Gaea vs. Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mdbull73
Wonderman started an interesting thread: Gaea v. the Watcher.

However, it seems that to even think of a fight between those two is inconceivable.

So, if I may take the Gaea idea (all credit to Wonderman)

Here's the plot.

Mephisto, always hungry for souls, somehow manages to trap most of earth's most powerful heroes (THOR, HULK) in a limbo-like dimension. Dr. Strange, Professor X and the rest of the psi/magical group will eventually figure out how to get the heroes out of this dark dimension, but Mephisto has plenty of time to corrupt much of the world without the heroes' influence.

Since the heroes are out of commission, can Gaea save her children from the Dark One?

I posted this one because I think Gaea would really have to battle this time.

K Von Doom
Isn't Gaea an elder God, like Chthon and Set, older than Zeus and Odin and stuff?

kgkg
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Isn't Gaea an elder God, like Chthon and Set, older than Zeus and Odin and stuff?
Yes they were the first inhabitants of earth

long pig
Fin Fang Foom wasn't around when they were was he?

Mider
If its in Mephesto's dimension i dont now how it would work but i think Gaia is on par with Galactus maybe higher like i say i dont know how She compares to Set and Chthon i do know that Her powers are so great that She can lift Thors hammer just using Her mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.