Do u think we should A-bomb Iraq?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakinismylife
Yes.Just pull out our troops over there and then send the air force and blowup.

IceWithin
are you like retarded?

hh?
Originally posted by IceWithin
are you like retarded?

dont be so generous with your insults. find an alternative for 'retarded' and bomb her with the insult.

Lana
This must be the most ignorant thread I've ever seen.

Mist

Mist
Originally posted by Lana
This must be the most ignorant thread I've ever seen.

do you like pie? i like pie droolio

Anakinismylife
Originally posted by Mist
offtopic

hh?
Originally posted by Mist

what kind?

BackFire
No, I just think we should pull the troops out and leave the country alone.

Bishop X
Sounds good to me.

IceWithin
Originally posted by hh?
dont be so generous with your insults. find an alternative for 'retarded' and bomb her with the insult.
my insult was good enough stick out tongue

clearly this girl doesnt know much about politics, thats why I wont insult her no more...

Anakinismylife
Originally posted by Bishop X
Sounds good to me.
But not good enough for me.

hh?
my insult was good enough stick out tongue

clearly this girl doesnt know much about politics, thats why I wont insult her no more...

fine mad stick out tongue

IceWithin
Originally posted by Anakinismylife
But not good enough for me.

would u care to elaborate? or should we just guess why u want to bomb Iraq, assuming of course u even HAVE a reason why u want Iraq bombed

Originally posted by hh?
fine mad stick out tongue

my insults are classy euro

WindDancer
Nah, there is no need to nuke'em. What we should do is start rebuilding what we bomb. We made the mess now we gotta clean it up. Is fair for me at least.

KidRock

LoL

Mist
offtopic

oooohhh....was this a relevant thread?

IceWithin
Originally posted by KidRock
LoL

KidRock found his soul mate laughing out loud

SlipknoT
KidRock found his soul mate laughing out loud The Fact that there is another person on this earth like him is disturbing...

IceWithin
laughing I know...

GCG
To the thread starter:

What results will be obtained by A-bombing Iraq ?

KidRock
laughing I know...

laughing out loud Happy Dance

manny321
If that happens its the end of the American superpower and bush would get shot and almost Muslim will go berserk and many terrible things would happen to the US. So its better of not going any way.

IceWithin
Originally posted by KidRock
laughing out loud Happy Dance
you laughing makes it less fun

Originally posted by manny321
If that happens its the end of the American superpower and bush would get shot and almost Muslim will go berserk and many terrible things would happen to the US. So its better of not going any way.
yeah... but still it'd be pointless to bomb Iraq, where would americans steal oil from now?

Big Evil
yeah... but still it'd be pointless to bomb Iraq, where would americans steal oil from now?
I should slap the liberal out of you for that comment..

If Bush went for oil..

#1: Gas prices would be lower. WHICH THEY'RE NOT..

#2: We would've attacked Iran sense they have the most oil reserves. WHICH WE DIDN'T..

And #3: Iraq burned alot of thier oil in retaliation remember? SO IT BECAME MOOT ANYWAYS..

I'm not saying Dubyha' didn't have alterior motives. But oil wasn't it. Learn to think before you open your mouth.

shadow12
dude what would be the point
1 other countries would get it to
2 we would kill innosent ppl
3 the US is hated as it is

Echuu
pfff-oil
Maybe the U.S. could try to steal it from Alaska.....O wait a minute.......

Regardless, I would like to say that the starter of this thread may have some bigotry problems against muslims. Either that or she is just insane.

Big Evil
Not meation if we "A-bombed" them, Iraq would be uninhabital for nearly a century. You don't realize the threat nuclear warfare poses do you? That's why people are so uppity about Jim Kong..

Big Evil
Originally posted by Echuu
I would like to say that the starter of this thread may have some bigotry problems against muslims. Either that or she is just insane.
Either way, I'd hit it. yes

GCG
pfff-oil
Maybe the U.S. could try to steal it from Alaska.....O wait a minute.......

What do you mean by steal it from Alaska confused

IceWithin
Originally posted by Big Evil

If Bush went for oil..

#2: We would've attacked Iran sense they have the most oil reserves. WHICH WE DIDN'T..

And #3: Iraq burned alot of thier oil in retaliation remember? SO IT BECAME MOOT ANYWAYS..

I'm not saying Dubyha' didn't have alterior motives. But oil wasn't it. Learn to think before you open your mouth.

god please dont slap the liberal out of me laughing out loud

and havent they been talking in the whitehouse for a while now about attacking Syria and Iran? what makes u thin they're not gonna?

#3: Iraq burned alot of thier oil in retaliation remember? SO IT BECAME MOOT ANYWAYS..
uh huh Im sure there aint no oil left in iraq

shadow12
Originally posted by GCG
he was being sarcastic

IceWithin

If Bush went for oil..

and btw please dont attack and rape my opinions laughing out loud

shadow12
laughing

Echuu
Originally posted by GCG

laughing

That's why I said "O wait a minute."

It wouldn't be stealing would it?

Big Evil
Where is this girl?

She's biggoted.
Crazy.

She needs to sign on so Evil can work his ****ing mojo damnit!

Lana
Guys, I just looked at her profile.

The girl who started this thread is 13 years old laughing

And does anyone else see the irony in this? The US dropping A-bombs on Iraq, who the president declared war on under the pretense of them having WMDs....

shadow12

And does anyone else see the irony in this? The US dropping A-bombs on Iraq, who the president declared war on under the pretense of them having WMDs.... lol

IceWithin

And does anyone else see the irony in this? The US dropping A-bombs on Iraq, who the president declared war on under the pretense of them having WMDs....

my younger brother is 13 too, and he knows about politics
stupid thread anyway she didnt even give a reason

Echuu
I think this thread should be merged with one I saw(in the GDF I think?) called "oh are educated youth." laughing out loud

GCG
laughing

That's why I said "O wait a minute."

