The Fantastic Four vs. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidarsenal
http://img100.exs.cx/img100/7351/grefan.gif

uQifg2WV
the four all the way. they have and advantage, four to one. plus they've got reed, and he'd just invent something to technologically rape green lantern... can i say that?

Cosmo Kramer
I wonder whats more powerful. The One Ring to rule them all that Sauron The Lord Of The Rings or Green Lanterns magical lil' ring?

Draco69
No prep. No outside influences. Takes place on the Blue Area of the Moon.

And characters are CLASSIC. No heralds.

kgkg
Hal wins

snoopdogg
Does Hal have his yellow weakness in this fight?

Zatch_Bell
um... that would be a good fight.

Mainstream
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does Hal have his yellow weakness in this fight?

the rings don't have that weakness no mo read Green Latern #1 that came out in May.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
the rings don't have that weakness no mo read Green Latern #1 that came out in May.
Namek with useful information smile but what does that weakness matter in this battle?

Zahit
Cool fight, but with no prep, Green Lantern's gonna give them a LOTTA trouble.

Mainstream
if they when they'll be the fantastic 3 or maybe even fantastic 1

snoopdogg
the rings don't have that weakness no mo read Green Latern #1 that came out in May. I know this but he said these characters are classic form.

Mainstream
I know this but he said these characters are classic form.

you gotta point...you really think the whole yellow weakness thing would help the FF?

Sentry
I know this but he said these characters are classic form.

Classic Hal Jordan has weakness to yellow.

snoopdogg
you gotta point...you really think the whole yellow weakness thing would help the FF? Reed Richards is pretty smart but in the end I dont think it will effect the outcome.

GL should win.

Sentry
you gotta point...you really think the whole yellow weakness thing would help the FF?

If they knew about it.

snoopdogg
The fight takes place in a blue arena on the Moon. I dont think they will have access to anything yellow.

jrodslam
Hal wins.

Scoobless

yes.... the Torch would have yellow in his flame that would cut through the GL's shielding

armandovalles
Fantastic Four win easily. IW could stall him long enough for the Thing to get in a few shots (if he's mid-air, HT can fly Thing up to him) which would knock him out pretty quickly.

DigiMark007
Even without the yellow weakness, Hal might be in trouble. Sue's shields are probably just as strong, and the FF compliment each other very well. Still, a good GL is a helluva tough challenge, so I'm honestly torn about this fight.

But given the yellow weakness and the yellow in Torch's flame, the FF win.

-DM

Zahit
my yellow weakness is made from the finest hops and barley.

snoopdogg
You guys dont want to argue over GL with jordslam trust me wink

Scoobless
You guys dont want to argue over GL with jordslam trust me wink

too late... we did and we will

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam
Flames arent yellow for one. They are orange/redish.
Hal puts Torch in a bubble with no oxygen and douce his flame.

Gl moves at faster than lightspeeds, Hal's constructs are solid and strong enough to move planets. Things gets knocked out.
Hal's duribility is also extremely high. He's taken punches trough planets and recovered with no problems.

IW's shield is nowhere near Hals shielding. Shed try to keep it up, but he'll wear her down within seconds.

Hal can also make multiple constructs at once, so IW wouldnt be distracting him from the others at all.

and thers not much Mr.Fantastic could do to him either.

jrodslam
Ohh Ohhh. And let me not forget Hal could manipulate matter. Nuff said. Gl's are DC's version of Silver Surfer. Its really the other way around though.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
. Its really the other way around though. Good point.

Dizzle
Hal's duribility is also extremely high. He's taken punches trough planets and recovered with no problems.

That's his automatic life shield thing though... So while a sucker punch that sends him through a planet won't do much, a good whack to the head should knock him unconscious if he doesn't have a shield up. The thing only kicks in when the GL is going to die, otherwise he has to concentrate on a shield. Or at least that's how I take it, since GL's been knocked out by less than a punch through planets.

Also, flames can be anywhere from blue to white in color, yellow included, all depending on heat. Dunno if HT has enough control over the heat of his flames to make em yellow though.

I'm still goin with Hal on all this though... The dude's powerful.

EDIT: And why does everyone hate Silver Surfer? Honestly, he really means well. It's not his fault he just so happens to be godly powerful...

Scoobless
Flames arent yellow for one. They are orange/redish.
Hal puts Torch in a bubble with no oxygen and douce his flame.

flames can be many different colours... Torch's usually have some yellow in them... this would make it impossible for Hal to hold him in a bubble, Reed would notice this all and instruct Johnny to use way more yellow flamage... which will cut through all of Hal's constructs leaving him open to attack

snoopdogg
Thats assuming Reed is till alive.

