Was anakin edited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader476
hey i was wonder if the anakin from the prequel series was edited in the old movies
if so can anyone find a pic..that would be awesome

BAILY
He was edited into ROTJ as a Jedi Spirit... but I dont have a piccie for ya sadly

Darth_Rankkor
u mean this???? stick out tongue

BAILY
Here is a bigger piccie for ya

http://www.darth-sonic.de/images/news/haydenROTJ.jpg

Mist
i have an answer!!!! buy the dvds no expression

JKozzy
Lovin' the sig, Bails. happy

BAILY
Originally posted by JKozzy
Lovin' the sig, Bails. happy

Why wouldnt cha love it? It is our Nat Cat being sexy and seductive... that guy on the left is me stick out tongue

Insomnia
But they didn't change yoda??!

BAILY
Originally posted by Insomnia
But they didn't change yoda??!

They will... wait for the next release of these movies... Lucas will prolly rewrite the whole Saga by the end of this

JKozzy
Originally posted by BAILY
Why wouldnt cha love it? It is our Nat Cat being sexy and seductive... that guy on the left is me stick out tongue *melts at seductive Nat Cat*

droolio

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by vader476
hey i was wonder if the anakin from the prequel series was edited in the old movies
if so can anyone find a pic..that would be awesome

Do you live under a rock?!?!?

BTW, if it deals with OT edits, it goes in the OT forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

vader476
awesome
butt what about when he takes off the mask itll look akward with 2 different anakins

Ken Kenobi
awesome
butt what about when he takes off the mask itll look akward with 2 different anakins

No, it works. Go rent the DVD's.

yerssot
no scar ?

The Ones
no loss of limbs?

jeez everything gets healed when you become a force ghost

vader476
dude my dvd shows the old fart anakin

yerssot
guess turning to the light has its advantages

Ken Kenobi
dude my dvd shows the old fart anakin

It can't have the Sebastian Shaw Anakin, you probably have a bootleg with the original SE copies, and not the DVD version.

p. skywalker
is it hayden or someone who looks a hell of alot like him?..

Bishop X
If you want to see it in action go here:

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/view?&h=63&w=150&type=qt&rurl=www.dirty.org%2Fforums%2Fshowthread. php%3Fs%3Dd8441b91ee0c7325a68e3c3005999f84%26goto%
3Dlastpost%26forumid%3D8&vurl=www.stuartrwood.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk%2Fmovie%2Frotj.mov&back=p%3DROTJ%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dslv2-adbe&turl=scd.mm-so.yimg.com%2Fimage%2F1506200102&name=<b>rotj</b>.mov&no=1&tt=20&p=ROTJ&size=1.4MB&dur=22

And yea it's Hayden. wink

Dude Vader
How come GL never changed Obi-Wan in this scene?

Darth Travizzle
My friend has the DVD where Anakin is the young Force spirit. I still have the VHS Trilodgy where Anakin is an old geezer.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Dude Vader
How come GL never changed Obi-Wan in this scene?

Because we all knew what Obi-Wan looked like in the OT.

The Force ghost shows the Jedi as they were when they were good.

Dude Vader
Not how they looked when they died then?

Ken Kenobi
Not how they looked when they died then?

Not exactly.

Dude Vader
I only asked because I have heard a roumor that in the NEXT release of the DVD will have the CG version of Yoda!

Grand Mage Gav
to me it didnt make sence NOT to have the prequil ani because the original vision had legs even though they where edited out

Dude Vader
But like what has been discussed previously, It is the spirit of when they was good. not when they died.

Dude Vader
They could also add Qui-Gon and Windu while they are at it.

Saberstylemasta
Vader, why would they have people Luke never met before talk to him, That would be utterly pointless. They also changed the music for the last part too...

spencerspider
y did they make him wear what obi wan is i think they should have him in that black outfit,he looked cool in that one.thats what he is always wearing anyway

yerssot
I only asked because I have heard a roumor that in the NEXT release of the DVD will have the CG version of Yoda!
that's what the rumor was already when news got out on the release of the OT DVD

They could also add Qui-Gon and Windu while they are at it.
I hope you're joking

Ast Rofan
I actually think adding Hayden was for the best. He is who we identify as Anakin, not some old dude(too old) we see f'd for a couple minutes. The ghost is of Anakin Skywalker, and Hayden is Anakin Skywalker. Shaw is a strangely pleasant Darth Vader. stick out tongue

One thing though, is that Shaw's body still? Otherwise I dont understand why he would be in clothes he never used.

DeVi| D0do
Nah, I'd prefer shaw myself...

Anakin died as a Jedi as Shaw, putting Hayden there doesn't make sense. Anakin didn't die when he turned to the Dark Side. There was always good in him.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BAILY
Here is a bigger piccie for ya

http://www.darth-sonic.de/images/news/haydenROTJ.jpg

BLASPHEMY.....think aboot ti...why Anakin young but Obi-Wan old...

yerssot
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Nah, I'd prefer shaw myself...

Anakin died as a Jedi as Shaw, putting Hayden there doesn't make sense. Anakin didn't die when he turned to the Dark Side. There was always good in him.
no, when you go down the path of the dark side of the force, forever will it dominate your life

Stealth Agent
I think shaw should be in it but it's a loop hole cause shaw doesn't have any limbs. Because Anakin was good as shaw.

Red Superfly
It would be hilarious if Lucas re-editted the scene again, and put Shaw back in, only this time he materialises with no arms or legs and he's like "WTF! You gotta be f*cking kidding me!" - while Obi-Wan and Yoda laugh at him.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by yerssot
no, when you go down the path of the dark side of the force, forever will it dominate your life So you're saying that Anakin was still a Sith when he threw his Master down the shaft... and later told his son that he saved him?

yerssot
I didn't say anything, I'm just interpretating what yoda says
to me, it means that as soon he killed the tuskens he was tainted by the dark side, meaning that his ghost, which shows anakin before he went dark should indeed be the appearance he has before AOTC

and Anakin was saved, yeah; but no matter what he still got dark side in him if you take yoda's quote for it

DeVi| D0do
Yoda's a senile old fool.

Apex512
In the OT Yoda is pretty senile. Look at him in ESB and ROTJ, way too much time to meditate

yerssot
not really, in ESB he's just testing Luke and he clearly failed in patience

DarkAge
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Because we all knew what Obi-Wan looked like in the OT.

The Force ghost shows the Jedi as they were when they were good.

Why has no-one stated the obvious, that Vader was good at the end of Episode VI? This was change was uncalled for and nonsensical.

DeVi| D0do
I believe I stated that. Or perhaps that was in another thread...

But yeah, the good Anakin died in Jedi not Sith. Well that's how I see it anyway... obviously Lucas sees it differently.

Darth_Duffy
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I believe I stated that. Or perhaps that was in another thread...

But yeah, the good Anakin died in Jedi not Sith. Well that's how I see it anyway... obviously Lucas sees it differently.

and being the creator of the saga, its his vision that counts stick out tongue

Darth_Duffy
Originally posted by DarkAge
Why has no-one stated the obvious, that Vader was good at the end of Episode VI? This was change was uncalled for and nonsensical.

good yes, a Jedi no.
It would seem that when a force ghost is created it emulates the being in their good Jedi state. This would be why yoda and obi-wan are shown the way they are, because they died as noble jedi. Obviously Anakin stopped being that the second he turned to the dark side.

DarkAge
Oh yeah that makes sense I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.