No more Matrix, LOTR, and Star Wars...now what?....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
..Is Batman time! batman

*dances the batusi* Happy Dance

SlipknoT
Nah, I think Its UHF's Time to shine!

WindDancer
UHF the movie?

Alpha Centauri
Sin City time.

Seen it 8 times already.

-AC

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by WindDancer
..Is Batman time! batman

*dances the batusi* Happy Dance Happy Dance

Piggle Humsy
I'm not really a batman fan but I do like the advert when some guy (possibly Valet) says to batman "nice car" and he replies "you should see my other one"

laughing out loud

Plus I do fancy the pants off of Christian Bale..ever have since empire of the sun then newsies. in_love

Bun Bun
Harry potter comming with a new movie and book ........wOOt dance

WindDancer
D'OH!!!! I forgot that Harry Porter kid! sad

Killer_Dennis
D'OH!!!! I forgot that Harry Porter kid! sad laughing

Mist
dance

SlipknoT
**** Harry Potter.

Sin City Kicked ass

Lana
Batman...meh....I'm waiting more for the new Harry Potter book.

Mist
does batman have nipples on his suit this time? laughing out loud

a1hsauce
eek! lets all worship the Brown Baron eek! zorro (just picture that smilie in brown erm)

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Lana
Batman...meh....I'm waiting more for the new Harry Potter book.

me too.. Happy Dance I ordered mine the second it was put on Amazon for pre-ordering... laughing out loud

LOVE your sig! eek! is a pleasure on the eyes!

IceWithin
D'OH!!!! I forgot that Harry Porter kid! sad

its not hary porter! is harry pothead happy

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by a1hsauce
eek! lets all worship the Brown Baron eek! zorro (just picture that smilie in brown erm) sick laughing out loud

shadow12
i can't wait for the new harry potter book
-prepares for insults-

Lana
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
me too.. Happy Dance I ordered mine the second it was put on Amazon for pre-ordering... laughing out loud

I preordered mine from Borders MONTHS ago....but we're going out of town on the 15th of July so I won't be able to get my copy until August! cry

Thanks, btw happy

shadow12
reserved mine two months ago

a1hsauce
hey im 19 and I read Harry Potter!!!! and what! I insulted it before but then I read it and I totally got into it.

its amazing how much power a gurl has over a guy....I'm serious a woman can turn a cannibal in to a vegan no

Lana
laughing I'm 19 and I absolutely love the Harry Potter books. My entire family (including my mom) read and love them.

shadow12
laughing I'm 19 and I absolutely love the Harry Potter books. My entire family (including my mom) read and love them.
really thats cool my mother won't even pick up the book she sees the movies because i con her into it

a1hsauce
ohhh they are quite good. and I have to say...they can almost be a chick magnet if you read them in the school library or out on the patio of the school library...I dunno what but HP really does attract my fellow college peers

Lana
Originally posted by shadow12
really thats cool my mother won't even pick up the book she sees the movies because i con her into it

My mom's like me, she likes the books much more than the movies.

ohhh they are quite good. and I have to say...they can almost be a chick magnet if you read them in the school library or out on the patio of the school library...I dunno what but HP really does attract my fellow college peers

A lot of girls (I know I am one) like intelligent guys wink

a1hsauce

wellllllll then looks like i better keep doing whatever it is im doing now.

shadow12

i like the books more too but i like to see how they try to bring it to life on the big screen

dark1365
Honestly I don't get why people hate on the Potter books. They are excellent, and will be legendary. Like Roald Dahl.

shadow12
Originally posted by dark1365
Honestly I don't get why people hate on the Potter books. They are excellent, and will be legendary. Like Roald Dahl.
yes

dark1365

1.)Me too. Movies cut so much out.
2.)Yay for intelligent guys.

shadow12
like peeves

dark1365
peeves is immature. But cool when he pisses Umbridge off. That ol' hag.

shadow12
yes but he is a comic relief and alot of the seens in the movies r supposed to hav him in it and they don't put him in they rewrite it and thats funny with peeves and umbrige

WindDancer
I never read or watch any of the Harry movies and books. angel

Fionnuala
And X-Men eek!

I never read or watch any of the Harry movies and books. angel Don't see the first two movies ninja *waits to be attacked by Potter-ites..*

Deano
dont watch the movies at all...

Lana
Originally posted by dark1365
peeves is immature. But cool when he pisses Umbridge off. That ol' hag.

Hahaha, I LOVED Peeves in OotP....that was great....and Fred and George were just beyond hilarious in that book.

shock read the books!!! They're really good!!!

