Deathville High

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Chronus
please create your character there are no powers here just highschool students with classes

when creating a character please mention your

Name: Dutch
Grade: 10th
What you look like: 6'4 Brown eyes black hair cornrolls 320lbs all muscle
Grade Point Average: 3.4
Classes:
Purple Day

Psychology- 1st period
Algebra Trig-3rd period
Drama 2- 5th period
Latin 1- 7th period

Gold Day

Biology- 2nd period
P.E- 4th period
Drama 2- 5th period
Shop- 6th period

Lunch Block (either 1st or second)- 2nd

(1sty lunch comes before 5th period 2nd comes after)

Darth Chronus
sorry for the double post but lets get it started and i have 2nd lunch

Darth Chronus
need more than one person to RP

Augustus Rouge
Name: Yaminah Leth Amunet
Age: 16(actually she's 125 years old..she decided to go back to school after a long time)
Weigths: 157
Is: Witch/Vamp
What you look like: 6 feet.
Eyes: yellow(sometimes blue) eyes.
Hair: (Sometimes red, sometimes black)
Grade Point Average: 4.0
Classes:
Purple Day

Psychology- 1st period
Acting II-3rd period
Algebra trig.- 5th period
Latin 1- 7th period

Gold Day

Dance II- 2nd period
P.E- 4th period
English honors III- 5th period
Acting II- 6th period

Lunch: 2nd(She doesn't eat much...she's a vamp)

Augustus Rouge
A tall, mysterious girl come up to Darth during first period. She sits next to him and smiles, her two long fangs showing. She wears a red tank-top and black pants with black boots. She is also wearing sunglasses. She turns to him with her hand out. "Yaminah, and you are?"

Temp3r
This still needs permission, posting here is useless.

Augustus Rouge
Why useless? I don't think its useless, it might be fun. What permission?

Temp3r
I'm not saying the RP will be useless, I'm saying that posting here without permission from Ush is useless because he will just close the thread.

Augustus Rouge
Sorry, I'm totally new here. Who is Ush? I'm used to role playing without even having a sort of premission from someone else....

Temp3r
Ushgarak is the moderator of the Role Playing and Unhosted Role Playing Forums of the KMC Forums. You need permission from him before you can start a role-play. Sending him PM's is useless because he hardly reads them. The only way to get him to notice your idea is to post it with a good deal of detail in the "Note: New game ideas wanted! POST NEW GAME IDEAS HERE FIRST!" thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t5186.html), its the first thread in the Role Playing Forum . Secondly, if you are new, you should probably read the "Note: Welcome to the Role-Playing Forum! New Arrivals please read!" thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t5185.html), its the fifth thread in the Role Playing Forum.

Augustus Rouge
Thank you...I don't mean to be rude, but this place is dull. It needs some really good role play ideas and places and good role playing. I searched around these role play places and its nothing but plain idiotictness and stupidity. People make up the stupidest things and subjects to role play about, much or less, they don't even seem to role play. Back in the other role play website I go to, we have battles that are awesome, and we have a hotel where all the impossible happens. We have evil people that we can hardly battle and we have to take weeks and months to do so... we have people falling in love, and people getting attitudes with each other... y'all really need to work on this...its plain bordom..no offense to..Ushgarak. Really, no offense, its not fault with him/her(I don't know)...

Augustus Rouge
Wait....why do hell do we need premission? Why can't we just post something, see how it works out, and if something happens, U..w/e can close it. Its easy, but, premission? come on....do explain. mad

Temp3r
Well, there would be waaaay to many threads, there would be many identical threads, some people wouldn't follow rules, some people would make useless threads/posts, and some ideas wouldn't be detailed enough/not role-playable. I'm sure there are more reasons why permission is neccessary, but I'm too tired to look around and write them down. There may also be reasons why permission is not neccessary, but, on these forums, you need permission, and thats that. If you want to take it up with the authorities, feel free to in the General Discussion Forum, or any other place where it would be appropriate.

Augustus Rouge
"some people would make useless threads/posts, and some ideas wouldn't be detailed enough/not role-playable."

