Anti-Monitor (full version) vs True phoenix force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
your predictions.. thoughts?

Mider
How powerfu was a full powered Anti-Monitor?

Ethereal

Ethereal
in other words, he stood up to the spectre, but lost.. only barely though

GalacticStorm
Already been done about 2 weeks ago. The thread went on for a little while. Phoenix one. Its the primal force of creation which created existence. Anti-Monitor is basically a rogue eternity who went around absorbing the energies of other universes. Very powerful but no match for phoenix

EvilCap America
Ani-Montar stood up to 2 Pre-Crisis Supermen.In his 1 story-arc he has neevr been anything less then a multi-verse killing beast that could fist fight the Spectre

The Pheonix will be turned back into a minor cosmic being that guards the M'Kron crystal probably a few years after the next gawd aweful X-Movie and the need to hype her is gone

Ill go with Anti-Monitar

Mider
So its like fighting Galactus You can be stronger then Him but He can still absorb your power and eventually win.

GalacticStorm
Phoenix started off as the primal force of creation, it got retconned and a few years back it reverted to the original idea. Current continuity has phoenix as the primal force of creation that made everything. Its foolish to vote for AM just because you dont like the other character.

Ethereal
If phoenix is a primal force of creation ( on a multiversal level i assume)

does that put here right under LT, who oversees the marvel multiverse.

GalacticStorm
Read the Galactus Vs Phoenix thread if you want to find out about the hierarchy. The primal force of creation is second to TOAA as stated in uncanny xmen 137. LT guards over the multiverse the primal force of creation created.

Sentry
Phoenix is probably third in the Marvel Hiearchy, she takes it imo. Just an opinion. Galacticstorm is very knowledgable about the phoenix force, and he has convinced me in past threads, that the Phoenix Force will kick the Anti-Monitor's a$$.

Oh, by the way, Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet would beat the Phoenix Force big grin Sorry GS, I'm a fanboy of Warlock and I had to put that in.

Back to the topic, Phoenix wins against the Anti-Monitor

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Ani-Montar stood up to 2 Pre-Crisis Supermen.In his 1 story-arc he has neevr been anything less then a multi-verse killing beast that could fist fight the Spectre

The Pheonix will be turned back into a minor cosmic being that guards the M'Kron crystal probably a few years after the next gawd aweful X-Movie and the need to hype her is gone

Ill go with Anti-Monitar

laughing you base your ideas on the cartoon? giveaway words being "guards the M'kron crystal"...minor cosmic being, hah.

I've always hated X-men: TAS for its portrayal of both Jean and the Phoenix storyline.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
laughing you base your ideas on the cartoon? giveaway words being "guards the M'kron crystal"...minor cosmic being, hah.

I've always hated X-men: TAS for its portrayal of both Jean and the Phoenix storyline.

I havent read it in like forever so ill try and hit Barnes and Noble tomorrow and look for it

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sentry
Phoenix is probably third in the Marvel Hiearchy, she takes it imo. Just an opinion. Galacticstorm is very knowledgable about the phoenix force, and he has convinced me in past threads, that the Phoenix Force will kick the Anti-Monitor's a$$.

Oh, by the way, Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet would beat the Phoenix Force big grin Sorry GS, I'm a fanboy of Warlock and I had to put that in.

Back to the topic, Phoenix wins against the Anti-Monitor

Actually Sentry the Infinity Being who the I Gems derive from could very well be nother name for the primal force of creation for all we know, because it was established way before the infinity Gauntlet Saga that it created existence. As it stands a wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet is no match for Phoenix. The IG taps into the forces of the universe and as stated by Thanos in 'The End' gives you external control over it making its power less than absolute. The Phoenix created the universe and is also one with it as per current continuity meaning that it has both external and internal control. So as ive already said i this thread as stated in Uncanny Xmen the primal force of creation is second only to TOAA

Think of an IG Vs Phoenix match as a Pyro Vs Human Torch match.

Beyonder
Anti-Monitor. Destroyed universes.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Beyonder

And phoenix created them along with the rest of existence. What do you thinks the greater feat B? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
And phoenix created them along with the rest of existence. What do you thinks the greater feat B? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And is apparently the fire the consumes universes in the end as well. So one destroys, another creates and destroys...

Cosmic Cube
The Phoenix is in Marvel's top 5. How would Anti-Moniter win?