Dizzle
Colors of flames all depend on heat though. Does Johnny have that much control over his fire, so as to make all of it one color?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
Colors of flames all depend on heat though. Does Johnny have that much control over his fire, so as to make all of it one color?

yellow flames are one of the coolest... i don't see why he couldn't expel yellow flames whenever he wants

jrodslam
That's his automatic life shield thing though... So while a sucker punch that sends him through a planet won't do much, a good whack to the head should knock him unconscious if he doesn't have a shield up. The thing only kicks in when the GL is going to die, otherwise he has to concentrate on a shield. Or at least that's how I take it, since GL's been knocked out by less than a punch through planets.

Also, flames can be anywhere from blue to white in color, yellow included, all depending on heat. Dunno if HT has enough control over the heat of his flames to make em yellow though.

I'm still goin with Hal on all this though... The dude's powerful.

EDIT: And why does everyone hate Silver Surfer? Honestly, he really means well. It's not his fault he just so happens to be godly powerful...

Whose gonna sucker punch him or knock him unconscious? No one. Only Torch will be in the air most likely.

And I dont hate Surfer. Just too many Surfer fanboys on this site. I ve vowed to stay out of all Surfer threds from now on lol.

Dizzle
Everyone just hates all fast characters if they're not Flash or Supes... Or Spiderman. Spiderman can obviously move in the trillions of mps...

jrodslam
Originally posted by Scoobless
flames can be many different colours... Torch's usually have some yellow in them... this would make it impossible for Hal to hold him in a bubble, Reed would notice this all and instruct Johnny to use way more yellow flamage... which will cut through all of Hal's constructs leaving him open to attack

Hal's bubble wouldnt be against the flames directly. He puts the bubble around Torch's whole body. Thus the "yellow" if there is any yellow wouldnt be able to stop the construct. and once the oxygen is cut off, Torch is knocked out and out of the fight.

And not even a yellow supernova affected Hals's construct
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/JLA042_20.jpg

Cosmic Cube
Thing is kinda yellowish. Does that count?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thing is kinda yellowish. Does that count?

Wouldnt matter at all. So is Mongul and he got his ass knocked out. laughing

Cosmic Cube
Whose gonna sucker punch him or knock him unconscious? No one. Only Torch will be in the air most likely.

And I dont hate Surfer. Just too many Surfer fanboys on this site. I ve vowed to stay out of all Surfer threds from now on lol.

Anyone who reads Surfer's comics and recognizes the power of a herald of Galactus is a fanboy? Count me in.

Cosmic Cube

I was joking Jrod. You knew that right?

Dizzle

That was mostly cuz Steel's hammer was conveniently sitting right by where Hal got knocked to... Hal still coulda won, but hey...

jrodslam
Of course. But for those who didnt know........ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
yup... he even stated himself that he couldn't directly hurt Mongul.... without the hammer he was royally boned

jrodslam
That was mostly cuz Steel's hammer was conveniently sitting right by where Hal got knocked to... Hal still coulda won, but hey...

Only cause he had a broken arm and leg. Otherwise, it would have been the same result for Mongul. Im assuming, but why not he fights Sinestro's constructs all the time. smile

jrodslam
Originally posted by Scoobless
yup... he even stated himself that he couldn't directly hurt Mongul.... without the hammer he was royally boned

I wouldnt say that. He could have picked up anything. The hammer was closer.

Cosmic Cube
Only cause he had a broken arm and leg. Otherwise, it would have been the same result for Mongul. Im assuming, but why not he fights Sinestro's constructs all the time. smile

Does his broken arm and leg affect how his ring works? Were they broken as a result of Mongul's attacks?

Cosmic Cube
I wouldnt say that. He could have picked up anything. The hammer was closer.

Like, a rock?

jrodslam
Does his broken arm and leg affect how his ring works? Were they broken as a result of Mongul's attacks?

Yea. You'd have to fight through the pain to concentrate.

Yea to second question as well. no

jrodslam
Like, a rock?

Lol. No. Steel bar, broken machinery lying around.

Cosmic Cube
Yea. You'd have to fight through the pain to concentrate.

Yea to second question as well. no

I understand.

