X3 Cast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fnah
James Marsden - Scott Summers/Cyclops
Halle Berry- Orro/ Storm
Hugh Jackman - Logan/Wolverine
Famke Janssen - Dr. Jean Grey/Phoenix
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos - Raven Darkholme/Mystique
Alan Cumming - Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler
Anna Paquin - Rogue
Patrick Stewart - Professor Charles Xavier
Ian McKellen - Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto
Taylor Cole - Scarlet Witch
Kristanna Loken - Dazzler
Hannah Groves - Rita
Lindsay Lohan - Jubilee
Vinnie Jones - Cain Marko/ Juggernaut
Kelsey Grammer - Dr. Hank McCoy/Beast
Maggie Grace - Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat
Shawn Ashmore - Bobby Drake/Iceman
Aaron Stanford - John Allerdyce/Pyro
Daniel Cudmore - Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin/Colossus
Richard Hoggard - Dominic Petros / Avalanche
evil face evil face

Wolfie
Lindsay Lohan as Jubilee? What happened to the Asian girl they used in the first two movies?

Archangel is expected in the movie too.

IceWithin
Originally posted by Wolfie
Lindsay Lohan as Jubilee? What happened to the Asian girl they used in the first two movies?

Archangel is expected in the movie too.

kea wong, she rocks

BUT, this belongs in the X-Men Forum

Cinemaddiction
If there's a thread in the wrong place, report it, alright guys? I'll would have never known had I not decided to read the thread.

That said, Lohan as Jubilee? Not likely. That would make the THIRD person to play her, and not only that, but Lohan has like 4 projects she's working on.

pr1983
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
If there's a thread in the wrong place, report it, alright guys? I'll would have never known had I not decided to read the thread.

That said, Lohan as Jubilee? Not likely. That would make the THIRD person to play her, and not only that, but Lohan has like 4 projects she's working on.

not forgetting the fact that she's shit...

and that cast is way off...

Cinemaddiction
The following are confirmed according to IMDB.com:

The rest are anyone's guess. With shooting beginning 8/2, casting is almost set by this time.

faradayslaw
Yeah, and I here Angel is going to be a female in the movie.

pr1983

The rest are anyone's guess. With shooting beginning 8/2, casting is almost set by this time.

thats pretty much it...

james marsden will also have a tiny role... bas7ard...

Originally posted by faradayslaw

he won't... and thankfully so...

armandovalles
Is juggernaut really gonna be in this movie, or are u guys just making that up cuz u hope him to be in it?

Oh and by the way, Kristanna Loken is f*cking hot. They made her look so ugly in T3 with her hair pulled back real tight, but I saw the making of T3 and i saw her with her hair down and she is f*cking gorgeous!

pr1983
Originally posted by armandovalles
Is juggernaut really gonna be in this movie, or are u guys just making that up cuz u hope him to be in it?

Oh and by the way, Kristanna Loken is f*cking hot. They made her look so ugly in T3 with her hair pulled back real tight, but I saw the making of T3 and i saw her with her hair down and she is f*cking gorgeous!

vinnie jones is cast as the juggernaut, its confirmed...

she is hot... but i doubt we'll see her... dazzler? honestly?

mr.smiley
That website is outdated.

Vinnie Jones is the Juggernaut and Kelsey Grammar is the Beast.
If the leaked script is true though,all x fans be prepared to be very angry.

Going-Rouge
NO LINDSY! SHE SUCKS! SHE CAN"T PLAY A DO NOTHING LOSER< SHE'D PLAY IT OFF AS A ****!!! whoo! now that I have that off my chest. Hallie said that she woulden't do any more super hero movies after cat woman! can you blame her?

MysterioxX619Xx
Isn't this like the third time someone made this pointless thread with that cast list. If anything stick to IMDb for information or look in the X3 news for casting.

Going-Rouge
Do it! Do it! Do it!

PrimalScream
toad is meant to come back

ickeris2003
Fnah your cast list is so screwed up. Wait till its official and stop putting actors that arent going to be in the movie like linsay lohan. WTF??!?

munkiesarus
Wasn't this thread closed?