That sounded a little spiteful, Beyonder. shifty

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
The Phoenix is in Marvel's top 5. How would Anti-Moniter win?

That sounded a little spiteful, Beyonder. shifty

It was intentional. Its due to his severe punking on a thread a few weeks back. The boy just wont let it go. Watch him. Any phoenix thread that comes up he'll come in and root for the opposition especially after i get involved in it. Some people just hav too much spare time on their hands.*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder

rolling on floor laughing Yeah, the rest of existence. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess she created:
- The Infinities
- The True Beyonders
- LT
- The Star Brand
- The Infinity Being - whose said to be the creator of the universe
- The IG
- Death, Galactus, Eternity
- Agamotto, Oshtur, Hoggoth, Cyttorak, Shuma Gorth, Dormammu

Cosmic Cube
rolling on floor laughing Yeah, the rest of existence. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess she created:
- The Infinities
- The True Beyonders
- LT
- The Star Brand
- The Infinity Being - whose said to be the creator of the universe
- The IG
- Death, Galactus, Eternity
- Agamotto, Oshtur, Hoggoth, Cyttorak, Shuma Gorth, Dormammu

If the whole "primal force of creation" notion is true, I guess she did.

GalacticStorm

Beyonder
It was intentional. Its due to his severe punking on a thread a few weeks back. The boy just wont let it go. Watch him.

Punking by you? roll eyes (sarcastic) Is that why your always pm.ing me about when I'm going to get back to the thread, trying to get my attention. And also like how you b.s. your way out of a thread by claiming you had better things in the real world than post in silly threads. You make it sound as if your the only one with better things to do in the real world. roll eyes (sarcastic) But your long ranty post indicates otherwise. You go on and on in circles like lobotomized cat - and your gonna claim you have better things to do than post in a silly thread?

"GalacticStorm:hey
Hey Bebe how ya doing? I see you made a thread in my honour. Your public showing of affection is most flattering indeed. Unfortunately i wont be honouring the thread with my presence. I have better things to do in the real world than respond to a casualty from my war on ignorance currently taking place on these forums."

laughing Nah, better things to do? Stop b.s. G.S., you've posted long ass posts as any of us. Your nothing but a hypocrite.

Here's G.S. hoping Markolin would drop by more often to save his ass from Beyonder...and KgKg...and Dizzle...and Lord S...and Draco...and Superherovandal. evil face

G.S. is just pissed cause his knockoff merchandize ain't selling worth damn except to Phoenix fans.

Beyonder

GalacticStorm
"Punking by you? Is that why your always pm.ing me about when I'm going to get back to the thread, trying to get my attention. And also like how you b.s. your way out of a thread by claiming you had better things in the real world than post in silly threads. You make it sound as if your the only one with better things to do in the real world. But your long ranty post indicates otherwise. You go on and on in circles like lobotomized cat - and your gonna claim you have better things to do than post in a silly thread?"

Always PMing you? Bit of an exaggeration there. I believe it happened once my boy. Get it right. You'd love that much attention from me wouldnt you? Its a shame the real world has it the majority of the time.

" Nah, better things to do? Stop b.s. G.S., you've posted long ass threads as any of us. Your nothing but a hypocrite. "

When im not busy i do find the time to come on these forums to converse with likeminded adults. Long winded? Hardly b. Informative, Factual, supported by the comics. Id say they more accurately describe most of posts. wink

Its certainly better than chasing a fellow poster around from thread to thread posting off topic waffle just because of a severe punking. Dont worry about it B it happens to us all. Chin up eek!

"Here's G.S. hoping Markolin would drop by more often to save his ass from Beyonder...and KgKg...and Dizzle...and Lord S...and Draco...and Superherovandal. "

KG disagrees/d with the phoenix situation because he hadnt read a lot about the phoenix and sadly because of the retcon its been ignored by other non X realated titles. However thats gradually becoming less and less the case. I regularly recommend issues to Kg he goes out and buys them and then comes back to me with a coherent, well researched argument. Im sorry but on this thread when was your last ON topic post? roll eyes (sarcastic)

There was a time when KG and the others thought a full powered Galactus would beat Phoenix laughing quite ridiculous B i know but after many a good debate that is no longer the case and and all of the people you have mentioned believe Phoenix to be either just below LT and a few the IG. Now isnt that good progress B? So as you can see im getting there. I think you'll find you're very much on your own there. But its cool you'll eventually come to your senses and when that happens B i hold no grudges i'll welcome you to the fold. big grin

GalacticStorm
Yes well the True Beyonders exist outside of the Multiverse as well. What's your point?
The Infinites have held Eternity in there hand as well.
The Star Brand was a multiverse level threat; LT had to lock it away.