Its already like that around here wether premission or not. I'd rather not go to the authorites... i'm tired of getting into arguementle situations. Anyway, I'm not gonna go around and start making up interesting role play subjects or hotels or anything. If the people want interesting, then they can do it themselves if they really want it. Its not my job to go around putting smiles on your faces. Its not even something I wanna do, unless someone wants to help me, but I doubt that. I'm not going on strike, don't worry, although it sounds like I am. C'est la vive...c'est le monde...

Mew Cherry
Can I play, too?

Mew Cherry
I'll play anyway! Ok! Here goes nothing!

Name: Raven Shida(she-de(day-slang))
Gen.: female
Grade:8th
Appearence: 4'11", with long, wavey, black hair down to her lower back. Pale skin, emeraled-colored eyes, and ruby-red lips finish off her phsyical appearence. Normaly, she wears a knee-legnth, black skirt; a white, long-sleave blouse; white, knee-legnth socks; and a homemade, black sweter(sleaves are to big)
GPA:3.00

Classes:
purple day:
1stperi.: Art
2nd peri.:science
3rd-6th peri.: history
4th-7th peri.:math

Gold day:
1st peri.: math
2nd-7th peri.: Art
3rd peri.: history
4th-6th peri.: dancing for beginers
5th peri.: PE

Lunch block: 2nd

Mew Cherry
A small girl walks up to the gate of Deathville High and looks up. The girl appears to be in elementry school. Her name is Raven, this is her first day at DVH. * I'm so nervous!* she thinks as the school looms over her.

Mew Cherry
"Well, I'd better get going, or I'll be late on my first day of school!" she says, and starts off at a brisk walk, toward the school.

Mew Cherry
The minnit Raven walks into her classroom, she is ambushed by the girls of her class. " Hey! aren't you supposed to be in kindergarden?!" calls one of the older girls, sitting inthe back. " Hey! be nice to her! I bet she's smarter then you!" retorts a tall girl next to Raven.

Gunship Pilot
"why don`t you bother someone else Nina?" said a determined boy, seating on the other side of the classroom, invisible to Raven until that very moment.

Nina, sat down in a bad way, respecting what the boy said.

Raven and the boy stared to each other for a while

Mew Cherry
Raven, blushing looked away. " Alright, children, take your seats. I'd like to introduce you all to a new student, today. Her name is Raven Shida, she's 14 years old and is a genius." Raven, who by now was a healthy shade of red, went scarlet.

Gunship Pilot
after the class, Raven quickly moved out of the room, she looked at the boy`s seat but he wasn`t there anymore, he had left the room before her...she felt it was weird since she never saw him leaving

Mew Cherry
"Ok, Raven, since you're new, you get to pick where you sit, and if anyone's sitting there or has a problem with you sitting there, then I'll move them." said the teacher. As she said this, Raven spotted a seat that was empty and behind the boy who helped her out this morning. Couinceadently, it was also next to the girl who had also helped her out this morning. She went and took her seat there." Alright, I guess that settles it. That will be your seat untill further notice." said the teacher.

Mew Cherry
After the morning, the rest of the day went pretty fast, and before she knew it ,it was time to go home. Right outside the gate, Nina stood in Raven's way, blocking her path home." You think your so smart, don't you? Well, guess what? You're nothing but a snot nosed kid compared to me ! Why I be-"

Gunship Pilot
the boy was at the gate...he was watching this...he stepped in right away "Nina, I think it`s time for you to go home"

Nina, said nothing...she just turned and walked away

this was the second time the boy helped Raven

they looked each again, longer than before

Mew Cherry
Being as small as she was, Raven couldn't see over anyone. The force of the croud pushed her back.

Mew Cherry
As she was pushed back she felt a hand grab her own. Raven looked up and saw the boy, who had now saved her twice.

Gunship Pilot
"are you ok?" the boy asked

Mew Cherry
"I think so." she replyed

Gunship Pilot
"Nina is like that all the time, I`m Cody by the way"

Augustus Rouge
OOC: Ok, I'm just gonna change my schedual 'cause obviosly Darth hasn't been here for days...let me go edit.