Paola
apparently not.. moved, but not closed

kanis
alien Ah but will shadowcat have a more bigger role in this one and I want to see a full ice iceman or full snow iceman.

ayjay
lindsay lohan as jubilee?? HAHAH!!! don't make me laugh...she doesn;t look anything like jubileee...

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Fnah
James Marsden - Scott Summers/Cyclops
Halle Berry- Orro/ Storm
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos - Raven Darkholme/Mystique
Anna Paquin - Rogue
Ian McKellen - Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto
Taylor Cole - Scarlet Witch
Kristanna Loken - Dazzler
Hannah Groves - Rita
Lindsay Lohan - Jubilee
Shawn Ashmore - Bobby Drake/Iceman
Aaron Stanford - John Allerdyce/Pyro
Daniel Cudmore - Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin/Colossus
Richard Hoggard - Dominic Petros / Avalanche
evil face evil face no expression

kanis
alien I agree they are just picking her because she is now becoming famous.

blaise
lindsey lohan has jublie Oh my godddddddddd are they jokin!! she doesn't look nuffin like jublie .!!!! and isn't jublie suppose to be asian.......thes ppls are madd and another question why is bobby ......rouge...and more look wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy younger than the rest of the cast..... they were suppose to be the samn age for instence as jean grey....and why is storm look to young for her age

pr1983
Originally posted by blaise
lindsey lohan has jublie Oh my godddddddddd are they jokin!! she doesn't look nuffin like jublie .!!!! and isn't jublie suppose to be asian.......thes ppls are madd and another question why is bobby ......rouge...and more look wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy younger than the rest of the cast..... they were suppose to be the samn age for instence as jean grey....and why is storm look to young for her age

She isnt jubilee... that list is bullshit...

Darth Macabre
I hate when Hollywood changes a character just to make more money. If this was true theyd only cast her to cash in on her recent fame. I dont even think shes that good of an actress in my own.

FieryBalrog

Maggie Grace is off the movie. Someone else is playing Kitty.

So is Alan Cumming, because Nightcrawler isnt in the movie.

Originally posted by faradayslaw

nope

Sabertooth
my god what about Sabertooth???

Fnah
YEAH THIS IS FNAH AND WORD IS STACY X IS IN X-MEN 3. They found a guy to play angel. WORST NEWS IS that Nightcwaler has been cast out. THEY CONFIMED IT. they are looking for someone to play EMMA FROST, STACY X, AND a NEW SHADOWCAT. also the might change the colosus character. Lindsey just signed in to be jubilee. Her part isnt that
big. I dont know if this movie is going to be good.

Fnah
go to the website movie tome and it tells you that Lindsay lohan is jubilee

Fnah
they wont let me edit on this thing so sorry about the 3 post.

The actual cast and everything you need to know is on a website. since i also cant tell yall the website go to google and type "x-men 3 cast emma frost". then go ne so go there andar the bottom of the first page an look for x-men films and see what the truth is

pr1983
This one?

http://www.movietome.com/movietome/servlet/MovieMain/movieid-99486/XMen_3/

I doubt thats true...

Fnah
No go to the x-men films .com matter a fact here's an update for yall.

X-MEN 3 is the third chapter in the popular comic book adaption film franchise, from the popular Marvel Comics series. The next film in the saga, features the X-Men mutants fighting against not only those who fear and hate them, but a new form of evolution itself. All this happens while the dangerous threat between humans and mutants continues to grow to deadly new heights.

Prepare for the revolution!

DIRECTED BY:
BRETT RATNER
Ratner's IMDB Profile

WRITTEN BY:
Zak Penn (X2), Simon Kinberg (Mr Mrs Smith), Matthew Vaughn (Layer Cake)

PRODUCERS:
Avi Arad, Alex Young, Stan Lee, Lauren Shuler Donner
Ralph Winter, Ross Fanger, Hugh Jackman, John Palermo

MUSIC BY:
Lilo Schifrin (Mission Impossible)

X3 VISUAL PRODUCTION TEAM:
Cinematographer: Philippe Rousselot (Constantine). Art Director: Geoff Hubbard (Harry Potter), Production Designer: Ed Verreaux (Mission to Mars), Costume Designer: Judianna Makovsky (Harry Potter Sorcerer's Stone), Art Director #2: Helen Jarvis (X2), Visual Effects Supervisor: John Bruno (Terminator 2)