You think PF is responsible for their creation? If anyones the creator, it's TOAA himself. LT is his creation and so is everything else in the MU. PF created the existence my butt.

Well if the comics state that the primal force of creation created existence who are you to argue B? The primal force of creation quite understandably is also linked to TOAA in the comics. Its suggested to be an aspect of it. Is that not totally feasible that TOAA would have something to do with the creation of existence?

EvilCap America
Yeah Pheonix is the ultimate creator of the universe

Cannonball was once an External and going to live forever.Now whats he do wipe up puke at Happyfunland?

2 years top before this storyline is retroconned out of exiestence since they dont need to hype the next movie

Yes it IS being used to set the stage for the next movie NOTHING else.Marvel is a movie company that release promo comics as advertisement.Once the movie is oover except the universe to return to its full and upright position

Ethereal
Phoenix Wins.

Cosmic Cube

Cannonball was once an External and going to live forever.Now whats he do wipe up puke at Happyfunland?

2 years top before this storyline is retroconned out of exiestence since they dont need to hype the next movie

Yes it IS being used to set the stage for the next movie NOTHING else.Marvel is a movie company that release promo comics as advertisement.Once the movie is oover except the universe to return to its full and upright position

Good point Cap. Who knows how long Phoenix's top 5 status will last?

kgkg
I see few people have different opinion on the Phoenix Force.

Well it's no surprise.

GalacticStorm

I doubt thats the reason the retcon was abolished 2 years ago to be honest. These ideas have been around since 1980 so what was there to hype up then?The phoenix got retconned which brought about a number of inconsistencies, the original ideas made sooo much more sense hence the reversion to them. I hope you're not right and that they wont change the situation but who knows what thet'll do. However as it stands Phoenix is a union between Jean and the primal force of creation which makes everything.

K3VIL
Marve is just pushing over.
Rogue at once was in possess of ALL the powers of the beings she touched, Phoenix Force now it above the LT, Magneto is far over the guy that appeared in the 90' that wanted to rule the world, Iceman is on a god like level, Cable too, Spider-Man talk with insects, She Hulk was upgrade, next they'll give Wolverine a skeleton make of unbreakable kryptonite, Class 100 Strenght and Invulnerability and rename it Superman Asskicker

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by K3VIL
Marve is just pushing over.
Rogue at once was in possess of ALL the powers of the beings she touched, Phoenix Force now it above the LT, Magneto is far over the guy that appeared in the 90' that wanted to rule the world, Iceman is on a god like level, Cable too, Spider-Man talk with insects, She Hulk was upgrade, next they'll give Wolverine a skeleton make of unbreakable kryptonite, Class 100 Strenght and Invulnerability and rename it Superman Asskicker

But isnt it somewhat inevitable that Rogue will be able to do something like that eventually (maybe not to that extent) as she learns to control her powers? Either way that was only for an issue or two of Xtreme Xmen and was only because Sage jumpstarted her powers. I dont see that as an example of Marvel going over the top and over powering characters.

Magneto has always been extremely powerful throughout the 90's and was always developing his powers. Yet he's not been made invincible and doesnt have every power in the book. He's still got a normal human body and he's still susceptible to psychic attack.

Iceman from the beginning was known to great potential and in the comics he was always told off for messing around and not working hard on developing his powers. It was obvious that he was going to become so much more so it shouldnt be a surprise and i dont think its a ridiculous completely unrelated upgrade such as Aquamans telepathy for example. Emma Frosts possession of him and iceman of Age of A showed us glimpses of what his true potential was and now after 30 odd years of being in comics he's mastered his powers. Hardly a tacked on upgrade.

Cable we always knew was really powerful from looking at Stryfe and Nate but his virus was just inhibiting him. He did become really powerful but thats what you'd expect given his genetic heritage. He was still vulnerable he was made completely unstoppable and he was still facing relatively, down to earth foes. Apparently he no longer has such power levels now, so whats the problem.