Mr Parker
I had a feeling that was why you made this thread. big grin

dark1365
Peeves wasn't in the movies. sad

Lana
I know, and he really should be, he's one of the best characters sad

Bardock42
This is all very interesting and...ah what the heck you people are boring...except for WD Batman Rocks...anyways you know what...Finally the HHGTTG movie is out in germ,any ...you know another thing....I WILL WATCH IT................YEAH

a1hsauce
WATCH IT!!!! theyre pretty good..they leave alot alot but on on awhole...theyre enjoyable

shadow12
u should
Hahaha, I LOVED Peeves in OotP....that was great....and Fred and George were just beyond hilarious in that book.

fred and george rocks they r really piss off umbrige in OotP and they r the only students peeves listened to

shaber

Did you understand the Waterstone offer?

Clovie
huh what's that?

Anna85
..Is Batman time! batman

*dances the batusi* Happy Dance
laughing out loud
and bartman's time
laughing

WindDancer

I'm sure they are is just that they didn't appeal to me at first. Now comic books and manga books I'll dig in anytime. happy

Clovie
I'm sure they are is just that they didn't appeal to me at first. Now comic books and manga books I'll dig in anytime. happy but lana is right HP books were great happy

WindDancer
I'm sure she is. I just tons of other stuff to read. messed

Originally posted by Mr Parker
I had a feeling that was why you made this thread. big grin

Oh, you know I'm going bananas. I won't be here for the next 5 days...I'm going to make AMC Theathers very rich this week. wink

Lana
I'm sure they are is just that they didn't appeal to me at first. Now comic books and manga books I'll dig in anytime. happy

You know, honestly the HP books didn't appeal to me at first either. I thought they were silly and childish and then I actually read them and found out they were really good. I'd definitely suggest reading them if you get a chance.

shadow12
the movie got me into them

Spideys Sister
Now you go watch some Marvel movies...like Fantastic 4

WindDancer
Is almost time! Happy Dance

Deano
the batmobile is english made cool

Fionnuala
Batman Begins droolio ..I have to see that..big grin

Next Venom_girl
Saw the trailers for Fantastic 4 and Chronicles of Narnia the other day. Definitely want to see those.

Harry Potter rocks! Even took the college course. cool

dark1365
You know, honestly the HP books didn't appeal to me at first either. I thought they were silly and childish and then I actually read them and found out they were really good. I'd definitely suggest reading them if you get a chance.
That's exactly what happened to me! laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Now you go watch some Marvel movies...like Fantastic 4

Lets just...not...m'kay....the FF are a really sucky group anyways...I am all for Batman...and the HHGTTG ...

WindDancer
Well, I finally saw it! I catch the mid-night show and I'm completely outta of fuel. It was so incredible....I'm just need to catch some sleepy time now. I'm burned! smokin'

Bardock42
Good for you......I have to wait....still....sad

WindDancer
I'm just totally drained. Believe me I was energetic last night. I shouldn't even be here right now. I'm totally out of fuel...must...get...some...energy drink.....zZZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZZ...

Bardock42
Hmm.....you know Batman never sleeps...and he doesn't drink energy drinks....(ok, ok ,ok I remember this one incident whehn Alfi made him one...but that was self made...nothing like Red Bull or whatever) ....but how much on a scale from

best movie ever--------to-------best movie ever by far

did you like it?

Lana
I'm not a really big Batman fan, so I'm really debating whether to see this at all. $9.50 is a lot of money for a movie of a series I don't particularly care for.

Bardock42
I'm not a really big Batman fan, so I'm really debating whether to see this at all. .50 is a lot of money for a movie of a series I don't particularly care for.

I hate you no expression .... no seriously I used to think you were really nice and all but...I hate you no expression

Lana
Batman never appealed to me no expression not the comics, cartoons, or movies.

Bardock42
Batman never appealed to me no expression not the comics, cartoons, or movies.

Hmm.....what I said before......just one thing...why...I don't understand...why...he is the best......he just is....

Lana
YOU think he's the best....I don't stick out tongue

Bardock42
YOU think he's the best....I don't stick out tongue

Hmm then your opinion is not valueable........but why...whos your favorite Superhero?

Lana
Me? I'm an X-Men fan myself. My favorite was always Rogue.

Bardock42
Hmm...thats ok....if you had said superman you would have been the first one to visit my ignore list stick out tongue

Lana
Bah, Superman bores me to tears stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
I reather see star wars then batman anytime.JM

Bardock42
Bah, Superman bores me to tears stick out tongue

hmm that accounts for some taste

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I reather see star wars then batman anytime.JM

Hmm the old ones...yes ....the new ones...hmm no.....nope ...not at all.

Lana
ROTS was good!

The other two prequels were certainly not as good as they could have been....but hey, it allows us for a neat RP setting, right? wink

Bardock42
ROTS was good!