CAST (SIGNED):
Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), Halle Berry (Storm), Shawn Ashmore (Iceman), Patrick Stewart (Xavier), Rebecca Romijn (Mystique), Famke Janssen (Jean Grey/ Phoenix), Aaron Stanford (Pyro), Vinnie Jones (Juggernaut), Kelsey Grammer (Dr. Hank McCoy/ Beast), James Marsden (Cyclops)*, Anna Paquin (Rogue)*, Ian McKellan (Magneto)*,

*Said to return. Official announcement not made yet.

CAST (OPTIONED, PENDING SCRIPT):
Daniel Cudmore (Colossus), Kelly Hu (Deathstrike), Kea Wong (Jubilee)

RUMORED NEW CHARACTERS:
Kitty Pryde, Angel, Angel's Father, Gambit, Emma Frost, Cannonball, Avalanche, Sentinels, Dr. Bolivar Trask, Stacy-X

NOT RETURNING (CONFIRMED):
Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler), Ray Park (Toad), Tyler Mane (Sabret

Darth Nauj
im so sad nightcrawler isnt returning sad

DarkCrawler
sad Toad doesn't return...

Red Superfly
I can't believe Cyclops will have a small role. That sucks. He's easily the most iconic X-Man next to Wolverine.

No Nightcrawler? I remember him being contractually obliged to appear in X3......

About time they included Angel and Gambit.

And I hear there's a Wolverine and Magneto spin-off in the works? WTF? If I had to pick two characters that didn't need anymore screen time, it's these two.

Mainstream
yeah they should make a Gambit and Rogue movie...give Gambit a ton of screen time and give Rogue the miss marvel upgrade

OmegaRedTooth
lindsay lohan... thats obsurd

Fnah
Spolier:

Cyclops dies

Oops I didnt say that.

Mystique loses her power

X-MEN 4

ANGEL CAHNGES

put it all together and figure out riddle and put all together.

If they make x-men 4 what could it possibly be about.

(THIS WAS SPOILER 1 0F 6)

Mainstream
Spolier:

Cyclops dies

Oops I didnt say that.

Mystique loses her power

X-MEN 4

ANGEL CAHNGES

put it all together and figure out riddle and put all together.

If they make x-men 4 what could it possibly be about.

(THIS WAS SPOILER 1 0F 6)

Apocalypse: yes Warren Worthington the 3rd..with the wings of an Angel..he may prove to be useful to me!!!!

Archangel: "I'll follow him to the end of the earth--through perdition's fire--until he breaths blood and rolls over -- split -- broken -- finished!"
(Warren's working through a little pain, here...)

Fnah
Spoiler 2 out of 6

Jessica simpson is Dazzler. Go to google and type DAZZLER IN X-MEN 3.

Cyclops vs Juggernot in x-men 3

3 people die In x-MEN 3

Wolverine and Storm are lovers.

X-MEN 4 CHARACTER: Psyloke , Havok , Polaris , Quick Silver , Scarlet Which , Spike, Mrs. Marvel, APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (possibly cabel)

Rumor: Sabortooth in x-4

Emma frost Audition are now open!!!! (Hellfire club)

3 spinoffs of x-men.

Mainstream
Spoiler 2 out of 6

Jessica simpson is Dazzler. Go to google and type DAZZLER IN X-MEN 3.

Cyclops vs Juggernot in x-men 3

3 people die In x-MEN 3

Wolverine and Storm are lovers.

X-MEN 4 CHARACTER: Psyloke , Havok , Polaris , Quick Silver , Scarlet Which , Spike, Mrs. Marvel, APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (possibly cabel)

Rumor: Sabortooth in x-4

Emma frost Audition are now open!!!! (Hellfire club)

3 spinoffs of x-men.

Cable Cable Cable Cable...the most powerful mutant alive!!!!!!!

xmarksthespot
What's with all the really wrong or out of date "spoiler" info in this thread?