Augustus Rouge
Name: Yaminah Leth Amunet
Age: (appears to be 16)actually she's 125 years old..she decided to go back to school after a long time)
Grade: 8th
Weigths: 147
Is: Witch/Vamp
What you look like: 6 feet.
Eyes: yellow(sometimes blue) eyes.
Hair: (Sometimes red, sometimes black)
Classes:

Purple Day

Dance II- 1st period
2nd period-Acting I
3rd-6th period- History
4th-7th period-Math

Gold Day
1st period-Math
2nd-7th period-English honors I
3rd period-History
4th-6th peiod- Acting I
5th peiod-PE

2nd lunch

Augustus Rouge
*Next day*

Her eyes gaze at the school gates. She wears her sunglasses and gives a small smile. She enters the school and goes into her first period class, knowing well she did not come the first day of school. There is not teacher in the classroom but there are two students sitting down. I take of my sunglasses and allow my eyes to become their yellow color. The two people do not notice me until I sit in back of the girl. I do not say a word and do intent to create friendships...but will they accept what I am?
http://www.planit3d.com/source/gallery_files/General/Dark%20Angel.jpg

Augustus Rouge
OOC: That's my characters picture when she has yellow eyes.

Augustus Rouge
She decides to speak up and taps the girl on the shoulder. "Hello, my name is Yaminah. And you are?"

http://www.aimxpress.net/myicons/lyrics.gif

Mew Cherry
"My name's Raven. I haven't seen you before, are you new here?" the small girl replys.

Mew Cherry
Just then, a girl of about 15 walks in the room. She glances at the small girl named Raven and sneers, " What are you doing here, you little brat?" Raven, looking taken aback, replyed "We go to the same school, remember?"

Mew Cherry
"So?! That doesn't mean you can come back! And you!" the girl says, turning to the new arrival," What's with the sunglases and the eyes, huh?! Are you a freak, or somthing?!" the mean girl says. "Hey! Leave her alone, Nina!" says Raven.

Augustus Rouge
Yaminah looks over at Nina and smiles. She stood up and threw the girl against the wall roughly. Nina gave a small shriek. "Might want to re-consider what you said about me. Oh, and that girl over there, don't ever mess with her, or you'll never live to tell the tale. Yaminah pushed her harder against the wall, then let her go. The girl silently sat in a chair across the room. Yaminah returned behind Raven. "Sorry about that, just getting things cleared up, and yes I am new. Nice to meet you."

Darth Zenemij
Name: Aladine
What you look like: 6'2, pale, white hair, silver eyes, burly (for a necro)
Class: Necromancer
Classes:
Purple Day

Psychology- 1st period
Algebra Trig-3rd period
Wind Symphony (best band)- 5th period
Latin 1- 7th period

Gold Day

Biology- 2nd period
P.E- 4th period
Intergrated physics and chemistry AP- 5th period
Chemisrty 2- 6th period

Lunch- 2nd

Sorry for the lack of posting. My connection has been laggey, and its been thundering here for days now. stick out tongue BTW about when is everyone going to be on?

Augustus Rouge
I've been on for a long time. I even changed my schedual to 8th grade since there were no 10th graders I can role play with.

Darth Zenemij
Name: Aladine
Grade: 8th
What you look like: 6'2, pale, white hair, silver eyes, burly (for a necro)
Class: Necromancer
Classes:
Purple Day

Psychology- 1st period
Algebra Trig-3rd period
Wind Symphony (best band)- 5th period
Latin 1- 7th period

Gold Day

Biology- 2nd period
P.E- 4th period
Intergrated physics and chemistry AP- 5th period
Chemisrty 2- 6th period

Lunch- 2nd

Here we go, I think

Augustus Rouge
She was walking down the hall as everyone stared at her. She was wondering if she should not have worn her high heeled boots and her red skirt, until...she bumped into him. The most gorgeous boy she has seen since she got to school again...white hair, silver eyes. At that she noticed there was no sunlight and removed her sunglasses to show her yellow eyes become blue. "Sorry about that."

Darth Chronus
*walks into school afat bein suspended on the first day* umm too many small people

Augustus Rouge
She began to walk away from the boy she had bumped into and saw another boy walk into the school. She didn't know he he'd be in one of her classes but she wanted to learn how to be more...positive, and smiled at him as she walked to class.

Darth Zenemij
Aladine twards to the girl that had just bumed into him, she seemed to stick out from the crowd. He had lost her, he sighed to hi self and walked on to class.

