Darth vader vs witch King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goblinese
I think this battle would be amazing. Both black masked weezing villains, and both second in command(basically). I think it would be extremly close but..........I think Im gonna have to give this to Witch King(even though I am a bigger star wars fan).

Darth Plagues
Could you Private message me about Witch King?

Gryn Jabar
Witch King if he has the element of surprise, in a straight brawl, probably Vader, as he has greater power and a greater weapon and the knowledge to use it.

Darth Plagues
http://www.davedorman.com/i/art/Star_Wars/RTG_prints/vader.jpg

Darth Vader meets Witch King.

Darth Vader: (extends his right arm and curves his index finger and thumb, as if he's grasping somthing)

Witch King: (drops his sword and grasps his neck...)

Darth Vader: (Walks over and stabs him in the torso with his lightsaber)..."All too easy."

Darth Abominus
witch king wins this, all too easy

Gryn Jabar
The Witch King doesn't breathe. I have broken your argument!

Darth Plagues
I knew he couldn't breath...Though think about it everything is connected to the Force. Darth Vader as an advantage. "Ha I have broken your argument."... big grin

Darth Abominus
actually i've broken your argument, the witch king can be killed by no man.

Gryn Jabar
More machine then man!
PWNED!

Darth Abominus
still partly a man, sides in the movie was shown that the only thing that could kill the witch king was some fiesty girl

Gryn Jabar
Still partly a man? He was a creature of the force.

Gryn Jabar
Well if we go prophesies, then Vader would win, because he can't die until he brings balance to force.

Darth Abominus
*shrugs* whatever, i still think the witch king can do it

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Darth Vader would eat the B!tch king for brunch.

Darth L. Dipsit
I love Lord of the Rings," and the Witch-king of Angmar is maybe my favorite character from it, so I will expand upon what is known of him. He CANNOT be hurt by a man (let's assume that he does), not under normal circumstances. If Darth Vader counts as a man, he would have to have his lightsaber blessed by Elves in order to harm him. Also, the Witch-king's body under his robes is invisible, so if he took off the robes and disarmed himself, he could a particularly nasty spell he has on Vader (before Vader could attack him - doubtless he would sense him nonetheless, but if the foe is unseen it makes it slightly harder; actually, maybe not, seeing as Vader is so in touch with the Force and would probably sense him immediately, assuming the Witch-king had negative Force energy emanating from him - I'm going to assume that this is happening where bad guys give off evil Force energy).

Anyways, that's it. However, both characters, respectfully, are cool as Hell.

Bobafetty
Whats a witch king?

Darth L. Dipsit
He's from Lord of the Rings. Happy birthday, by the way, to Darth_Glentract.

http://www.highlandcreations.com/images/cards/birthday/23036-bg.jpg

http://faithasawayoflife.typepad.com/blog/images/DSC00302.jpg

There are your words of wisdom and your cake. Now blow out those candles, kid.

Peace.

darth_magus20
I dont like these topics, cause both characters exist in different universes with different rules, but since i got nothing else to do...

Thw Witch King would win, because in LOTR the villains are gods and spirits, they are the figures of everything the universe is made off. While Vader uses the Force, connected to all things. If he was in Tolkien's universe, Vader only has a superficial use of the spiritual energy of things, while Sauron and the Witch king ARE the spiritual force.

Darth Abominus
i agree with darth magus20 on both counts on these kinda topics and why he thinks the witch king would win.

Darth Plagues
Witch King is not entirely invincible, remember he was killed in "Return of the King" by some woman...no doubt a Sith Lord could do the same. Darth Vader just stabs him in his middle and then he implodes, but I doubt it would be easy...Darth Vader could pull it off.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by darth_magus20
I dont like these topics, cause both characters exist in different universes with different rules, but since i got nothing else to do...

Thw Witch King would win, because in LOTR the villains are gods and spirits, they are the figures of everything the universe is made off. While Vader uses the Force, connected to all things. If he was in Tolkien's universe, Vader only has a superficial use of the spiritual energy of things, while Sauron and the Witch king ARE the spiritual force.

If you transport vader to LOTR universe he would be like witch king, as sauron would be like the emperor. If you do the inverse and send witch king to SW universe, he would be a sith lord. So, Vader would win in both stages cause witch king has crappy sword skills

Dresta
wich king would win because to strike him with your sword is death anyway

Darth Abominus
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Witch King is not entirely invincible, remember he was killed in "Return of the King" by some woman...no doubt a Sith Lord could do the same. Darth Vader just stabs him in his middle and then he implodes, but I doubt it would be easy...Darth Vader could pull it off.

sure vader could..... if he had a sex change

TraptUnderIce
Originally posted by Darth Abominus
sure vader could..... if he had a sex change As soon as I remembered who the hell witch king that was my first thought.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Witch king would get force-owned.

Darth Plagues
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.