Mainstream
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What's with all the really wrong or out of date "spoiler" info in this thread?

bets me but I'm thinking X4 gonna rock..X3...well you know...it'll be okay.

xmarksthespot
X3 will be alright as long as the rumours of a Williams sister and Nick Stahl being cast are false. If they're true they'd be the death knell for the franchise.

Mainstream
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
X3 will be alright as long as the rumours of a Williams sister and Nick Stahl being cast are false. If they're true they'd be the death knell for the franchise.

then they'll have to make
xmen begins...start off from scatch.

Fnah
How do you expect them to do that. There story lines isnt the same as the comics. If they do It would Probbaly look like this(FAN FIC)

X-MEN 0!!
Cyclops
Marvel girl
Storm
Havok
Ice man (youung teen)
Polaris
Thunderbird
Morph
sunfire
Jubilee (young teen)

toad
magneto
Quick silver
Pofessor x
Juggernot
Mystiqe

ANY WAY hOW DO YALL FEEL ABOUT mrs. simpson Playing Dazzler.

xmarksthespot
Spoiler 2 out of 6

Jessica simpson is Dazzler. Go to google and type DAZZLER IN X-MEN 3. - Rumour officially debunked by 20th Century Fox

Cyclops vs Juggernot in x-men 3 - Storyboards don't necessarily mean it will happen.

3 people die In x-MEN 3 - Old draft according to Simon Kinberg potentially changed in the final script.

Wolverine and Storm are lovers. - Old draft according to Simon Kinberg potentially changed in the final script.

X-MEN 4 CHARACTER: Psyloke , Havok , Polaris , Quick Silver , Scarlet Which , Spike, Mrs. Marvel, APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (possibly cabel) - What the f**k? None of these character's have been mentioned whatsoever by Marvel or Fox

Rumor: Sabortooth in x-4 - Tyler Mane is optioned for a second movie if I remember correctly they may or may not use Sabretooth in X3

Emma frost Audition are now open!!!! (Hellfire club) - Originally Singer wanted Sigourney Weaver. New script and it's unknown if Emma's even in it

3 spinoffs of x-men. - Accurate (to an extent). Wolverine, Magneto and a first-look deal between Zak Penn and Fox that may or may not result in a spin-off film.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but why post a bunch of either false or unsubstantiated rumours and call them spoilers as if they are confirmed?

Fnah
WE WILL SEE WHEN THE MOVIE COMES OUT. I garanteed it is all accurate about X-3. X-4 stuff will happen if x3 goes acorrding to plan . Thats what the director's said.

powerfulone1987
WE WILL SEE WHEN THE MOVIE COMES OUT. I garanteed it is all accurate about X-3. X-4 stuff will happen if x3 goes acorrding to plan . Thats what the director's said.

You are contradicting yourself here.

You say the stuff in X-3 are accurate but in the next sentence you say X-4 will happen IF X-3 goes according to plan.

You can't have that IF in there if it is accurate.

powerfulone1987
By the way, Halle Berry will definitely be reprising the role as Storm in X-3.

What's with all of this talk about X-4. Hugh Jackman is said not to be signing on to any more X-men films after X-3. Neither is Halle Berry.

And they have been saying since X-2 that the girl that played Kittie Pryde will have a bigger part in X-3 along with the guy who played Colossus.

And I am seeing a lot of mutant names on here to be played in upcoming X-men movies that I have never seen before along with storyboards.

And I have been hearing for the longest time that Jessica Simpson is going to play the role of Dazzler.

And as far as the Lindsay Lohan stuff goes.
I was surprised as crap when I saw that.
I could never picture her in a X-Men film.
But anything's possible and I guess I could see her as Jubilee if she dies her hair.
But Lindsay Lohan just doesn't fit in this movie with all the other Actors and Actresses, many being of high caliber.
It just doesn't mix and it's not her type of move or role casting.

We'll all see soon enough, but I would be very surprised if Lindsay Lohan ends up in this movie. It would be interesting to watch though as long as she doesn't mess it up.

The Beast and Archeangle and Gambit are said to be in this movie too. Gambit having a small cameo type part, maybe something like Nightcrawler had at the beginning of X-2. And Beast and Archeangle having a bigger role.

