If you were Sam Raimi What Would you do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
If you were writing Spiderman 3 how would your movie go?
Me? I would have Harry as the Hobgoblin (main villain) and Sandman as minor villain.Kill off Sandman about halfway through and then have a few showdowns with Harry vs Peter.
Side Notes
Introduce Brock - Not much just about 5 minutes.
Problem for Peter - Doesn't want to fight Harry
Mary Jane - Does NOT get captured Happy Dance
Fight Scenes - Two with Sandman and three with Hobgoblin
John Jameson - Show that he has more anger for Peter now that Mary Jane has left him. evil face
Aunt May - Gets attacked by Hobgoblin and thats why Peter finally kills Harry.
Harry - Kills a lot of people by blowing things up.blowup

O and if u want you can post story for Spider man 4,5,and 6 if it becomes a starwars thing.

The Ones
3:

Lizard as main villain

JJJ's son crashs in his rocket shuttle

eddie brock introduced

lizard starts killing lots of people

spidey vs lizard. brock watches and gives pictures to JJJ and a headline goes over the news saying" spidey weak, hero/menace no longer strong enough

more problems with peters life (money wise) and MJ finds out she is pregnant

black suit goes on spidey

spidey discovers new powers

spidey finds out the suit is trying to take over him but decides to fight lizard 1 more time

brock and aunt may find out peter is spidey and brock almost tells JJJ but he sees spidey fighting lizard with black suit so he follows them

spidey captures brock and ties him to the side of a building

good green goblin (harry) comes and helps spidey out but lizard and GG end up dieing

the scream from lizard pushes the suit of spidey.

it goes on brock and venom is born

TO BE CONTINUED

4:

birth of may parker

MJ dies during child birth

peter starts to feel despresed that hes lost his best friend and his wife

peter decides that he doesnt want to loose his aunt and child aswell so he decides when he defeats venom he will give up being spidey perminatly

with may parker (peters daughter) in care of aunt may, spidey goes to find venom but venom finds him. they fight

spidey looses. venom goes to kill Jonah as he has always treated him as an inferior

spidey and venom and a fight in the bugle then out a window and on the side of the bugle

spidey remembers that jonah told him thered be a second space launch so spidey baits venom over there

the ship starts up and venoms symbyote comes off.

spidey webs the symbyote and attacks it to rocket as it flies of into space

peter gives up being spidey and becomes takes care of his child and finds a full time job

the end

Mainstream
no spidey 5 or 6....dammit no Electro or Scropion....*begins to cry*

The Ones
in mine? sorry i couldnt think of any plot lines

Mainstream
Originally posted by The Ones
in mine? sorry i couldnt think of any plot lines

I wanna see Vulture, Electro and Scorpion before they close out the Spidey movies.

The Ones
but i need something to happen to peter. hes lost his best friend and his wife. and hes got a child to look after. it would be unrealistic if he just left his child in a house to fight a villain. thats not right

Mainstream
Originally posted by The Ones
but i need something to happen to peter. hes lost his best friend and his wife. and hes got a child to look after. it would be unrealistic if he just left his child in a house to fight a villain. thats not right

MJ got killed in your movies...crap I most didn't read through far enough.

spencerspider
anyone else got any ideas?

ApolloX
I like The Ones plot. thumb up

spencerspider
what about mine sad

The Ones
Originally posted by ApolloX
I like The Ones plot. thumb up

thanks

doctorstrongbad
I hope that MJ and Peter get married and that he has to fight the lizard and sandman. wink

The Ones
sandman sucks

spencerspider
i dont think he sucks but he isnt that good

The Ones
all spidey has to do to beat sandman is turn on a hose. or get venom to bite him (like in the comics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.