Anything on Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Altar[1stONE]
I just wanted to know if there was anything in EU about Darth Plagueis, or a picture of him perhaps. Has the OS mentioned anything about him in upcoming comics or novels?

Darth Plagueis
Nope.

That is why I remain safely anonymous.....

stick out tongue

Inodio
Well I just GOTTA say this: Darth Perwhatsit doesn't exist! Palpitine made him up to make Anakin think he could save Padme.... DUH!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Altar
I just wanted to know if there was anything in EU about Darth Plagueis, or a picture of him perhaps. Has the OS mentioned anything about him in upcoming comics or novels?

You ask in your first post if there is anything in EU about Darth Plaque-protection...so therefore, why did you not start this thread in the EU forum? And don't give me any of that "I wanted it to be in the most active Star Wars forum so I could get replies" crap.

Moving.

jabbar
ken kenobi, you are a baboon.

DarthMandalore
Originally posted by Inodio
Well I just GOTTA say this: Darth Perwhatsit doesn't exist! Palpitine made him up to make Anakin think he could save Padme.... DUH!
and how do you know that?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by jabbar
ken kenobi, you are a baboon.

Thank you. happy

DarthMandalore
hey, be nice to the other baboons!

Altar[1stONE]
um actually i had no intention to make it the most popular forum. I dont know whos mannerisms your confusing mine with. Just a simple question that needed an answer. And its episode 3 related as well so it would have been fine in either forum. I only said EU because episode3 didnt answer all the questions. you are a crappy admin sir.

Mist
no...ken is one of the best mods here. stop throwing crap at him coz a) he wouldnt give a shit what a noob says and b)he'll get your ass banned happy

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Inodio

You deserve to be slapped numerous times while getting several variations of swords shoved up your *******.

DarthMandalore
thats what i thought,, sorgo, but it was 2 in the morning and i was to tired to care...

LordSorgo
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
thats what i thought,, sorgo, but it was 2 in the morning and i was to tired to care...

cool smokin'

Altar[1stONE]
*sigh* stupid forum parasites.

darth-yoda
what do you mean stupid forum parasites

Altar[1stONE]
well they make these blasphemous comments in an attempt to phase me. Just because i dont put up with an obvious a**hole. sorry just because this guy has you by the balls doesnt mean im gonna respect his dumb ass. I swear he made a mislead assumption , and my forum was about an episode 3 character . So like i said in either forum it would have been fine. but i honestly I dont care , go ahead and close this.

darth-yoda
ohh ok but just leave off the name calling what are 3 comeyou canget banned for that

Altar[1stONE]
well that would suck after coming to these forums for 2 years now. but im a noob right roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth-yoda
what do u mean did u just call your self a noob

Altar[1stONE]
no , im being sarcastic . these clowns claimed im a noob to the forums but ive been here longer then them it seems. But its never about seniority. But i dont appreciate them getting all worked up over a simple mistake. but this forum is going no where, its just a flame war so i suggest that its closed.

darth-yoda
ok lets stop this conversation now ok agreed no more

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Altar
um actually i had no intention to make it the most popular forum. I dont know whos mannerisms your confusing mine with. Just a simple question that needed an answer. And its episode 3 related as well so it would have been fine in either forum. I only said EU because episode3 didnt answer all the questions. you are a crappy admin sir.

Tell me how he is an Episode III character. His name is mentioned maybe 2 times. Asking for pictures of a character that would only be in EU means the thread should go into the EU forum, nowhere else.

Oh no, Quinlan Vos' name was mentioned in Episode III as well! Does that make him an Episode III character? No. smokin'

BTW, I'm not an admin, I am a mod.

If you truly want this closed then report it, I am only the Episode III mod so I can not close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.