. Well, I guess he aint anymore.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DrDoom
Already happened.

Superboy (or is it Luthorboy now?) kicked the crap out of the entire Teen Titan's roster. It finally showed people why he is Superman's protege'. Well, I guess he aint anymore.

Conner gone when to the bald dark side....

Lex: Superboy...I am you...father.

DrDoom

Mainstream
I just realize that Super boy has two dads..just like that girl on that show...um um um ..my two dads!!!

DrDoom
Hehe yeah, Father's Day must be a *****.

Superman: **** that Lex, I'm taking the "World's best Dad" shirt you take the mug.

Lex: No way! I had to settle for that Axe bodyspray last year--that **** smells like a public toilet!

Mainstream
Originally posted by DrDoom
Hehe yeah, Father's Day must be a *****.

Superman: **** that Lex, I'm taking the "World's best Dad" shirt you take the mug.

Lex: No way! I had to settle for that Axe bodyspray last year--that **** smells like a public toilet!

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.