The other two prequels were certainly not as good as they could have been....but hey, it allows us for a neat RP setting, right? wink

This is true...the EU is just good....

Well

...he's not that wrong actually.

Lana
miffed stick out tongue

Oooh, btw, did you see the bit of dark side insanity that went on last night? big grin

Bardock42
miffed stick out tongue

Oooh, btw, did you see the bit of dark side insanity that went on last night? big grin

No...dammit...I didn't post in so long...they probably solved the quest without me already stick out tongue

what happened?

Lana
Oh, started out as usual dark side fighting with each other, but wound up with me and another character ready to draw our sabers on each other big grin I was in a "lets see how far I can push him!" mood, hehehehe....and I found the right buttons to press!

And so far as I know, the Jedi haven't really accomplished anything more, but you probably should go check stick out tongue

Bardock42
Oh, started out as usual dark side fighting with each other, but wound up with me and another character ready to draw our sabers on each other big grin I was in a "lets see how far I can push him!" mood, hehehehe....and I found the right buttons to press!

And so far as I know, the Jedi haven't really accomplished anything more, but you probably should go check stick out tongue

I will....they need me stick out tongue

Could you have beat him...and who was it?...Melkor?

Lana
Originally posted by Bardock42
I will....they need me stick out tongue

Could you have beat him...and who was it?...Melkor?

Nah, wasn't him, he's realized that I could take him down no problem. It was Rand, General Zink's character, who was our leader before but was doing a shitty job and therefore doesn't lead anymore. Could I beat him in a fight? Well, it could be close....he's got a higher saber score but I have higher stats, so I would have a good chance of winning if it came down to a duel.

Bardock42
Nah, wasn't him, he's realized that I could take him down no problem. It was Rand, General Zink's character, who was our leader before but was doing a shitty job and therefore doesn't lead anymore. Could I beat him in a fight? Well, it could be close....he's got a higher saber score but I have higher stats, so I would have a good chance of winning if it came down to a duel.

What is your mission anyways?

Clavis
eek! BLADE!

no expression

JLred
Has anyone seen the Batman Begins movie yet??

Bardock42
Originally posted by JLred
Has anyone seen the Batman Begins movie yet??

Winddancer has...

JLred
Did he say it's good?-

Bardock42
Did he say it's good?-
Yes he did...he's a hardcore Batsy fan though

JLred
Well the villains look weird....

Bardock42
Well the villains look weird....

Which ones are you refering to?

BackFire
Screw batman, screw LOTR, screw star wars, screw the matrix.

It's time for Land of the Dead to shine.

Neo_Version 7
I do like the new cast.

Looks like one hell of a ride.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Bardock42

did you like it?

Absolutely smokin'

Storm
The best movie I' ve seen since Constantine.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

a1hsauce
Chronicles of Narnia !!!!! Yeeeaahhhhh!!!!!! wooooooooooohhhhh!!! lookaround ohhhh *backs away slowly*

Piggle Humsy
Chronicles of Narnia !!!!! Yeeeaahhhhh!!!!!! wooooooooooohhhhh!!! lookaround ohhhh *backs away slowly*

aww hug

JKozzy
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Nah, I think Its UHF's Time to shine! Fo' shizzle.

a1hsauce
aww hug
big grin wink

Bardock42
I am actually looking forward to the Chroonicleds of Narnia.....although I am not 8 messed

Yes Constantine wa a fun movie...

WindDancer
I've seen Batman Begins 5 times baby! cool

I might break my own record for most watch movie in a theatre. Currently held by Return of the King and Kill Bill vol. 1. The current record is 7.

a1hsauce
thats called a True Movie entusiast.... But it also helps that you live in LA. yes

Court Radcliffe
Yay Harry Potter!!!! Happy Dance

The Russian
Originally posted by BackFire
Screw batman, screw LOTR, screw star wars, screw the matrix.

It's time for Land of the Dead to shine.

you're my hero

linkslittlehelp
thanks for reminding me now im gonna have to just keep waching paint dry

WindDancer
thats called a True Movie entusiast.... But it also helps that you live in LA. yes

Oh yeah! cool

BackFire
I've seen Batman Begins 5 times baby! cool

I might break my own record for most watch movie in a theatre. Currently held by Return of the King and Kill Bill vol. 1. The current record is 7.

It's very possible with the release of LOTD that I'll break all current records of that sort, seeing I'm already planning to see it at least 5 times.

WindDancer
I did it! I finally it! Happy Dance

Broke my old record! 11 trips to the theather to watch Batman Begins!!!!

WOO-HOO! I have no life! Happy Dance

kmcdude
I did it! I finally it! Happy Dance

Broke my old record! 11 trips to the theather to watch Batman Begins!!!!

WOO-HOO! I have no life! Happy Dance

The BEST batman movie EVA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.