Un-merg My Fanclub Dammit!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
the only freakin thread that's mine that anyone aever responded to and the mother ****ers merged the mother ****er.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mad mad mad

I'm gonna go lie down and die now....

jinzin
un merg? un merg? UN MERGE I MEANT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... NO BREAKS FOR THE J MAN!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!! mad

Bun Bun
i feel for u jinzin love and im the one who made it sad

Lana
There were too many. Why does every member on here need a bloody fanclub?

sultan kudarat
relax...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t348124.html

Morbid4Daniel
If I went that crazy....Id get in trouble lol.

cindy8219
all the pictures of Jinzin are gone.

Morbid4Daniel
They merged my fanclub somewhere in there too. Doesnt matter anyway considering it wouldnt have been posted in again. Im not that poopular

Bun Bun
Omg there wernt that many ppl. Wopedfreakindo some ppl got them and some didnt dont cry bout it. Now its just a lil weird cuz some ppl will know what ur talking about and leaves the rest lost. i think its completely dumb so whetever.

Love ya JINZIN love

jinzin
I know sad that was so much work too.....okay maybe not...but damn....it was my only thread I've ever had on here that the peeps resonded to....and MINE WAS THE FIRST!!!! MOFO!

I'm so pissed...

Lana
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Omg there wernt that many ppl. Wopedfreakindo some ppl got them and some didnt dont cry bout it. Now its just a lil weird cuz some ppl will know what ur talking about and leaves the rest lost. i think its completely dumb so whetever.

Love ya JINZIN love

Storm listed at least 10, they were getting out of control. Just like before when there's be a million "I'm bored" and "do you like me" threads. All the boredom threads were merged and 'do you like me' threads are now banned.

Besides, it's just a thread. Sheesh.

cindy8219
hubby, don't be mad.

Bun Bun
oooo like 10 out of hunrders of threads on here wow that must be bad................bs.............. whatever

Lana
They annoyed people. Simple as. It's not anything worth making a big deal out of.

Bun Bun
Oh ok just cuz certin ppl got anoyed by it they got squished together... Great way to run things.

Deano
Originally posted by Lana
There were too many. Why does every member on here need a bloody fanclub?

bit of english comin out there lana ''bloody'' big grin

Lana
Would you rather they all been closed and banned altogether?

Originally posted by Deano
bit of english comin out there lana ''bloody'' big grin

Believe it or not, I've been saying that for several years stick out tongue

jinzin
exactly bun bun....exactly....

just a thread? just a thread?!?!?! sad lets see you say that when everyone last one of your threads bombs for the better part of a year and finally people respond to one...and then it gets mixed in a freakin myriad of em so knowone knows what the hell is going on......a fanclub for everyone? yeah....that's logical....roll eyes (sarcastic) it defeats the purpose....pffft.....still pissed.

Deano
Originally posted by jinzin
the only freakin thread that's mine that anyone aever responded to and the mother ****ers merged the mother ****er.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mad mad mad

OK I want you to relax. Think of some children throwing stones at a pensioner. He's weeping softly, as they put him into a wheelie bin. They push him down the hill. It's picking up speed now, as it heads towards a busy road.......I sense your very tense......."

jinzin
wow...that was.........................strange. confused not tense just dissapointed.....the dynasty's gone! gone......gone (weep)

Bun Bun
Oh well its done already i guess. i dont give a s**t anymore. w/e

Uneeks and my job is getting bigger by the sec but we can handle it stick out tongue

Lana
exactly bun bun....exactly....

just a thread? just a thread?!?!?! sad lets see you say that when everyone last one of your threads bombs for the better part of a year and finally people respond to one...and then it gets mixed in a freakin myriad of em so knowone knows what the hell is going on......a fanclub for everyone? yeah....that's logical....roll eyes (sarcastic) it defeats the purpose....pffft.....still pissed.

Meh, I've been here over a year and a half and most of my threads die out, but it doesn't bother me in the least. It's not a big deal.

jinzin
what's your jobs?

jinzin
not most....ALLLLLLLL of them...all......they don't even die out....you have to get something started before it can die out.... sad

Bun Bun
what's your jobs?

To twist and confuse all big grin

jinzin
ahhhhhhhhh it's working...wink

Bun Bun
Oh i no.. we go one by one big grin

jinzin
go get the one's who did this to me!!!

Bun Bun
i shall make a list

cindy8219
how long is the list?

Bun Bun
a few ppl.......... for now..........

WindDancer

mad mad mad

I did the merged do to popular demand. Feel like lucky those insults were directed to me. If those comments would have been address to another mod then I assure that I would have ban you for 2 weeks. So don't do it again. Measure your words before posting.

WD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.