Scoobless

yeah... he was fine when he flew into "engine city" but during the fight he got his arm broken

i have "Emerald Dawn" in TPB.... i'm not even that big of a GL fan but that is one of my favourite comic stories.... definitely one of my favourite origins

in it he fights this guy called "Legion"... who is completely yellow and he attacks OA... none of the Lanterns can do anything against him.... but Hal manages to use his surroundings by picking him up using metal cables and throwing him into the mud causing him to be brown.... then he beats the sh!t out of him

loved it... he could have done something very similar to Mongul.... especially as there were pipes carrying oil (or some black liquid) lining the walls and Mongul had already used them on Supergirl

jrodslam
Gotta admit, with a broken arm and leg, he still mustered up the will to make some armor.

I gotta get Emerald Dawn too.

Cosmic Cube
Gotta admit, with a broken arm and leg, he still mustered up the will to make some armor.

I gotta get Emerald Dawn too.

I'm not surprised. Hal doesn't know how to give up.

jrodslam
Surprised that hasnt been his downfall.

Draco69
The hell? People. GLs don't have the yellow weakness. It's been this way for about a decade.

DigiMark007
Yeah, but you said "Classic" characters in the initial thread post...that caused some debate and the whole yellow argument.

Sans yellow weakness, Hal wins...not easily though.

Dizzle
I believe the thread states that these are all "Classic" versions. So Hal would have his yellow weakness.

jrodslam
Uhh Draco.... Youre the one who made the thread and said all characters are CLASSIC. CLASSIC GL's have the yellow weakness. Unless you mean classic, but not too classic? Either way, Hal wins.

Draco69
Classic? I meant the Fantastic Four. Torch is herald now right? That's why I said "no heralds" after.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

jrodslam
Hal still wins lol.

Wahts herald level Torch? What can he do?

Draco69
He's the Invisible Man now to my knowledge. He and Sue somehow switched powers.

jrodslam
Invisible Man? And how does that make him herald level?

Draco69
Galactus made him a herald for some odd reason. He's not himself though.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Galactus made him a herald for some odd reason. He's not himself though.
to find planets

jrodslam
Doh.

seaapple
Classic Spider-Man beat classic FF. Green Lantern is more powerful and versatile than Spider Man. Hal takes it.

DigiMark007
Spidey beat the FF?!?! Way to go Parker! Do you remember an issue number? That would be a great one to have.

-DM

EvilCap America
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Spidey beat the FF?!?! Way to go Parker! Do you remember an issue number? That would be a great one to have.

-DM

Yah know i actually used to have a reprint of that back in the 80s.No cover at all but when im 5 it was like the colest thing ever

Basically Spidey needs money and decides hes gonna impress the F4 by breaking into their building showing off how l33t he is trying to get on the team.He tears about pretty much everything each of them try and to stop him ie webbing Reeds hands mid-streatch spinning invisible girl like a top as she tries to sneak up on avoiding everything Johnny threw at him before making a web-baseball bat and beaning them back at him and etc.He doesnt really "Beat" them but basically avoids or coutners everything they throw at him for a while

Eventually Spidey makes his intentions clear but Reed tells him they are a non-profit and somehow ticks him off.Spidey leaves in a huff and basically outs te F4 in the same category as everyone else thats looked down on him and the F4 let him go while kinda seeming regretful

Tony Stark
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Yah know i actually used to have a reprint of that back in the 80s.No cover at all but when im 5 it was like the colest thing ever

Basically Spidey needs money and decides hes gonna impress the F4 by breaking into their building showing off how l33t he is trying to get on the team.He tears about pretty much everything each of them try and to stop him ie webbing Reeds hands mid-streatch spinning invisible girl like a top as she tries to sneak up on avoiding everything Johnny threw at him before making a web-baseball bat and beaning them back at him and etc.He doesnt really "Beat" them but basically avoids or coutners everything they throw at him for a while

Eventually Spidey makes his intentions clear but Reed tells him they are a non-profit and somehow ticks him off.Spidey leaves in a huff and basically outs te F4 in the same category as everyone else thats looked down on him and the F4 let him go while kinda seeming regretful

That's what we're giving as a win? That spiderman got into the Baxter building?

WOW!

As far as GL vs. FF

Can you say Force Field in the innards.

cool

FF wins!

Draco69
So? Anything Sue can do, Hal can do better. Much better.

Mainstream
So? Anything Sue can do, Hal can do better. Much better.

Sue a hal of a woman.

Zahit
Sue a hal of a woman.
doh

seaapple
Originally posted by EvilCap America

Yes, that's the one! I read it when I was a kid, it's a good story -- I don't know the issue number but I remember it well. Probably wouldn't be too hard to find using google...