Its good to change it up every now and then. Would you like the same characters, with the same abilities to remain througout the lifespan of the comics? How boring would that be. Most of the people mentioned either are connected to the Xavier Institute or are warriors. In both cases they are constantly developing their powers so it makes sense that every now and then some of them are going to develop new abilities, or increased power levels. Its the nature of these mutants. None of these cases you've mentioned are tacked on do called upgrades, which come out of the blue. Theyre the result of the characters constantly training to better themselves so these new abilities seem more like a natural progression.

Beyonder
Originally posted by K3VIL

Spider-Man talk with insects
laughing out loud

I doubt it. Aquaman can talk to fish, but people laugh at that power. Marvel ain't going that route for their Mickey Mouse.

Also I don't think Marvel's going to power up Spidey. They, however, tend to power up their mutants alot. For some reason, the special race in MU is not the human race (including Mutants) - but the mutant race.

Magneto - power up. "Oh, I was always that powerful and able to open up wormholes. I was just holding back in the past."
Wolverine
Jean
Emma Frost
Iceman
Cable
Storm
Rogue - I heard she might be getting a new power

And omega mutants? sick

Beyonder
Always PMing you? Bit of an exaggeration there. I believe it happened once my boy. Get it right. You'd love that much attention from me wouldnt you? Its a shame the real world has it the majority of the time.

Once? Three times the charm baby.

You go on and on like most posters. You have facts? Informative? Factual? So does alot of posters on this board. And it's still long and you debate as much in a thread as any of us. Better things to do? When your not busy? Please, like these descriptions only describe you.

Chasing? When was that? Every time a Phoenix thread shows up; you show up and rant on about the PF. But another poster who shows up to Phoenix threads and disagrees your gonna claim as following? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please GS, get over yourself. I've been at this forum longer than you. I've posted in Phoenix threads and other cosmic character threads long before you showed up. Nobody's following you, your imagining things...like PF>LT or PF>Lucifer.

And punking? Hardly honey, you had to hide and make excuses when I created that Thanos w/ HOTU Vs. Phoenix Force to call out your claim that the HOTU only controlled the multiverse and not PF since PF existed outside of the multiverse. You haven't punked anyone; everythings inside your head like PF's ranking.

Yeah, I guess KgKg is huh? Here's him agreeing with you on PF's level of power: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=347698&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=4

Oh, and I see in this same thread how many people have gradually changed there mind because of you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll just add radioboy121, leonheartmm, and illadelph12 to the list of people who aren't buying your crappy merchandize.

This is what your selling:
- PF second to TOAA
- PF > LT
- PF >= Spectre w/ Presence backing
- PF > Lucifer or Michael
- PF > HOTU since PF created the multiverse
- PF > IG
- PF created the multiverse
- PF = aspect of TOAA

And whose buying any of this except for Phoenix fans?

long pig
I was under the Phoenix can do nothing but what it's made to do without a host.
Like it already has a set of things it's programed to do, and only when it has a host is it capable of straying away from that. And with the host, PF is under Galactus.
So, anyone could beat the PF in a brawl, because it doesn't brawl, but the PF with a host is right under Galactus level.

Could be wrong.

kgkg
"Punking by you? Is that why your always pm.ing me about when I'm going to get back to the thread, trying to get my attention. And also like how you b.s. your way out of a thread by claiming you had better things in the real world than post in silly threads. You make it sound as if your the only one with better things to do in the real world. But your long ranty post indicates otherwise. You go on and on in circles like lobotomized cat - and your gonna claim you have better things to do than post in a silly thread?"

" Nah, better things to do? Stop b.s. G.S., you've posted long ass threads as any of us. Your nothing but a hypocrite. "

When im not busy i do find the time to come on these forums to converse with likeminded adults. Long winded? Hardly b. Informative, Factual, supported by the comics. Id say they more accurately describe most of posts. wink

Its certainly better than chasing a fellow poster around from thread to thread posting off topic waffle just because of a severe punking. Dont worry about it B it happens to us all. Chin up eek!

