If the Dead Could Speak To You..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Lets get something fresh here...Something new to talk about.

IF..you saw a spirit from you're dead loved ones, mom, dad, grandma..kids...etc. Would you believe there was something else to this as in after life?

Let's say that you were in bed one night and you suddenly woke up and saw what you thought was your mother talking to you...would you brush it off as an hallucination or would you give it some credence?

mr.smiley
I've never seen a ghost,but I have had strange things happen after a loved one has died which leads me to belive in something,but i'm still a little,just a bit skeptical.One thing though that makes me belive even stronger though,is the fact that I didn't see any ghost,but just natural yet strange occurances.

Storm
Again, I' m inclined to say that ghosts (just like EVP) are the product of our brain, aided by the strong emotional desire to make contact with the dead.

debbiejo
Well I've never seen a ghost or an alien either, but people who do see such things become big believers...I do believe in other realms and dimensions...So there is a possibility.

big gay kirk
Pick up the Yellow pages.... look up "Mac Donalds Restaurants...." dial the number.... presto! you're speaking with the dead.....

debbiejo
yup, look around you, most people don't even realize that they are alive.

Filth
I have seen a few spirits, of different kinds and I have heard there voices speaking to me.

finti
and you were how stoned then?

Filth
No...

finti
drunk?

Filth
no...I am guessing you are a non believer?

debbiejo
No. He believes in couch potatoes.

Filth
laughing

HairyPooper
I would rebuke the evil spirit(s) in Jesus Name. For they are familiar spirits and not spirits of dead loved ones.

Boris
"The power of Christ compels you".....

Hahaha.

debbiejo
Originally posted by HairyPooper
I would rebuke the evil spirit(s) in Jesus Name. For they are familiar spirits and not spirits of dead loved ones. You can rebuke them in Mel Gibsons name too. Still doesn't make them evil. Whos to say what they are. Energy that we all are is not destroyed at death, but changes it's form.

Shakyamunison
The dead can not speak.

big gay kirk
If the dead could speak, they'd be saying, "Let me out of this box!! It's dark!!!"

Mindship
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
I am open to the possibility. But suddenly waking up, seeing something in the middle of the night: that doesn't qualify. Wishful thinking, hypnogogic imagery; things like this would be more in line with Occam's Razor.

Many moons ago I had a lucid dream where I got out of bed (surroundings just like if I had awakened), went into my parents bedroom, stood there for a while and spoke to them while they slept. I figured if they dreamt of me, especially if they dreamt of me in their room, this would be pretty good evidence of an actual OOBE.

When I asked them about it the next morning, they had no recollection.

debbiejo
Oh, I have lucid dreams..........Just some the 2 nights ago........quite strange...very....Never before this type of dreams in my life...Never!

Thought it was really happening in my bed, the floating in and out of my body and such..amongst other things...Others peoples thoughts...strange...Never had it happen before. Found many of the thoughts later to be real feelings.......Oh so strange to me...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by debbiejo

IF..you saw a spirit from you're dead loved ones, mom, dad, grandma..kids...etc. Would you believe there was something else to this as in after life?

Let's say that you were in bed one night and you suddenly woke up and saw what you thought was your mother talking to you...would you brush it off as an hallucination or would you give it some credence?
Well it depends on the situation, I guess, I don't know the full story to this but as most of you know my cousin Justin died a week and a day ago, well my Aunt Teresa was talking about someone seeing his spirit or something. I don't know, I wish I had more information on it.
One thing I have NOT told KMC about was the day of the funeral when we were heading from the Funeral Home to the Memorial (at another place, duh) I looked up at the sky and right to the left of the Sun was a cloud shaped in the form of an angel wing. The wing was PERFECT, it was fully white except for the tips of the feathers (if it really were feathers), they were orange, yellow, and went back into white again.
I was not just seeing things, considering my Cousin (Sister to Justin) was talking about how everyone had saw that wing that day.
What would you call that? Pure coincidence? A sign? What?

Mindship
LDing is my favorite altered state...well, at least so far balloon

debbiejo
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Well it depends on the situation, I guess, I don't know the full story to this but as most of you know my cousin Justin died a week and a day ago, well my Aunt Teresa was talking about someone seeing his spirit or something. I don't know, I wish I had more information on it.
One thing I have NOT told KMC about was the day of the funeral when we were heading from the Funeral Home to the Memorial (at another place, duh) I looked up at the sky and right to the left of the Sun was a cloud shaped in the form of an angel wing. The wing was PERFECT, it was fully white except for the tips of the feathers (if it really were feathers), they were orange, yellow, and went back into white again.
I was not just seeing things, considering my Cousin (Sister to Justin) was talking about how everyone had saw that wing that day.
What would you call that? Pure coincidence? A sign? What? I think we are given lots of signs if we know what to look for. smile

leonheartmm
ive heard sum1 say that a guy who comitted suicide was still around.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I think we are given lots of signs if we know what to look for. smile
I believe that. smile

Shakyamunison
I believe that we do experience death. Therefore, there is no dead person to talk to.

finti
indeed

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I believe that we do experience death. Therefore, there is no dead person to talk to.

I didn't edit this one very well. What I meant to say was:

I believe that we do not experience death. Therefore, there is no dead person to talk to.

finti
oh really you wanna try it out then?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by finti
oh really you wanna try it out then?

What? talking to the dead or dieing? eek!

finti
well you dont believe we experience death, wanna try that one out

Shakyamunison
well you dont believe we experience death, wanna try that one out

In time, but I will just appear in a womb again. You know, I've done it before. stick out tongue

finti
sure, now wanna try my close encounter with it

Shakyamunison
sure, now wanna try my close encounter with it

Go right ahead.

Did you have a close call? So did I, 25 years ago. big grin Maybe you should make a new thread.

finti
whats wrong with this one

Shakyamunison
whats wrong with this one

Well, it depends. Are you dead? wink

finti
not yet

debbiejo
Ya gonna put him back in the womb??? huh laughing out loud

finti
well maybe not the way he came out thoughevil face

Shakyamunison
well maybe not the way he came out thoughevil face

Well, I do that all the time. laughing

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Sorry........ embarrasment

finti
so you are the poo poo docter then shaky

BobbyD
The dead would probably tell me to stop yanking it so much. eek! laughing

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by BobbyD
The dead would probably tell me to stop yanking it so much. eek! laughing
I could've done without that.

BobbyD
rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

AOR

Everything happens for a reason, nothing goes without prupose...

debbiejo
The dead would probably tell me to stop yanking it so much. eek! laughing Like that's gonna happen... wink

BobbyD
psst....

Deb....I see dead people. eek! laughing

debbiejo
Then you better stop yanking........hahahahahaha

Shakyamunison
psst....

Deb....I see dead people. eek! laughing

That's ok, I see stupid people all the time. eek! laughing

BobbyD
laughing

ha!...that was great, Shaky! laughing out loud Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

BobbyD
There's nothing wrong with a quick fix every now and then, Deb. wink cool

Lord Ryugen
If the dead could talk to me right now they'd tell me to stop drinking so much chocolate milk big grin

debbiejo
There's nothing wrong with a quick fix every now and then, Deb. wink cool laughing out loud
This is not the masturbation thread.........

BobbyD
embarrasment

Opps, sorry. eek!

debbiejo
embarrasment

Opps, sorry. eek! Well, go post in it, then we can all discuss your yanking.... eek!

BobbyD
Will you discuss or help? evil face

debbiejo
Will you discuss or help? evil face

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=348116&pagenumber=21#post5792140

Is someone have a HARD day?????? stick out tongue

BobbyD
Tsk-tsk, Deb. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.