Angelboy817
BEN FOSTER IS PLAYING ANGEL HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ANGEL mad THIS IS CONFIRMED IT SAYS SO ON http://www.x-men-movies.com/ ellen page is kitty WHY NICK STAHL OR MIKE VOGEL WOULD'VE MADE MUCH BETTER ANGELS THAN.......BEN FOSTER! mad
miffed

NoFate007
Yeah...that is a horrible, horrible casting choice. How'd they go from something so good as Kelsey Grammar as Beast, to Foster and that chick for Shadowcat...ugh

Angelboy817
i know angel is my favorite x-men and the fact the ben foster is playing him just kills angel. angel is supposed to be this sexy guy with blonde hair NOT PIMPLE FACED BEN FOSTER DAMNIT! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

LISA-J
I get the feeling your not happya bout this-am I right lol.It's great anna's finally been confrimed at least by IMDB website.

Angelboy817
true but im still pissed about the horrible choice that is ben foster

benskywalker88
I have heard from a reliable source that Peter Williams will be playing the part of 'Bishop' a time-travelling mutant. Here is a link to a picture of Peter and the character he will be playing:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25417471152.jpg&s=x4

NoFate007
Nah dude, they can't be working in the time-travel stuff, with Juggernaut, and Phoenix, and Beast, and Angel, and the anti-mutant serum, AND a Shadowcat/Iceman/Rogue love triangle

Anyone wanna speculate who's playing Sinister, Apocalypse, and Deadpool while we're at it?

Disappear
he's not big enough, nor threatening enough, to play bishop. and they wouldn't really have to incorporate the time-travelling aspect of bishop, they could just stick him on the team and not explain anything. just like they didn't explain the phoenix.

mr.smiley
I hope Bishops not in it.But it would figure.We can't have Gambit but they throw in Bishop.

supreme_being
if some1 just sed eadpool wud be in x3 i will slit their throt!

Mainstream
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I hope Bishops not in it.But it would figure.We can't have Gambit but they throw in Bishop.

yeah if they gonna use a time travler they should have used Cable....and since Gambit was only gonna get a baby role...I'm willing to wait for X4 where he'd get a role like Nightcrawler got in X2.

The Unknown
I highly doubt it. I talked to Peter a month ago, and he would have definitely mentioned this, even if he was just trying out for it.

EDIT: Other sources also say that he went up for the role, so either he didn't get it, or he auditioned very recently.

apoc001
Originally posted by mr.smiley

They can't use Gambit because his powers are too much like Cyclops', and his personality is too much like Wolverine's. Also, his storyline would involve too much sublot to the main story. However, we may see him as a bad guy, or as a mysterious aid to the team, but I doubt we will ever see the full Gambit as he is in the comics.

apoc001
I meant subplot, not sublot.

Mainstream
Originally posted by NoFate007
Nah dude, they can't be working in the time-travel stuff, with Juggernaut, and Phoenix, and Beast, and Angel, and the anti-mutant serum, AND a Shadowcat/Iceman/Rogue love triangle

Anyone wanna speculate who's playing Sinister, Apocalypse, and Deadpool while we're at it?

I'll play Apocalypse..you be Mr. Sinister these could be the breakout roles we've been waiting for! stick out tongue

Fnah
ok this is the official cast so far- still know emma

Patrick Stewart .... Charles Francis "Professor X" Xavier, Ph.D.
Hugh Jackman .... James "Logan" Howlett aka Wolverine
Ian McKellen .... Eric Magnus Lensherr aka Magneto
Halle Berry .... Ororo "Beautiful Windrider" Munroe aka Storm
Famke Janssen .... Jean Grey, M.D. aka The Phoenix
James Marsden .... Scott "Slim" Summers aka Cyclops
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos .... Raven Darkholme aka Mystique (as Rebecca Romijn)
Kelsey Grammer .... Henry Peter "Hank" McCoy aka (The) Beast
Vinnie Jones .... Cain Marko aka Juggernaut
Shawn Ashmore .... Robert "Bobby" Drake aka Iceman
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Shohreh Aghdashloo .... Dr. Kavita Rao
Cayden Boyd .... Young Warren
Cameron Bright .... Leech
Daniel Cudmore .... Piotr Nikolaievitch "Peter" Rasputin aka Colossus
Bill Duke .... Politician
Ben Foster .... Warren Kenneth Worthington III aka Angel
Bryce Hodgson .... Artie
Shauna Kain .... Theresa Rourke/Siryn
Beverley Mahood .... Alison Blaire aka Dazzler
Michael Murphy .... Warren Worthington Sr.
Ellen Page .... Katherine "Kitty" Pryde aka Shadowcat
Luke Pohl .... X-Kid
Haley Ramm .... Young Jean
Connor Widdows .... Jones
Olivia Williams .... Dr. Moira MacTaggart
Richard Hoggard .... Avalache