"Here's G.S. hoping Markolin would drop by more often to save his ass from Beyonder...and KgKg...and Dizzle...and Lord S...and Draco...and Superherovandal. "

KG disagrees/d with the phoenix situation because he hadnt read a lot about the phoenix and sadly because of the retcon its been ignored by other non X realated titles. However thats gradually becoming less and less the case. I regularly recommend issues to Kg he goes out and buys them and then comes back to me with a coherent, well researched argument. Im sorry but on this thread when was your last ON topic post? roll eyes (sarcastic)

There was a time when KG and the others thought a full powered Galactus would beat Phoenix laughing quite ridiculous B i know but after many a good debate that is no longer the case and and all of the people you have mentioned believe Phoenix to be either just below LT and a few the IG. Now isnt that good progress B? So as you can see im getting there. I think you'll find you're very much on your own there. But its cool you'll eventually come to your senses and when that happens B i hold no grudges i'll welcome you to the fold. big grin
GalacticStorm ya you have changed the ranking of Phoenix for me , and I did read the comics you told me to.

I think you rank it to high, based on 1 fact.

Watcher words and you do know how much he bullshits.

Again if you have proof of Phoenix Force is Second to God let’s hear it

Dizzle
For GS's benefit, he has logic behind his claims... Just with a few flaws. He assumes too much because of Jean's title and the symbolism behind the current PF setup. If the whole Seraphim thing was true equivalence, the PF would be God, plain and simple. Not an aspect, but God as a whole. Definitely not the case. The Phoenix is ridiculously powerful, yes... But the "2nd to TOAA" thing extending into DC so Jean can keep her status is pushing it a bit. The problem here is still that there isn't enough evidence for either case, so both can be argued fairly evenly.

Dizzle
haha oops, wrong button...

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
I was under the Phoenix can do nothing but what it's made to do without a host.
Like it already has a set of things it's programed to do, and only when it has a host is it capable of straying away from that. And with the host, PF is under Galactus.
So, anyone could beat the PF in a brawl, because it doesn't brawl, but the PF with a host is right under Galactus level.

Could be wrong.
White Room changed that

The force is one with Jean now

Higher than Eternity

long pig
Well, no wonder people have a hard time believing it, if it just changed in one series.
Doubtful that it'll remain that way though.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Dizzle
But the "2nd to TOAA" thing extending into DC so Jean can keep her status is pushing it a bit.

Nah, there were instances where the X-Men/Teen Titan crossover was used as evidence that Phoenix=Source and thus an aspect of Presence/TOAA. Something about PF flying into the Source at the end.

But GS goes on about PF>Lucifer or Michael. Funny thing since Lucifer goes through the Source and doesn't give a damn about it's powers.

Source=PF>Lucifer>Source=PF
PF>PF sick

long pig
He can't be basing all this on that crossover....I don't believe that.

Beyonder
He can't be basing all this on that crossover....I don't believe that.

He's basing it on Endsong as well. He's also used Pre-Reckonned Beyonder saying Rachael had potential to revival Beyonder's power. But that's Pre-Reckonned Beyonder. The Beyonder now according to Marvel is an illusionist/cube being. Whether he fought Rachael or any of the other beings - it was said to be an illusion. And even then, the Rachael lost during that fight. Endsong is a reckon of Phoenix's power to multiverse level according to GS; but he's using a statement by Beyonder during SWII to point out that Rachael (witha portion of PF) gave the all powerful Beyonder trouble. He ignores that Beyonder's reckonning.

He's takes one reckonning (Endsong), and uses SWII Beyonder (which was reckonned later) to gauge how powerful just a portion of PF is. laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
He's basing it on Endsong as well. He's also used Pre-Reckonned Beyonder saying Rachael had potential to revival himself. But that's Pre-Reckonned Beyonder. Beyonder an illusionist/cube being. Whether he fought Rachael or any of the other beings is not known. Even than, the Rachael lost. Endsong is a reckon of Phoenix's power to multiverse level according to him; but he's using a statement by Beyonder during SWII to point out that Rachael (without a portion of PF) gave the all powerful Beyonder trouble.

He's takes one reckonning (Endsong), and uses SWII Beyonder (which was reckonned later) to gauge how powerful just a portion of PF is. laughing out loud

Incorrect. Im not using jean as Phoenix of the white crown in endsong and comparing it to the pre rec beyonder. Theres no need to. Secret wars 2 was before phoenix was retconned into just another cosmic being so jeans status as the primal force of creation, her being referred to directly as a sephiroth which means a vessel for Gods essence (i forgot about the direct refence im just gonna make a new thread about it) all this still stood. Rachel wasnt an avatar. She was just a host for a bit of jeans phoenix essence due to her being jeans daughter. You must remember at this time jean was actually phoenix as is the case now. When pre retcon beyonder got a taste of jeans essense through rachel, it was too much for him and he fell to his knees. Let me put emphasis on the fact that the 86 retcon which depowered phoenixed hadnt occurred yet.