It wouldn't be stealing would it?

laughing out loud now i get you

Big Evil

If you were trying to thwart my wooing of the radical conservative.. YOU FAILED..

IceWithin
Originally posted by GCG

bit slow are we? stick out tongue laughing out loud

Echuu
my younger brother is 13 too, and he knows about politics
stupid thread anyway she didnt even give a reason

Your bro would prolly be considered part of a minority that does. I'm 15 and I follow politics a little also. Like I said, I think this girl has bigotry problems.

IceWithin
Your bro would prolly be considered part of a minority that does. I'm 15 and I follow politics a little also. Like I said, I think this girl has bigotry problems.

I dunno... I think her parents are republicans and she heard a conversation they were having...

Echuu
Originally posted by GCG

lol

give it up for GCG!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Big Evil
Like I said, I think this girl has bigotry problems.
Which is PRECISELY why I want to get to know her better.

So much hatred.. and rascism.. and pain..

Yummy..

Echuu
I dunno... I think her parents are republicans and she heard a conversation they were having...

Quite possible. Just another lesson for people not to follow anything blindly.

IceWithin
Quite possible. Just another lesson for people not to follow anything blindly.

yes my parents are conservative, homophobic catholics... and look how I turned out laughing out loud

shadow12

Yummy..
blink oooookay then.....

GCG
bit slow are we? stick out tongue laughing out loud

laughing out loud its all good ; being slow allows us to jump to conlusions NOT

IceWithin
Originally posted by shadow12
blink oooookay then.....

I was thkning the same thing laughing out loud

Originally posted by GCG
laughing out loud its all good ; being slow allows us to jump to conlusions NOT

stick out tongue laughing out loud

Echuu
yes my parents are conservative, homophobic catholics... and look how I turned out laughing out loud

lol; I am a conservative also. I just do my best to think outside of the box. Never take anything at face value.

shadow12
laughing

IceWithin
lol; I am a conservative also. I just do my best to think outside of the box. Never take anything at face value.

good then wink

Originally posted by shadow12
laughing

whats so amusing? confused

shadow12
sorry wasn't me my freind decided to be an idiot

IceWithin
oh...lol

AdventChild
There's not point.....why do it now...we already have it in our control for the most part....

RedAlertv2

Yummy..

You are one angry little fukcer arent you? Its no wonder you got restricted for three days

Darth Jello
considering population density, water sources, winds, etc. I'm sure that murdering 100,000,000 people (approximately half of the population of the middle east) will really endear us to the rest of the world and won't make NATO forge an alliance against us with every other country in the world as a deterrance. It'll certainly cause localized nuclear winter (all that sand in the air will block out the sun for at least a decade. A multiple megaton explosion that close to several magentic anomalies in the former USSR will probably cause an EM pulse that will disrupt all electronic devices over a large part of Eurasia.
Wow, that's totally worth it. You're a real ****ing moron you know?

PVS

just for saying that, i think you and everyone in your gene pool should be sent to the middle of the nevada desert and nuked for the sake of mankind.
idiot

AdventChild
no he has a half way decent point...america wouldn't have to sacrifice so many soldiers...

Lord_Andres
half way decent point? your stupit you know that? how many lives would it cost if a modren Abomb would be droped? and do you seriously think that the US would get away with it? nope most likley get kicked out of NATO and all other stuff, and you call it half decent? like not all to bad? but not to smart either?

((The_Anomaly))
I have no comment to this thread, honestly, wtf!?

top creator, maybe you should go somewhere with no life and we can A-bomb you.

(BTW, no countries even use "A-bombs" anymore. its all thermonuclear hydrogen bombs)

Next Venom_girl
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO! chair

Fire
Stupid idea, and it would only enrage half the world the other half would just be like What the f**k? did you guys just do.

I'm also pretty sure you guys would get nuked back, by a terrorist attack. Somebody mentioned North Korea in this thread, Well I'm fairly sure they'd sell an A-bomb to terrorists for enough money.

Secondly the entire arab world and the opec would be threatening america with war, to which it would probably lead.

And I for one hope that Europe doesn't get in the middle of that one. Then you guys would be on your own.

GCG
^ word

It gives the opportunity and enough reasons to attack America.
Actually there are many countries waiting to grasp this opportunity.

PVS
you people who suggest murdering every man woman and child in iraq (and whoever else should be in the way of fallout) make me sick.
scummier than f***ing nazis you are.

congratulations.

now please, go on to tell me how its all to save our troops.
no, forget about withdrawing them, lets just murder everyone,
because their lives are worth nothing anyway, right?

assholes

IceWithin
Originally posted by AdventChild
no he has a half way decent point...america wouldn't have to sacrifice so many soldiers...

how ****ing retarded are you!!! AMERICA brought this upon themselves, THEY sent troops and attacked the middle east, now what "poor us our soldiers are dying" ?! ****ing hypocrites

Fire
I have to agree with Ice in a less insulting manner

IceWithin
right embarrasment
its just that I flipped out when I saw adventchild's post... such a hypocrite miffed

Clovie
Yes.Just pull out our troops over there and then send the air force and blowup. blink idiot

there is no logical reason to set an atom bomb there blink there is a lot of foreing soldiers there... and civils... and so on.
it would make everything worse. messed

oh..and as someone mentioned already, i seriously hope that Europe will stay away from this

DeRFmAn
obviously she isn't too bright example: "danceing". I just choose not to talk about politics with morons who can't spell because they are obviously not very educated.

lil bitchiness
Thread starter is a sock sleepy

And this thread is mostly about her, so closing. If you wish to start another thread about the same topic, feel free to do so.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.