Ulic Qel-Droma vs. Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is the carbon freezing chamber...

Darth Abominus
sidious.

from what i remember ulic's connection to the force was cut off by nomi sunrider, and from what i remember she wasn't as nearly as strong as sidious was.

light sabre skills go to ulic but i just think sidious' command of the force would overwhelm ulic.

TraptUnderIce
Ulic before he was cut off wins. Maybe after too.

Gryn Jabar
Yep. FAR to powerful, the only reason there is a jedi order is because Ulic turned back to the light.

LordSorgo
Ulic would win.

sasee tiin
Sidious

Lord Darkstar
why Sidious, please just give some reasons?

and I think Ulic wins, he was completely owning the old jedi order before he was betrayed and captured on Courscant. And that old jedi order was even stronger than the one Revan faced

Fishy
Ulic... Well unless this fight takes place when he's cut of from the force. Sure he killed a Jedi then, but I don't think he could own Sidious without the force.. Anyways as long as he still has it he wins.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Sidious.....my reason is simply this.........

TraptUnderIce
All you got is suck it make something new.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/TraptUnderIce/Mr.jpg

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ok...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
here u can have this too.

Kun-ni Habeo
Sidious would lose

Darth_DaNThEMaN
.....his v-card, with ulic's butt....cuz he would ass rape him after him owned his silly carcaas.

Gryn Jabar
Dan, why do you spam these forums?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Because i enjoy getting a rise out of people like you, who get offended. Happy Dance thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.