((Sorry for the lack of posting again))

Augustus Rouge
She felt that someone was following her and looked back...she was wrong... until she saw his white hair sticking out from all the rest of the crowd. "Ok, I'm just going to pretend to bump into him again..."She walked quickly toward him and even faster so that it seemed that she really bumped into him. She was close to him now and:BUMP! "I am so sorry." She kept herself from blushing as she felt her skin touch his.

Darth Zenemij
"Oh? whats this?"

*looks to the mysterious girl that just bumped into him*

"Are you allright?"

Augustus Rouge
"Never been better." She gave him a flirty smile and began to walk away slowly.

Darth Zenemij
"Hmmm, interesting, perhaos we shall meet again?" He says to himself while walking off to class.

Augustus Rouge
"He didn't follow me!" Her plan ws ruined and now she had to sit in her class in bordom with nothing to really think about...Who was he? She asked herself. She had sensed his aura when she was near him and she sensed...mystery.

Darth Zenemij
Who was that girl? He couldn't get her off of his mind now. Her image was now forever stck in his head all through out 1 period. "What a long morning" he though. Perhaps the only thought he had that didn't include her.

Augustus Rouge
She came out of first period with no other thought than the boy she had met..to bad she didn't have him for any of her classes. At least she thought that, she didn't know his schedule...he might have second lunch...she'll look for him and maybe they could eat lunch together. At least she can try, she didn't feel hungry. She walked to her locker and stuffed her books in there.

OOC: You said you were gonna send me your original through email...or something? You mean, your original character? confused

Darth Zenemij
((the original song... Mad world by gary jewls))

He had hoped all day that she had 2 lunch at least. He felt a presence within himself, like she understood his pain.

Augustus Rouge
(ooc: that'll be great. Send it in pm.Do you know stevie nicks? There's this song I love its called Edge of Seventeen. I'll send the lyrics to you. ))

The day flew byand now it was second lunch. She managed to get out of class early and was now looking for him in lunch. She saw him! She tried not to seem obvious and walked slowly near him, hoping he would notice.

Darth Zenemij
Aladine was choosing a selection for lunch when he had noticed the Girl. He had turned to her and slowly walked closer to her.

Augustus Rouge
She felt him near and she stopped quickly turning to face him and it turns out they both were only inches away from each other. "Hey."

Darth Zenemij
"Hi"

He didn't know what to say at first, it didn't matter, he was near her again. He felt complete, so to speak.

"My name is aladin, yours?"

He barly managed to say, surprised he didn't break down or blush. The thought of him blushing was obscured.

Augustus Rouge
"Yaminah." She moved closer to him, trying to pressure him just a little. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and whispered into his ear:"Want to have lunch with me?"

Darth Zenemij
"Sure, I haven't any one to eat with."

She kissed him. He was speechless for a moment, not knowing to kiss her back or what to do at all. All he knew was that he was happy; For once.

Augustus Rouge
I kissed him on the cheek...not the lips...that would be too quick, I maen I barely know him. Yet, I feel so connected. We sat at a table and I look up at him. "I not really hungry." Hope he didn't know she was a vampire. She had her sunglasses on."You go 'head and eat." She smiled.

Darth Zenemij
"I'm not hungry much today myself."

I had been hoping all my life to meet a Vampire, all my life. But in a world such as this, I was lucky to become a real Necromancer

"I... Tell me about your self. I would really like to know you."

Darth Zenemij
((still there?))

Augustus Rouge
((Sorry, I had to just go to sleep because I had the most bumming headache.)) embarrasment

She looked toward him...he knew what she was. "About myself?" She hoped the bell would ring so she can go to class...what do I say? "Well, I'm..." She can't say she's 125 yers old. "I'm sixteen. I love the color red or black...my favorite subject is English and even acting..."She stopped and spoke very quickly:"and I'm a vamp...so tell me about yourself."

Darth Zenemij
"A vampire you say?"

"Well, I acctually don't know much about my self, I'm 16 years old, my favorite subject would either be intergrated chemistry or latin, I'm not sure... I am a Necromancer, thats why I chose those classes."

((I just woke up, its 1 oclock in the afternoon though!))

