Any EU dialogue between Luke/Anakin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

viking12344
We know these two love each other. So.....after RoJ, was there any conversations that took place in any of the EU lit that took place?

I am looking for any dialogue really, accountability, explanations by Anakin...anything really.

Thanks!

TraptUnderIce
nope but he does talk to Anakin Solo a lot.

jabbar
so what - anakin solo is not anakin skywalker. having the same first name is of no consequence!

Tulak Hord
I dunno if this counts, but Exar Kun takes the form of Anakin Skywalker in Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice. Kun tries to lure Luke to the dark side by impersonating Anakin.

DarthMandalore
i really should play these jedi academy games soon...

TraptUnderIce
That's the jedi academy novel. It was the series where Luke creates an academy for his first 12 students.

DarthMandalore
oh... i knew that... know you say that i think i have those, but haven't read them. and wasn't it kyp durron, and not ani?

henniestevens
In the book truce at bakura,
the ghost of anakin talks to leia and to luke too i think.

Tulak Hord
Kyp Durron was the one who was controlled by Exar Kun (godbless). But when Luke was still in ghost form, Kun took the shape of Anakin and told him about using ancient Sith teachings and for luke to use said teachings. Oo, and tell me about the Truce at Bakura dialogue!

henniestevens
well i remember anakin asking for forgiveness to leia, but she doesn't want to accept Vader as her father. I'm not sure if he talks to Luke too, but I give it a big chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.