dead end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bone_collector
Has somebody seen the movie Dead End. Can you tell what you've understand of this movie. I would like to talk to somebody about it, because I kind of like it.

jnr hiphop
I'm sorry.. Never heard of it..

Deano
another great french movie, another crap ending!

worth checking out

MildPossession
Well both American and French. Nothing great but it was a decent horror movie.

crackerman
I saw it. Thought it was quite good.

I thought the meaning was pretty straight forward though

tabby999
yeah it was ok. it was kinda fun to spot the cliches

bone_collector
So......???
Tell me what you've understand of it, cause as I sad I liked it but the ending was just not good enough.
That scene were that guy was smoking a joint and the chick in white appears and takes her dress off the guy freaks out......?????
What did he saw, what's with that part , I hoped it's a freakin' monster and it will eat the others later ??? smile
Or the thing with the people in the forest, that only the mother saw them, I liked the idea of people souls trapped in the forest and screaming like in " Blair Witch", the idea could have been explored but it was just an enoying crazy women vision.
They could've made a greater movie I say....

exorcistlover
havent seen it sorry! what is it about?

bone_collector
Originally posted by exorcistlover
havent seen it sorry! what is it about?

It's about a family ( father, mother, son, daughter and her boyfriend), going to the in-laws for christmas the father is deciding to take a shortcut for the first time in 20 years, and then strange things start to happen.
You should see it, because you aren't gonna understand anything but somehow tou will like it.
Tell me what you think after you see it.

crackerman
Just watched this again recently and remembered this thread, there was no monster or anything in the film (don't read on if you haven't seen the film yet) the film was about the car crash that took place at the start when the father fell asleep at the wheel, at the start you think that they didn't crash and they just continued on but everything after that was showing the way death was coming for them and taking them one by one, the girl in white with the baby was the person in the other car.

That's what I understood of it anyway. The only thing that I didn't understand was the sheet the clean-up crew found at the very end of the film that had the list of the things the father would do if he lived through it, although I suppose he could have done that after the crash as he was dying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.