Batman Vs. Zatoichi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Fight takes place at 10:00p in an open field on an island in Japan. Just tall grass and dirt. Non-industrialization (no cars, buildings, etc). There is a 15 foot tall tree with 10 katanas hanging from it near a river 300 yards south from the center of the battlefield. Battle field is 600 yds by 700yds.

Batman has a grappling hook, 10 batarangs, 5 smoke pellets, and flash grenade.

Zatoichi has his sword.

Who wins?

Discuss.

DrDoom
Is it the skinny one, or the fat, bearded one who looked like the Granpa from Three Ninjas?

srankmissingnin
Remake Zatoichi or classic?

illadelph12
I'd prefer classic, but whichever would be the best fight for Bruce.

Not that the remake wasn't nice (stylish to say the least).

radioboy121
Zatoichi is pretty agile and frightfully accurate with his sword. Batman with the specified supplies doesn't seem enough. Zatochi's sword negates pretty much Batman's indepth fighting skill. Zatoichi wins (I've only seen his classic version and he's taken down armies of men like they were nothing).

srankmissingnin
Classic Zatoichi wins, remake Zatoichi would be a good match for the Bride (Kill Bill) but that isnt nearly enough to take on Bruce.

Dizzle
Could Batman take him if he had a sword though? Cuz apparently this island is the only one in the world where katanas grow on trees. If Batman could use some of his equipment as a distraction and get to the tree, he might have a chance.

illadelph12
laughing

The katanas are hanging from the tree; it's not a "katana tree". They are suspended in the air on a rack so that they hang from the tree.

How good is Bat's swordsmanship?

jinzin
batman is good enough to go up against raz with a sword and come out on top...raz knows all styles of swordsplay and has hundreds upon hundreds of years of experience to back it up... if batman didn't have his grenades I'd say zato....but with em..he holds too much of an advantage...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.