Beyonder
Incorrect. Im not using jean as Phoenix of the white crown in endsong and comparing it to the pre rec beyonder. Theres no need to. Secret wars 2 was before phoenix was retconned into just another cosmic being so jeans status as the primal force of creation, her being referred to directly as a sephiroth which means a vessel for Gods essence (i forgot about the direct refence im just gonna make a new thread about it) all this still stood. Rachel wasnt an avatar. She was just a host for a bit of jeans phoenix essence due to her being jeans daughter. You must remember at this time jean was actually phoenix as is the case now. When pre retcon beyonder got a taste of jeans essense through rachel, it was too much for him and he fell to his knees. Let me put emphasis on the fact that the 86 retcon which depowered phoenixed hadnt occurred yet.

Let me put it this way, when before SWII did it say that PF was multiverse level? When did it say PF had host in different universes? When before SWII did it say Primal Force was second to TOAA?

Now as for Rachael, prove to me that Beyonder actually fought Rachael - that this wasn't among the many illusions of the Beyonder? Why are you looking at an already RECKONNED event and using it as a credible feat for a character in Marvel CONTINUITY?

If your doing that then the PF is NOT Multiverse and more powerful than Eternity cause we can ignore Endsong's reckon like you've ignored Beyonder's.

GalacticStorm
Let me put it this way, when before SWII did it say that PF was multiverse level? When did it say PF had host in different universes? When before SWII did it say Primal Force was second to TOAA?

Now as for Rachael, prove to me that Beyonder actually fought Rachael - that this wasn't among the many illusions of the Beyonder? Why are you looking at an already RECKONNED event and using it as a credible feat for a character in Marvel CONTINUITY?

If your doing that then the PF is NOT Multiverse and more powerful than Eternity cause we can ignore Endsong's reckon like you've ignored Beyonder's.

What is so hard for you to understand? Im not ignoring anything. Before he was retconned, Beyonder was a multiversal being who could easily humble LT and all other abstracts and he did. At that time it was actually real. Phoenix never got retconned until after Secret Wars 2 therefore its a fair comparison cos theyre both pre retcon. Beyonder took away the power he gave Rachel but with it because of her connection with her mother The Phoenix, Beyonder got an insight into Jeans essence and couldnt deal with it. Its as simple as that.

Try Uncanny Xmen 135, 137, Classic Xmen 8, 42 and 43 as ive said about 10 billion times already. What more do you want?

EvilCap America
Constant mutilations of characters like this for the purpose of hyping mediocre movies are the reason i exclusively read DC nowadays and vomit at the site of the letter after W

long pig
X??!?!?!? is it X???

EvilCap America
X??!?!?!? is it X???

sick
Speak of this to NO ONE!

Beyonder

Try Uncanny Xmen 135, 137, Classic Xmen 8, 42 and 43 as ive said about 10 billion times already. What more do you want?

That it will prove Phoenix Force = Multiverse level right? And that it'll prove Primal Force of Creation = 2nd to TOAA? And that it's more powerful than LT right?

And I don't have to draw any speculations on any of it right? It say all of this huh?

Actually even better, why don't you post some scans. You posted a page from The End in your Phoenix Vs. MU. So why not post scans that proves your points. Again, I don't want a speculations on this and that from those scans. I mean scans of issues before SWII.

GalacticStorm
Ive given you issue numbers and quotes from the comics that is all im obligated to do. If after that you still dont believe me then its up to you to go and check out the comics yourself. I showed scans from the End because i never bought The End i instead downloaded and posted one of the jpeg files. Noone else has asked for scans after i used quotes and listed the comic references. That suggets to me that either they have in their possession the issues or that they believe me. Like i said im not obliged to go to the effort of acquiring scans, especially not after the quotes and comic lists ive posted and especially not for someone so disrespectful. Your on your own there son. Try asking around. eek!

kevdude
umm well since The Phoenix went into The Source that does not mean it is The Source, it must be an abstract of The Source = TOAA, The Source in DC is above everyone and everything kinda like the meaning, "The One Above All". what does everyone think?? are they the same being???