Superherovandal
Hal could easily win.

leonidas
i don't really see anyone other than sue giving him a hard time. i'm not so sure everything sue does, gl does better though, draco. actually, that's a hell of a tough battle to call, now that i think about it. i guess i'd basically call that one a draw, and since the ff are a great team, reed could probably come up with something, so i suppose i'll give the slight edge to the ff. and they have pretty well beaten every cosmic menace since the start of marvel, so i guess they deserve their due . . .

Draco69
God I hate the "Reed'll come up with something" arguement. How? No prep.

Superherovandal
what can he create anyway. an "anti-oan energy machine"? Hal is faster, greater willed, more powerful, and more to work with.

leonidas
<<God I hate the "Reed'll come up with something" arguement. How? No prep.>>

heheh. i hate it too, and it wasn't really relevent to my post anyway. i still give the slight edge to the ff. reed's genius is just one more tool that adds to the small edge i give them. reed's genius doesn't stop just because he has no prep - he is more than capable of coming up with something on the spot, and (maybe more importantly) he's the one responsible for organizing the ff into the 'world's greatest fighting team'. i really can see this fight going either way, but again, the ff have battled just about everyone that's come down the pipe and they usually win. i'll say ff 6/10 without much confidence and admit i am willing to be swayed by the right arguments.

smile

leonheartmm
sue can make much better force field then hal but shes not where near as versatile.

jrodslam
Originally posted by leonheartmm
sue can make much better force field then hal.

And what makes you think this? How so?

leonheartmm
sue's force fields have survived cosmic blasts from galactus and dr doom, need i say more?

jrodslam
Hal's has survied a 300 megaton explosion that even Superman himself couldnt survive.

leonheartmm
sue blasted a hole through galactus's torso, and galactus can make much more powerful cosmic blasts than a 300megaton nuke.

jrodslam
Hal has destoryed a planet. And yes Galactus can make blast more powerful than a 300 megaton nuke, but thats not always what he fires. Was that the power he fired at Sue or greater? I dout it. It was probably a lower level blast.

8bitChris
Sue can do way more with her invisibility and her powers than make force fields.

jrodslam
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Sue can do way more with her invisibility and her powers than make force fields.

I agree completely, but the question is.....Will it work?

leonheartmm
no, she has survived MANY blasts from galactus, and when the hell did hal destroy a planet?! thas crazy, unless ur talkin about parallex

Wynndar
Galactus has not broken Sue's field. Only Doom has broken her field and that was when he had the amplified power of a Watcher. Invisible Girl has had her filed broken before....invisible woman is a much different story. Reed doesnt need prep to beat GL. GL isnt even that tough. Reed improvised a device that switched the powers of IW and the HT using parts of their present enemy's ship! GL is not that powerful or intelligent. Im sure it will piss off Draco when i say this, but they routinely beat more powerful and intelligent adversaries.

Spiderman fought the FF in 1965. He didnt beat them, but he did prove to be a good match. The FF had no reason to hurt him at the time, he was just trying to prove that he had what it took to join the FF....when he found out they were a non-profit organization he gave it up.

Draco69
The above would be valid. IF he had prep. And he's battling on the moon. Where's he gonna the materials he needs?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wynndar
Reed doesnt need prep to beat GL. GL isnt even that tough. GL is not that powerful or intelligent.

GL not that tough, powerful or intellegent? GL's wield the most powerful weapons in the universe.

Hal is more than tough, and more than a match to beat them. Not sure where you heard that one.

And yes Leonheartmm, it was Hal not Parallax. I did it by accident, but destroyed a planet nonetheless. big grin

Hes also re-ignited suns, moved planets, taken hits through planets. Hal is tough and powerful indeed.

Wynndar
The Moon is home to the Watcher and the Inhumans and contains much more advanced tech than tech on Earth... The FF fought and defeated Dr Doom with the power and tech of a watcher on the moon. Are you seriously suggesting the puny JLA team member GL is a tenth of the adversary as Cosmic Doom?

The FF have fought and beat without prep or materials: Terrax/Tyrant, Ronin the Accuser, Occulus, the Silver Surfer...characters that would be similar in difficulty as GL...except Ronin, Occulus, and SS are more powerful and versatile. I think GL is tougher than Terrax, but Terrax was able lift the entire island of manhattan into space with his mutant powers, so he's no punk. But each member of the FF have fought Terrax on their own at some point...maybe not Sue, but presently im sure she could beat him. The Thing has fought Terrax, Occulus, and Ronin on his own too, by the way.