Augustus Rouge
((I woke up at like 12! I didn't fall asleep until 5 'cause of my headache! I thought you said your character was 14 in the schedule thing? Lol))

"Yeah, a vamp. Well I don't know much about you from what you've told me, but I do know you are incredibly hot." She touched his hand.

Darth Zenemij
"Heh, thanks. I don't like sharing my past really, I can barley remember it as it is. Even if I remembered it, all the pain that I was put through to become what I am today."

I was able to keep my cool when she said I was hot. What would they do now? he asked himself.

((Dude, I didn't wake up until 2 in the afternoon!))

Augustus Rouge
((That's normal. At least I consider it normal.. its twelve a.m. here right now. Won't be going to sleep 'til about one or two...see? normal. Plus its my summer vaca, I need rest. ))

She didn't know what to do nor say. "I had a pretty bad past, too. My mom and I were sent to hell by some spell..I was only seven. We became slaves and at the age of 16 she bite me... I killed her years later so she could rest in peace...blah, blah....not really a happy story.." The bell rang...

Darth Zenemij
((dude, do you live in Europe or something????))

The bell rang damn it! "Well, it was nice meeting you. Could we do this again tomorrow?"

Augustus Rouge
(( I live in Florida...one of the most boring places I've ever been...but I'm from Jersey, so you can tell the difference. Lol))

"Sure..." She gave him a tap kiss on the lips and was walking away now.

Darth Zenemij
((Oh stick out tongue my friend moved there beacuse his grandma was dying, then he moved back here. I live in Texas. Eastern, but I am not a redneck!))

Now she kissed him on the lips, he was motionless for a second then was off to...his next class, again thinking about her and nothing else. It was boring, it looked as if they didn't have any classes together. That was to bad, he wanted to spend more time with her.

Augustus Rouge
((Texas, cool. I wish I can go to Europe one day...especially France. I acually spent two years learning french, and now I remember nothing. Lol. Who says all rednecks are from Texas?! ))

There was a knock at his classroom and the teacher answered it. "I need to speak with Aladin a sec. Its really important." The teacher nodded and motioned him over. I close the classroom door. "Lets walk around, we won't get caught. Know any good places we can go right now?"

Darth Zenemij
((Thers lots of rednecks around here is why))

"Skipping class are we? I like the idea. How about the outskirts of the school, or around the track perhaps?"

Augustus Rouge
"Track? Nope...I know just the place. Hold on to me." He put his arms around her waist. "Close your eyes." He did and a moment later they appeared near an abandoned house. "This is my favorite place. I always hang around here, its so magical...private, different."

((I've only known one redneck and I crushed on him for sometime in the 6th grade...yep those were the days...now I'm in 10 grade and all I have is guys trying to impress me in the stupidist ways all the time..it gets annoying once in a while. Sometime you just wish a person will not show off that much and just be themselves around you. Like that you don't get annoyed and feel like you want to ripe their head off...))

Darth Zenemij
((I know what you mean, I had a huge crush on my mow present Ex for the longest time. She turned out to be the biggest **** ever. It was to bad, she always flirted with every one I introduced her to.))

"Where are we?"

Augustus Rouge
((Sucks..I never really had a boyfriend. Not allowed to date. Sucks. But I did get my first kiss sometime ago because I really liked this guy..although he is a terrible kisser...you know everywhere I post you're there. Very creepy.))

"This was a house that burned down sometime ago.. I forgot the history behind it, but if you go inside you find some books and stuff and its so peaceful.."She stared at him for a moment.

Darth Zenemij
((Yeah dude I don't ever want to see her face ever again. I got into a fight with this kid beacuse he was kissing her and she didn't want him to. I post everywhere I can't help it Really I can't))

"Hmmm interesting..."

Augustus Rouge
((Nor can I. I just posted the info for Left Behind.))

"Yeah it is. Come on." She lead him inside the house.

Darth Zenemij
((Did you get my email yet?))

*enters house with her*

"Beautiful."

Augustus Rouge
(Nope.))

"Yep, see that painting up there...I painted that." He looked over at a painting where a woman was dying and an angel stood over her crying as her spirit rose to the air. Yaminah sat on the floor.

Darth Zenemij
((Hmm I guess it only works one way then, I'll give you my email through a p.m, so far I can only send stuff through email if some one emails me first))

"I like it a lot. Very fine detail."