Synchro
*sigh* and I thought weve been over this. If you still believe that The Source is the ultimate being in DC, then fine, think that way. Ive given you enough reason(and facts) that The Source is not supreme for me to bother arguing with you again(Although I will admit that its mainly because we'll turn this thread to another off-topic discussion if we did, like what happened on the Lucifer vs Phoenix Force thread).

kevdude
*sigh*??? synchro u need to READ my post before posting something like what u just posted(kinda rude too o well), i never said The Source is the Ultimate being, my gosh, I have said more then 1 time since our discussion The Presence is God/Yahweh. and i dont want this to turn into what happened in the other discussions.

ps. Phoenix force wins. eek!

Synchro
Then what did you mean by this:

Originally posted by kevdude
it must be an abstract of The Source = TOAA, The Source in DC is above everyone and everything kinda like the meaning, "The One Above All".

And did I sound rude? really? hmm..... well if you got insulted by what I said, then I apologize........I guess.

manjaro
well going by what the thread says. if AM is at full potential that means he would have had to destory and absorb all the multiverse, all of the Monitor's power, plus his huge ass "bigger than the multiverse" anti matter dimension. i believe he would go bat shit insane on the PF in his regular form let alone at full power. but i guess its becuase PF description just sounds cooler why everyone disagrees that AM would walk thru it like knee high swamp water.

PF being the force of creation is different from being creation itself(there's even and abtract enitity named creation BTW). she's ridiculously powerful but i wouldnt be so quick to start ranking her over all the abstracts why, becuase that doesnt mean that it was its power that created everything. TOAA created all the abstract conepts before he created "sentient life". before the first being drew breath or the first star was sparked there was a concept of Eon, Eternity, Entropy, Oblivion, and so forth. I believe(and this is just my opinion)that the phoenix force came into play when the multiverse started to replenish itself. especially going by the fact that the PF works off stuff being reborn and shit.

so AM has matter manipulation and energy absorption powers to an unfathomable extent, and quite frankly so does PF, but remember now......energy cannot be destroyed and what not so she cant uncreate him or wipe him off the slate, and neither can he do the same to the "Concept" of the PF(again seeing as how it is all about being reborn no matter what). but he'll smash the shit out of any avatar thobig grin so the PF would have to settle on a new avatar each time Am goes bat shit insane

GalacticStorm

Superherovandal
she has power over creation in MU.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Superherovandal
she has power over creation in MU.

Marvel creation

darthgoober
Bump

darthgoober
After all the info I dug up on AM(see my last couple of post on the Anti-Moniter vs Multi-Eternity thread for details) , I actually think this would be a pretty good fight between two being that are JUST under Eternity in power. What about you guys?

Mr Master
I just went through this.

Where the heck did this thread come from?

If you think gs exaggerates fantasizes now,

geez, he was out of control when this thread got started.

This thread is from 2005. how many poor souls fell victim to the bull shit.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mr Master
I just went through this.

Where the heck did this thread come from?

If you think gs exaggerates fantasizes now,

geez, he was out of control when this thread got started.

This thread is from 2005. how many poor souls fell victim to the bull shit.
Thanks to GS again
Anti Monitor 10/10

bigbran

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
I think I stopped reading, right about here.
and some people get amazed by his comic knowledge laughing laughing laughing

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
and some people get amazed by his comic knowledge laughing laughing laughing Ya.laughing

Did you see the sig I made, I think it wraps, up everything ever said about Wolverine.
My first sig.

juggernaut66666
Ya.laughing

Did you see the sig I made, I think it wraps, up everything ever said about Wolverine.
My first sig.
LOL It's teh sex!!!big grinbig grinbig grin

Thanos_1971
laughing

Ext@nt
Phoenix taken down by Metal claws.

Anti-Monitor taken down by the DCU and the Spectre.

Is it really that hard to figure it out?

Remeber what Anti-Monitor did to Supergirl? He does it to the Avatar and then find away to use the force to power his tower.

Ethereal
Wow.. who bumped this from 2005? lmfao

I believe this was the first versus thread I ever made on KMC.

Hell, probably my first post as well on here I believe...

brings me back

Mr Master
I think I stopped reading, right about here.

I tortured my self and went the whole way, it was nausiating.

Supreme being
Dam this thread is hilarious its when GS was back in his bullshi.... prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.