I Need Help In My Comic Book Club!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

booper
Does anybody have any ideas on creating a comic book club for my school??? because I need fresh ideas. what would be some of the things that we could do?

Zatch_Bell
for one draw.

hotsauce6548
I have an idea! How about you make treads in the right place! stick out tongue

Nah, but really, I can see that you're new. This most likely belongs in the Off Topic Forum. Don't worry, Mods'll move it.

About your problem: I don't know what you mean. Can you re-itereate it so i may understand?

mr.smiley
Try to start your own comic convention at your local mall or something

KharmaDog
Ask in the comic book forum, I am sure you will get a bunch of great answers there.

botankus
Make an announcement on the PA system before the next football game.

Mr Parker
Dude your in the wrong section.you need to visit the comicbook forum.sheesh.newbies.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Dude your in the wrong section.you need to visit the comicbook forum.sheesh.newbies.

big grin

KharmaDog
Originally posted by botankus
Make an announcement on the PA system before the next football game.

hysterical

lucija
I like the idea of comic book club!! smile thumb up
you can make some website about famous comics makers or (as someone has already said) create your own comic book or you can also make party and everyone will wear costume of his favourite comic star. or everyone will give some money and then you can buy comic books together and in some time you'll have nice collection of books..

booper
thanks I'll go to the comic section.

Darth Jello
every month show a different kevin smith movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.