sagistar
sry, i'm kinda new to x-men and such...so can sum1 plz tell me who x-kid is? is that juz a randome x-man dude or is that his actualy name? blink

mr.smiley
I think it's just an extra in the movie.Could be wrong though.

supreme_being
you people r really far behind, that whole lyndsay lohan thing was a rumor!
all has changed!
ben foster n the right outfit and the ryt make up(which cud be alot and also cgi) cud possibly work... be open minded people!

sagistar
thnx mr. smiley ^^

as for ben foster, i dun think he's that bad. sure i think they cud have picked sum1 better, but foster's a good actor so everything will be a-ok

Disappear
why the hell would moira mactaggert be in this movie? or avalanche? or "jones"? the only x-related character named jones was archangel's old girlfriend, and she hasn't been seen in years.

this movie will suck. don't see it.

supreme_being
f*ck up and disappear!
this movie will be great!

Disappear
great is subjective, as is suck. clever "disappear" joke, though.

BOTH of the existing x-movies shit on any comic-related continuity in order to put a crappy story out to the masses. involving all these nobody characters in an already-cluttered upcoming film is a bad move, and the movie likely will be the killing stroke in the x-men film franchise.

supreme_being
disappear i wudnt be suprised if ur like a 50 yr old bitter man who lives alone and has nothing else to do but come on here and being so bloody gay!

Disappear
18 year old high school graduate whose guidance department sent his transcripts out too late for him to be accepted in time to apply for housing and financial aid, more likely. and, since i've got a lot of time before spring semester starts, i might as well peruse the forums.

and if by "bloody gay" you mean a devout x-men fan since he was seven years old (that's 11 years to you mathematics-deficient,) i'm in something of a fine position to critique piece of shit movies that ruin elaborate histories in order to make a profit.

and it's spelled "wouldn't," you incompetent, bumbling waste of sperm.

supreme_being
lol coming from a cheap knock-off like you, i wouldn't give a damn!
oh dear me, im sorry was the grammer right in this one?

Flavio
isnt Kristanna loken the girl who played Sonya in Mortal Kombat? or am i wrong?

pr1983
Originally posted by Flavio
isnt Kristanna loken the girl who played Sonya in Mortal Kombat? or am i wrong?

she was sonia in neither of em... she was the baddie in terminator 3...

Flavio
oh, okie...

RogueWitch
Ok, I just have to say this... Lindsay Lohan S.U.C.K.S BADLY! If she were to play Jubilee I'd boycot the movie. she doesn't know how to act anything besides a stuck-up loser teen-ager. AND she doesn't even look ANYTHING like Jubilee whom is supposed to be asian-american!!disgustdoh

There! oh and half of the casting mentioned in the beginning is only rumors stick out tongue yes

supreme_being
so whats the cast then?

Disappear
your grammAr was actually rather off, bud. i mean, from living where the english language originated, you're sure not doing it any justice.

can i ask you a question, seriously? do you know anything about the x-men, besides what little you've gleamed from the movies? any little thing? maybe?

supreme_being
im 15 yrs old, i live in northern ireland... and its called slang which we use here in northern ireland.
yes i read the ultimate comics and ive read many charcter bios and i know much about the phoenix who i must phoenix avatar for the valuble info!
i watch the movies yes and ive watched the cartoon and ive tried to start collecting old x-men comics, so yeah id say i no abit.
now for an 18 yr old or what ever age u r, to be picking on a 15 yr old who lives in northern ireland at this troublesome time, i wud not fuk with me!