*Sits inches away from her*

Augustus Rouge
"Thanks." Sits closer to him and lies down on the floor. "Took me a day to finish that. I am not coming to school tomorrow. I'll be here painting some more."

Darth Zenemij
"I don't want to go to school anymore. I want to spend time with you."

*Kisses her on the cheek*

Augustus Rouge
"You have to go to school. Unlike me who already went to school ten times in my 125 years, you do have to go to school. But feel free to visit me afterschool. I'll be here quite awhile."She kisses him full on the lips.

OOc: did you get my email?

Darth Zenemij
((Yeah, its still sending mine though, I have the song attached to it.))

"But, how will I get here?"

Augustus Rouge
"Call out my name where every you are and I'll come to get you."She hugged him. "You are truely crazy."

((ok))

Darth Zenemij
"No, I mean where is this place?"

Augustus Rouge
I just edited my post, sorry.

Darth Zenemij
O.k........

"Now what?"

Augustus Rouge
((*Yawn* You post something new. I always have to figure out what to do to even get to your character. If it weren't for Yaminah taking you to skip with her, you'd be just saying :"I can't stop thinking of her..blah, blah,blah.))

Augustus Rouge
((no offense.))

Darth Zenemij
((Yeah sometimes I can't think on what to do.))

"Hmmm.... Lets go an..."

((I can't think of anything, give me a minute.))

Augustus Rouge
((Oh, God...twenty years later...)

Darth Zenemij
((I don't know what Necros and Vamps like to do! Necromancers go around summoning things from the dead, and vamos go around sucking blood!...))

"I know lets terrorize something. Its been a while sence I've done something bad. You know, or something similar to that."

Augustus Rouge
((Some vamps. My vamp hasn't drank blood for years. She eats human food to substane herself..)by the way, is that the best you can come up with??eek!)

"You want to do bad?Terroize? Oh, to be glory! You're kidding me! Listen, I haven't done bad in a long time. Bad with vamp: no good. Maybe I should just leave now...))

OOC:I think I'm gonna have to go now...I need to wake up early tomorrow to go walking. Plus I worked out today and my arms are numb.

Darth Zenemij
((Allright then))

Augustus Rouge
((we'll continue this tomorrow I guess. Don't know what time it is over there, but goodnight.))

Darth Zenemij
((Goodnight, its almost 1 in the morning))

Augustus Rouge
(over here its almost two. Well...see ya later on today...))

Darth Zenemij
((allright then I wish I lived in Europe....))

Augustus Rouge
((that was very random...why am I still on? Wait, don't answer that. Lol, bye!))

Darth Zenemij
((I know, Bye))

Darth Zenemij
((Dude, normally Necromancers aren't suppoesed to love...))

Augustus Rouge
((Then why did you make yours love?))

Darth Zenemij
((good quetion... All of my necros are so cold, I though this would be a perfect time for one with a twist))

Augustus Rouge
((interesting. My arms are totally bummed out from the workout yesturday...ugh!))

Augustus Rouge
((Question: how to you put an icon under your username?))

Darth Zenemij
((An avatar, I'll P.M you instead.))

Augustus Rouge
((Ok.))

Augustus Rouge
((Much better...you like?))

Darth Zenemij
((lots, now lets get back to the game before ush shuts us down))

Augustus Rouge
((???why would Ush shut us down?))

Augustus Rouge
((oh yeah, because we ain't rplaying..))

She stood inside the house painting, hoping that Aladin would come soon...

Darth Zenemij
((beacuse we're talking instead of RPing stick out tongue ))

The school day was long and boring we noticed how different he was from the rest of the school. White hair Silver eyes.

Augustus Rouge
((I just wrote that up there. LOl!))

Darth Zenemij
"Yaminah'"

I wispered to myself after school.

Augustus Rouge
She stood behind him, although he didn't know it. "Hey!" He jumped to face her. "Ok, you ready?"

Darth Zenemij
"Yes."

*wraps his arms around her*

Augustus Rouge
((I have to go..I'm gonna watch this movie that I really like its called :Run Lola run! Its Italian but it has subtitles.. I watched half of it yesturday on tv now I'm gonna watch the whole thing.. sorry...bye)

Augustus Rouge
((we'll continue this tonight.. or in the middle of the morning...as usual.))

