Why am I so obsessed with Star Wars? Can you help me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin_my_Luver
I am WAY to obsessed with Star Wars? I have 287 pictures of Star Wars on my computer. And not to mention the crush I have on the actor who plays Anakin in episode 2 and 3! I am just wondering if anyone else is obsessed?

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Anakin_my_Luver
I am WAY to obsessed with Star Wars? I have 287 pictures of Star Wars on my computer. And not to mention the crush I have on the actor who plays Anakin in episode 2 and 3! I am just wondering if anyone else is obsessed?

Trust me, there are people out there that are 70 times worse, i am probably one of them.

Anakin_my_Luver
Really? Yeah your probably right. But everyone thinks I'm so weird and really I'm not. I'm just doing what I like. I like or love Star Wars. Whats your favorite character?

obi-wan geynobi
heehehe hmm i am a big fan too but my fav character would be Darth Vader hes one of the best evil characters in the whole history of movie making rolling on floor laughing

Darth_Rankkor
Rest assured you're not ill. heheheh I go for dooku and uncle palpi

ickeris2003
Im a big star wars fan. i used to have all these collectors, toys etc but I sold them to someone else. they were taking to much space away. but star wars kicks ass hell yeah

PVS
IAnd not to mention the crush I have on the actor who plays Anakin in episode 2 and 3!

you would think that having such an obsession with hayden, and having the need to make a thread about it...that you might actually know his name roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by ickeris2003
Im a big star wars fan. i used to have all these collectors, toys etc but I sold them to someone else. they were taking to much space away. but star wars kicks ass hell yeah

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!! TO THE FIRE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!

tpaquin
Originally posted by PVS
you would think that having such an obsession with hayden, and having the need to make a thread about it...that you might actually know his name roll eyes (sarcastic)
hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe

I was thinkign the same thing...

For me, though, I love Star Wars because it connects me to the memories of a childhood that is long gone. The scene in ROTS, for instance, when Vader's mask comes into place, was moving for me because it re-instilled in me all the awe and excitement of the five-year-old who saw VAder step in through the doors of the blockade runner for the first time.

The Ones
I LOVE STAR WARS IM MORE OBSESSED THAN YOU!!!

Anakin_my_Luver
Originally posted by PVS

I do know his name. His name is Hayden James Christensen. I just didn't type it when I wrote it.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Rest assured you're not ill. heheheh I go for dooku and uncle palpi

Count Dooku owns!

putin
And not to mention the crush I have on the actor who plays Anakin in episode 2 and 3! I am just wondering if anyone else is obsessed?

What about all those who have a CRUSHHHHH with natalie portman.

anyone?

Anakin_my_Luver
you have a crush on Natalie Portman. Well she is really pretty.

R2D2-89
star wars is too cool, it has the the best characters and also, its like an escapism into a si-fi fantasy which is truely awesome..

JKozzy
Originally posted by PVS
you would think that having such an obsession with hayden, and having the need to make a thread about it...that you might actually know his name roll eyes (sarcastic) I was just about to post that laughing out loud

And Natalie..... words cannot describe droolio

PVS
I do know his name. His name is Hayden James Christensen. I just didn't type it when I wrote it.

yes, i'm a big fan of google as well stick out tongue

Lana
287 pictures? That's it?

((The_Anomaly))
im obsessed, but having a crush on ANY movie actor (or actress) is just dumb...

putin
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
im obsessed, but having a crush on ANY movie actor (or actress) is just dumb...

maybe its dumb
but it happen to a lot of people stick out tongue
like "shit happens"

((The_Anomaly))
thats because people are, in general, stupid...

"crushes" on celebrities is more based on EVERYONE else loving them as opposed to a person actually liking them. (examples: Tom cruise, Brad Pitt etc. etc. as...well girls are more prone to this syndrome then guys are) they "like" these people because they are "told" to like them.

plus its illogical to have a "crush" on someone you've never met before.

skiiboyz342
there may be a very logical explaination for all ur questions!!! if u will allow me to explain please,,,, thank u. the reason people have obssessions(Forgive my spelling) is U PEOPLE HAVE NO FUKING LIVES!!!!
Thank u

Ogami Itto
Whats wrong with having a crush on a star?? as long as u don't actually believe you'll ever "hook up" with them, it's better than having a crush on animals! i sayz

skiiboyz342
That is exactly what i'm sayin' thank u someone is finally agreeing with me!! eek! whistle

jerlark386

I can be your new lover, if you like. Happy Dance

Jedi Styles
It's people with obsessions like yours that make a man like George Lucas RICH....

theshakl
NATALIE PORTMAN!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER!