supreme_being
yippeee

Disappear
everyone knows you northern irish are the lesser race, amongst the irish...

ultimate is actually closer to what crapfest the movies are based off, so i'll give you some credit there. the cartoon's strictly non-canon bullshit, but i watched it all, too. the phoenix, eh, not my favorite character and not really (and by really, i mean at all) justified for being in the movie. but i guess she's a moderately complicated character, and knowing all about her is commendable for a fifteen-year-old.

fact is, the movie's don't follow any comic-related continuity. all my statements about the movie stand.

gls
Originally posted by Mainstream
I'll play Apocalypse..you be Mr. Sinister these could be the breakout roles we've been waiting for! stick out tongue i get to be georgeous george then! :P
anybody else wanna be part of the nasty boys?

btw, i always figured they would show bishop as a kid (as in x-men legends) to hint at him in future movies.
oh, and gambit doesn't NEED a back story to put him in the movie for more than a minor role..although it would be nice X'P

RogueWitch
Yes I must agree with Disappear on some of his statements. The movies SHOULD be more based on the comics, it's a pity. However, they are still enjoyable to watch, I'd say. happy

supreme_being
well give me ur name disappear and ill see if the ira can find u, for callin us the lesser race!

pr1983
Originally posted by supreme_being
well give me ur name disappear and ill see if the ira can find u, for callin us the lesser race!

the ira are a toothless organisation... have been for a while now... stick out tongue

RogueWitch
Hey now people, the Irish are a respectable and decent. There's no need ta be rude ta anyone! erm

OB1-adobe
I thought nightcrawler wasn't going to be in this one.

RogueWitch
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I thought nightcrawler wasn't going to be in this one.

I'm not a 100, but i think he will be big grin

supreme_being
any1 who slags the irish deserves to be shot ryt thru the head, with their brains all over the side walk!

Disappear
i'm not "slagging" the irish, i'm slagging you protestants... when did you get the right to call yourselves irish?

benx
vinnie jones? aw well there go's that film

Disappear
regardless of what crap actor they could've chose to play the juggernaut, they decided to make him BRITISH. the juggernaut is the least british character in history... this movie can eat my shit, says me.

wsg
Yea! Everything you's guys just wrote! smile

Forcewielder
Originally posted by apoc001
They can't use Gambit because his powers are too much like Cyclops', and his personality is too much like Wolverine's. Also, his storyline would involve too much sublot to the main story. However, we may see him as a bad guy, or as a mysterious aid to the team, but I doubt we will ever see the full Gambit as he is in the comics.

I disagree because Gambit is nothing like Cyclops, powerwise nor is he like Wolverine, personality-wise. Gambit can turn any object into energy-bombs simply by touching them but he can't shoot lasers from his eyeballs like Cyclops and plus, he's a smooth-talker and a ladies' man but he's not an animalistic grouch who needs psychotherapy like Wolverine.

It's a shame that Gambit's not in X3.

Jason Horan
Originally posted by NoFate007

Mr T for all three stick out tongue

DarthLazious
Where did you get this infomation that Bishop will be in X3?

It would be better if he were to be in X-Men 4 along with Gambit and Cable.
The Villian for X-Men 4 would have to be Apocalypse.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Where did you get this infomation that Bishop will be in X3?

It would be better if he were to be in X-Men 4 along with Gambit and Cable.
The Villian for X-Men 4 would have to be Apocalypse.

yeah yeah yeah Gambit and Cable are my favorite Xmen....they could also add in Psylocke...she really puts the ass in assissan. psylocke3qt

supreme_being
psylocke used to be good and so did gambit but can u imagine trying to put characters like that on screen?

Mainstream
Originally posted by supreme_being
psylocke used to be good and so did gambit but can u imagine trying to put characters like that on screen?

I can and have imagined it....Psylocke and Gambit are action packed characters....when I think of xmen I think of action.

X-Woman
Originally posted by Mainstream
....when I think of xmen I think of action.
Nice thinking. wink

Mainstream
Originally posted by X-Woman
Nice thinking. wink

you dare mock me? bur2

X-Woman
Not mock...compliment. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.