Is anyone out there willing to let me do this to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Is anyone out there willing to meet up with me some place and let me kill you, and then eat your corpse? If so PM me. I really would appreciate it

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Is anyone out there willing to meet up with me some place and let me kill you, and then eat your corpse? If so PM me. I really would appreciate it

Would you seriously do that? Do you have enough money for a plane ticket??? confused embarrasment

SlipknoT
Yep, and Yep.

The Tired Hiker
Yep, and Yep.

*goes to pm slips*

SlipknoT
*goes to answer the PM*

Rob Owns You
* goes to pm slip *

SlipknoT
*awaits Robs pm*

Rob Owns You
I really pmed you laughing out loud

SlipknoT
I Know

Rob Owns You
Did TTH?

SlipknoT
Yep, in fact, hes actually serious about it

Rob Owns You
TTH would be a cool person to meet in real life. I would eat chinese food and go bowling with him

SlipknoT
No, But i mean it, hes actually considering it

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
TTH would be a cool person to meet in real life. I would eat chinese food and go bowling with him

laughing That's classic. Only Slips is willing to go bowling, eat Chinese food with me. . . . . and then KILL me! smile

The Tired Hiker
No, But i mean it, hes actually considering it

So dude, I booked my flight. I'll see you in London tomorrow night! Hey, I bought you a laptop so we can both post about this as it happens, once I get there. See you tomorrow, Slips! smile

SlipknoT
Ok, thats cool, I may be a little late getting there, I'm leaving out of JFK and we're supposed to be getting some bad weather up here

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
laughing That's classic. Only Slips is willing to go bowling, eat Chinese food with me. . . . . and then KILL me! smile

I would be willing to go bowling and eat chinese with you but slip would be willing to eat you. TTH make another thread, your threads are classic yes

Ou Be Low hoo
Schleps.

GCG
eek! TTH Hufu !

SlipknoT
I cant belive I actually got someone to do this, I wonder what TTH is gonna taste like

D-Double

I'm down for whatever, G!! pirate

... and I taste like chicken. embarrasment

Coldfire
laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Hey, sorry I was gone foe so long, I was masturbating> happy

The Tired Hiker
I would be willing to go bowling and eat chinese with you but slip would be willing to eat you. TTH make another thread, your threads are classic yes

Okay, hang on! big grin

D-Double
Hey, sorry I was gone foe so long, I was masturbating> happy

laughing .... lol .....Woooo! touched

... Tell it like it is, Thins... big grin

Rob Owns You
Okay, hang on! big grin

* awaits another great thread * big grin Hey TTH want to go make a thread in the Star Wars forum and watch them get all mad? laughing out loud

SlipknoT
* awaits another great thread * big grin Hey TTH want to go make a thread in the Star Wars forum and watch them get all mad? laughing out loud Lil B said I get banned the next time I did that embarrasment sad

Rob Owns You
Well that sucks sad But TTH will do it big grin

The Tired Hiker
Well that sucks sad But TTH will do it big grin

Yeah, letz do it, ready??? eek!

The Tired Hiker
Letz call it, . . .. . Blow Sticks!

SlipknoT
!!!!!!!!!!! Oh BOY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.