Thanos, Warrior Madness Thor, Gladiator VS. Darkseid, Superman, Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Now this fight is fair. leonidas, this group stands a good chance right? Thanos alone couldn't take those three on his own, so how bout we even the odds. Who takes it?

Debate.

WOLVERINEFAN
thanos could beat them alone. he does not need the other weaklings on his team

WOLVERINEFAN
compared to thanos, thor is peewee herman

Dizzle
Haha, slaughter. Thanos could take any one of the 3 on his own, Thor could debatably take Supes, and could probly take WW as well. (she's not as weak against magic as Supes is, but not as strong and such) Gladiator could take Superman, he's a weaker version of Pre-Crisis. Which still lets him move at 100x light speed and supposedly rip stars in half. So Thanos eats Darkseid, Gladiator beats up WW, and Thor and Supes duke it out. Then the other 2 come and help Thor and blast Supes into oblivion.

Sentry
Originally posted by Dizzle
Haha, slaughter. Thanos could take any one of the 3 on his own, Thor could debatably take Supes, and could probly take WW as well. (she's not as weak against magic as Supes is, but not as strong and such) Gladiator could take Superman, he's a weaker version of Pre-Crisis. Which still lets him move at 100x light speed and supposedly rip stars in half. So Thanos eats Darkseid, Gladiator beats up WW, and Thor and Supes duke it out. Then the other 2 come and help Thor and blast Supes into oblivion.

Check out this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=347764&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

According to some, Thanos would fall against Superman alone. So I had to even it out and even the numbers.

Dizzle
I know... I made a post about how Superman was an archangel to counter. We don't need an overkill thread.

illadelph12
Supes take Thanos????

Dizzle
That's what I said!

kgkg
LMAO

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by illadelph12
Supes take Thanos????

The wave of Superman fanboys is welling.

long pig
Maybe because this is the most Pro-Marvel forum to ever exist? lol

As it should be.....evil face

Sentry
up

leonidas
<<Now this fight is fair. leonidas, this group stands a good chance right? Thanos alone couldn't take those three on his own, so how bout we even the odds. Who takes it?>>

well, thanks for thinking of me. next time though, instead of starting a thread in my honour, just join the debate and prove your point - if you can.

<<According to some, Thanos would fall against Superman alone. So I had to even it out and even the numbers.>>

hopefully you're not claiming i said this. but i do believe supes would make a fight of it.

as far as this match - the marvel guys will win. thanos is tougher than the current version of darkseid. supes would certainly hold his own against thor but glads is also too much - ultimately - for ww. which leaves a 3 on 1, unfortunately.

<<Maybe because this is the most Pro-Marvel forum to ever exist? lol
As it should be.....>>

depends. if all it does is spawn illogical fanboyism, i'm thinking that's not too good.

but again, thanks for thinking of me sentry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.