Who saw the Tyson Fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Anybody see it?...was it good. I heard he crapped out

shaber
Is Tyson still fighting then?

a1hsauce
he fought yesterday or the day before i forgot...i think he crapped out in the 6th from what people are saying here

Phoenix Aska
lol

it was funny because in an interview before the fight he said he was better than before but he couldn't even go 6 rounds and just quit out.

shaber
I heard quite a while ago that he would suffer braindamage if he continued.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
lol

it was funny because in an interview before the fight he said he was better than before but he couldn't even go 6 rounds and just quit out.
ya i heard him sayin somthin like im gonna eat this guy alive and crap

Originally posted by shaber
I heard quite a while ago that he would suffer braindamage if he continued.
wouldnt surprise me...hes taken alot of heavy blows

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by shaber
I heard quite a while ago that he would suffer braindamage if he continued. I thought he already had that. confused They still let him fight???

SlipknoT
I saw it, It was pretty sad, he's nothing like he was in the 80's and early 90's.

shaber
He used to be terrifying - remember that painful tattoo? On most others it would have been really sad, but in his case, such irrational self-damage increased his menace.

The Tired Hiker
It's sad how he has made soooooooooo much money and now he's filed for bankruptcy. Just like MC Hammer and I think David Lee Roth from Van Halen. erm

shaber
And Nobby Stiles (the gargoyle in the England world cup winning team)

a1hsauce
lol i heard in a post interview he said somethin like all im doin is fighting to pay off bills now.... thats just sad...

isnt Hammer a pastor now?

Fionnuala
Didn't he die...obviously not..but I thought he died..or gave up boxing..messed

Mainstream
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Didn't he die...obviously not..but I thought he died..or gave up boxing..messed

died?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol i heard in a post interview he said somethin like all im doin is fighting to pay off bills now.... thats just sad...

Yeah, and I think David Lee Roth is a paramedic, seriously.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by a1hsauce

he is a pastor....

god help them ...

shaber
yeah, he'd be like a ghoul!

Phoenix Aska
heh Tyson isn't gonna have a career in boxing anymore..he's too old and weak now

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Yeah, and I think David Lee Roth is a paramedic, seriously. Hey, Shaq is an Undercover agent so I can believe that...

a1hsauce
laughing out loud i heard about that...they interviews him and asked what kind of cop he wanted to be...lol he actually said Undercover. laughing out loud like no one would recognize a 7'1 330 pound most dominant center of his time

cindy8219
I love boxing, but I didn't see it. erm

a1hsauce
your hottness level just went up

Killer_Dennis
I hate boxing mad

Süb-Zërö
lmao tyson lost. and he was so depressed hes planning on "quiting" boxing just because of that loss. hes a great fighter, but hes a little too babyish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.