Ronin the accuser once teleported the FF to the moon for a showdown once too, he F-ed up Sue real bad, almost stole her humanity from her and nearly beat the FF. They did eventually win though. I rate Ronin above GL, not because of Marvel Fanboyism which im sure ur going to accuse me of as usual, but because he nearly beat Silver Surfer and Nova at the same time in one of his first appearances.

Hey Draco, isnt it kinda ironic that me and u r debating a Marvel team and a DC character again? Coincidentally, im taking the side of Marvel and u DC...imagine that.

jrodslam
How did FF beat Doom with the amplified power? How did they beat any of those characters you mentioned?

Draco69
The Moon is home to the Watcher and the Inhumans and contains much more advanced tech than tech on Earth... The FF fought and defeated Dr Doom with the power and tech of a watcher on the moon. Are you seriously suggesting the puny JLA team member GL is a tenth of the adversary as Cosmic Doom?

The FF have fought and beat without prep or materials: Terrax/Tyrant, Ronin the Accuser, Occulus, the Silver Surfer...characters that would be similar in difficulty as GL...except Ronin, Occulus, and SS are more powerful and versatile. I think GL is tougher than Terrax, but Terrax was able lift the entire island of manhattan into space with his mutant powers, so he's no punk. But each member of the FF have fought Terrax on their own at some point...maybe not Sue, but presently im sure she could beat him. The Thing has fought Terrax, Occulus, and Ronin on his own too, by the way.

Ronin the accuser once teleported the FF to the moon for a showdown once too, he F-ed up Sue real bad, almost stole her humanity from her and nearly beat the FF. They did eventually win though. I rate Ronin above GL, not because of Marvel Fanboyism which im sure ur going to accuse me of as usual, but because he nearly beat Silver Surfer and Nova at the same time in one of his first appearances.

Hey Draco, isnt it kinda ironic that me and u r debating a Marvel team and a DC character again? Coincidentally, im taking the side of Marvel and u DC...imagine that.

Uh. Because I know that GL would win. As does everyone else on this thread. You're the only one with such fanboyism arguing the latter. If you want to play the devil's advocate be my guest.

Wynndar
usually using their own power against them in some way, and sometimes simply by brute force, they have fought them all several times.

Reed is always a big factor, him and his intellect. If u r trying to construct a scenerio where the FF would lose by removing the resource of Reeds inginuity then that is entirely lame and fanboyish. Thats as cheap as me saying FF vs GL without his powers....

The FF without resources or finding a way to acquire them is ridiculous and out of character, cuz they always have a way to get them. If u want to get out of character though, we could just say Sue would produce a bubble in GL's brain....or turns his retinas invisible so that he would be blind. Or how about make the FF invisible so that all GL can do is put up a field and play defense the whole time.

Draco69
Reed is always a big factor, him and his intellect. If u r trying to construct a scenerio where the FF would lose by removing the resource of Reeds inginuity then that is entirely lame and fanboyish. Thats as cheap as me saying FF vs GL without his powers....

One word: Batman. No prep means no prep. And Mr. Fantastic HAS powers. The elasticity bit.

The FF without resources or finding a way to acquire them is ridiculous and out of character, cuz they always have a way to get them. ]

Again. Batman.

Sue would produce a bubble in GL's brain

GL can do the same

or turns his retinas invisible so that he would be blind.

Ring will fix it. Then protect it from happening again.

Or how about make the FF invisible so that all GL can do is put up a field and play defense the whole time.

GL can do the same. And use his ring to see the so-called invisible FF members.

Wynndar
Uh. Because I know that GL would win. As does everyone else on this thread. You're the only one with such fanboyism arguing the latter. If you want to play the devil's advocate be my guest.

Wow im really impressed by ur argument so far...as usual

But sorry, the FF r a premiere Marvel team and would batter a single member of the JLA. I dont see anyone agreeing with u but the other DC regulars. Plenty of others...perhaps even a majority r siding with the FF.

Funny how u didnt adress my observation of u adhering to a DC character once again...especially when its obvious that a team that beats the most cosmic powerhouses in comics would beat one mediocre human being from the JLA.

Oh well...Im out of here...i dont have time or energy to have another childish argument with a kid like u.

Draco69
Wow im really impressed by ur argument so far...as usual

But sorry, the FF r a premiere Marvel team and would batter a single member of the JLA. I dont see anyone agreeing with u but the other DC regulars. Plenty of others...perhaps even a majority r siding with the FF.