Darth Zenemij
((its allright. Bye, I'll be back around eleven your time, I have to be social at.... 6 your time. Sucks a lot))

Darth Zenemij
((will you still be around at 11?))

Augustus Rouge
((actually twelve...now. Sorry. I hope you're here..)

Darth Zenemij
((yep where were we?))

Augustus Rouge
((you wrapped your arms around her.))

She smiled. "Think of a place you want to go to and tell me."

Darth Zenemij
"Hmmm, how about a place where we can be alone together?"

((I put my title to Banned its so hilarious))

Augustus Rouge
((Oh yeah...hilarious all right...I'm laughing...but at you instead. I just changed my avatar to some lyrics I found somewhere...I like it...sorry, when I'm interested in something simple I tend to get a sort of obecession...lol))

"Alright. Close your eyes." A smooth breeze came out of nowhere and he opened his eyes. They were standing in the middle of a forest. "Nice place, eh?"

Darth Zenemij
((stick out tongue I'm used to people laughing at me, but it doesn't bother me))

"Wow, its truley beautiful..."

*he looks down to her to see her in his arms still*

Hobosapian
(ay! can i join?)

Augustus Rouge
((I was joking. I don't laugh at people that way, I'm not that mean...*cough* Actually I'm used to people laughing at me, too. I get used to it, but if they piss me off, they're doomed!))

She holds him tighter and kisses him. "You never kiss me. I always kiss you..." She stepped back and began to walk amoung the trees.

Augustus Rouge
(sure!)

Darth Zenemij
((Oh, well I'm used to it either way*

"I've only kissed you once."

*walks up next to her and holds her hand*

"I like to go to places like this, secluded, with someone special."

Augustus Rouge
She opens her arms and randomly screams. She breathes heavily afterwards. "I like to let it all out."

Augustus Rouge
((what happened to Hobo? I told him he could join?)

Darth Zenemij
"What?"

Augustus Rouge
"Let any emotion out. Try it."

Darth Zenemij
"How?"

Augustus Rouge
"Scream and you'll feel it."

Darth Zenemij
"Scream? Why would I do that??"

Augustus Rouge
"Its fun..unless you just want to make out with me."

((Just in case you're wondering I am no where near being like my character.)

Hobosapian
(sorry had problems w/ jacopex on anime rp. his character WAS godmode, and he barely moved it down. plus it has like perfect fighting skills, telekenesis, and more stuff..)

Name: Sharon
Birthdate: January 24
Description: about 5'2", Brunette with lovely black eyes. Good willed, but very shy. Afraid to speak her mind. Wears a skirt, a blouse and small tennis shoes. A white woman who is very sensitive inside.

Darth Zenemij
((yeah, shes kinda loose, no offence))

"I'd rather do that instead, I'm not that big on screaming."

*pulls her closer him and starts kissing her*

Darth Zenemij
Originally posted by Hobosapian
(sorry had problems w/ jacopex on anime rp. his character WAS godmode, and he barely moved it down. plus it has like perfect fighting skills, telekenesis, and more stuff..)

Name: Sharon
Birthdate: January 24
Description: about 5'2", Brunette with lovely black eyes. Good willed, but very shy. Afraid to speak her mind. Wears a skirt, a blouse and small tennis shoes. A white woman who is very sensitive inside.

Class, like a Druid or something?"

Hobosapian
(hahahaha, we can do classes? sweet! umm sure.)

Augustus Rouge
((I wish I can continue this role play but.. I gotta go. I should do something to include Sharon..hold on.))

She stops and smiles. "Nice." They reappear back at school and both bump into Sharon accidently. Yaminah smiles. "Sorry about that. Hi, my name is Yaminah."

Kinda a stupid introduction but sure.

Darth Zenemij
((no powers though, I think))

Augustus Rouge
((??? By people, we'll continue this...me: at midnight as usual...bye bye))

Hobosapian
Sharon: umm.... hi? *blushes* uhh nice to me...et you...

Darth Zenemij
((allright then bye.))

"Aladine."

Hobosapian
(hey u gonna get on RE or should we continue? and please tell me what happened so far?)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>