Funny how u didnt adress my observation of u adhering to a DC character once again...especially when its obvious that a team that beats the most cosmic powerhouses in comics would beat one mediocre human being from the JLA.

Oh well...Im out of here...i dont have time or energy to have another childish argument with a kid like u.

Translation: I give up.

*sigh* fanboys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

doctorstrongbad
The first family of heroes would win this battle. The Thing and Human Torch would distract GL while Reed came up with another great device. GL's ring would run out of power eventually. FF's powers never run out. Fantastic Four 8/10 if not 9/10.

Superboy Prime
Hal would seriously **** them up. It'd almost be like pitting them against the Surfer.

Darth Martin
This is nonsense. Hal would envelope them in a bubble, and simply pick them up and drop them off somewhere else in space.

Draco69
Everyone was so very stupid back then.....

Darth Martin
Everyone was so very stupid back then..... wink

Creshosk
Everyone was so very stupid back then..... What do you mean back then?

We still get people thinking that Arthur just talks to fish and.. well no I won't start...

Thanos_THOTU
If a GL as much as touch a FF member Franklin will screw up the entire GL corps

Validus
Looks everyone is still pretty dumb.

Jesse7
GL's can some times (espicially Hal of all GL's) be so under estimated

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Validus
Looks everyone is still pretty dumb.
That guy just said that tyrant is nearly equal to eternity big grinbig grin

rotiart
The FF4's only hope is that IW pulls off a force bubble in Hal's lungs or something. Cause otherwise, Reed is contained in a force bubble. Human Torch faces the a green colored "tsunami" level wave. Invisible woman gets pounded on about her shield... with Thing used as the hammer.

Hal Jordan 8/10

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
That guy just said that tyrant is nearly equal to eternity big grinbig grin
Hey! mad
I forgot that Tyrant was at full power when fighting Galactus.

badabing
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
That guy just said that tyrant is nearly equal to eternity big grinbig grin Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Hey! mad
I forgot that Tyrant was at full power when fighting Galactus.
laughing hystericalJumpy

Omega-level
With prep: FF, Reed always think of something.

Without: GL.

Tron
Merged...

batdude123
Hal ftw.

xmarksthespot
I just read through the entire thread. So bizarre.

Darth Vegas
Hal 6/10.

xmarksthespot
I'd give him more than that. The only one of any consequence to him is IW and frankly she's a poor man's GL.

Validus
Originally posted by armandovalles
Fantastic Four win easily. IW could stall him long enough for the Thing to get in a few shots (if he's mid-air, HT can fly Thing up to him) which would knock him out pretty quickly.
hysterical2

Soleran
I just don't get why you guys keep saying one guy can beat a team of four! Especially since they are not just good but FANTASTIC! If they couldn't beat one guy they should rename themselves the mediocre four!

Seriously 4 on 1 so easy to see it's 4 that win!

Tron
Originally posted by Soleran
I just don't get why you guys keep saying one guy can beat a team of four! Especially since they are not just good but FANTASTIC! If they couldn't beat one guy they should rename themselves the mediocre four!

Seriously 4 on 1 so easy to see it's 4 that win!

Why? Because any Green Lantern is that powerful,, and Hal's one of the best. He can easily trap Reed in a bubble, keeping his from stretching. He can also do the same to Johnny, and limit the oxygen in it, and neither one of those would take much concentration. As for Sue, anything she could do, Hal could do better, plus a lot more. Anything she trys, he could easily counteract. She puts up a decent fight, but a short one. That leaves Thing. He's not the first brick Hal's put down, and he won't be the last. They're still "Fantastic", but for them to beat any GL in a straight fight is not happening. They lose, and there's no shame in it either.

juggernaut66666
Hal owns them 10/10

MightyEInherjar
Well, the Thing is kinda Yellow-ish...that'll totally be intimidating to Hal!

Right?

Tron
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

Right?

Wrong. The yellow weakness is back, but Hal and any other GL can (and have) overcome it with ease.

RUNMAN
The only question in my mind is whether or not Green Lantern can contain all 4 of them at once?

K3VIL
Curbstomp.
Hal takes this with ease.
Force bubble on Thing, who's throwed let's say 20 miles away, suck the oxygen from around Human Torch, and extinguish his flames, then a huge fist construct knock him down.
Then Hal detect Sue and blast through her ff knocking her unconscious.
He'll chain up reed and suffocate him.
Or maybe he suit himself with a battle armor and beat the crap outta them.

Validus
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

Right?
stick out tongue

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/tgtsupes/Untitled-Scanned-19.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.