Darth Travizzle
I like it, and I can sometimes kinda be obessive, but not usually.

p. skywalker
i think people have crushes on the character more than the actor and it adventually leads to a crush and or obsession with the actor/ actress.. there is nothing wrong with it as long as you keep in mind that you donot know these people and how they really are,... some like to have regular people as significant others andspouses others choose other famous people for the hype .. and as far as star wars itself goes.. some believe it;s becoming a religion.. a way of life.. those movies kick ass and will forever be classics.. and always known and loved..

as far as my favorite character goes.. it is Anakin all the way.. he is so hott and i can relate to his character the most... if it was real.. i'd be his stalker..LOL!!

Cybervader
that's why sometimes i do ask myself..why do ppl like star wars SO much (that includes myself of course)..

Hmmm...does it gotta do anitink with The Force? Invisible attraction.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

obi-wan geynobi
i must agree natalie is hottttttt eek!

(plz tell me how i can get a picture under my name plz plz plz)

PVS
i dont think portman looked hot at all in ep3.
and i am usually in full appreciation of her beauty...
but she just looked horrible. in that 'blinded by love'
scene i swear she looked like skeletor messed

tpaquin
Originally posted by PVS
i dont think portman looked hot at all in ep3.
and i am usually in full appreciation of her beauty...
but she just looked horrible. in that 'blinded by love'
scene i swear she looked like skeletor messed I thought she looked like a howler monkey.

http://www.altoquepos.com/images/howlermonkey.jpg

putin
confused confused

putin
Originally posted by tpaquin
I thought she looked like a howler monkey.

http://www.altoquepos.com/images/howlermonkey.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaa......
i dont thing so.

Gollum1956
NaTiLiE pOrTmAn is soooooooooooooooooooo hot when she was in the areana big grin with that tight white suit

The Ones
i have dreams every day where i have sex with natalie portman. I ****ING LOVE HER!

CORYCAS
I totally understand. I have seen Episode 3 five times. My mom thinks I'm nutty, but who cares. I also think that Hayden is HOT!!! In Episode 2 he was cute, but in 3 ... Oh My God!!!!

So it is safe to say that we are in the same boat, and I don't intend to "abandon ship" anytime soon. cool

((The_Anomaly))
see i still think that a great deal of peoples "hotness" comes from the media saying that these people are hot...

people follow things quite ridiculously actually, its very sad. I will agree that natalie portman is hot. but shes not that hot, i know way better looking girls then her, that are my friends and whatnot. most of the "hotness" comes from being "told" that we are supposed to think these people are hot.

Lana
I agree, I think....

And btw, I don't think Hayden Christensen is all that hot. He's pretty ordinary-looking, really.

Jedi Priestess
I think Yoda is hot myself eek!

Lana
no expression

laughing

JP!!! That's WRONG!!!!

(would you believe my sister said the same thing yesterday as a joke?)

Jedi Priestess
Hey you know they say, once you've gone green...... naughty

Dude Vader
Ok...No one has said it yet so I will be the first. Princess Leah in the Gold Bikini. whistle

Lana
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Hey you know they say, once you've gone green...... naughty

Oh god....laughing

Originally posted by Dude Vader
Ok...No one has said it yet so I will be the first. Princess Leah in the Gold Bikini. whistle

It's spelled Leia.......

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Lana
Oh god....laughing

What???? Can I help it if green truns me on? wink

Dude Vader
My humble appologies Lana. I am sorry I offended you by being imperfect!

PVS
JP eek!

*strips naked and paints himself green*

naughty

Dude Vader
Scary!
big grin

LoveStruck_247
gross

LoveStruck_247
I bet I am more obssessed with Hayden Christensen then anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lana
Originally posted by Dude Vader
My humble appologies Lana. I am sorry I offended you by being imperfect!

I'm just a bit of a nitpicker and a perfectionist....

And PVS, that's just scary messed

PVS
Originally posted by Lana
And PVS, that's just scary messed

and you are shocked and surprised because...................?

stick out tongue

Lana
Who said I was? stick out tongue

shadow09019
Originally posted by putin
maybe its dumb
but it happen to a lot of people stick out tongue
like "shit happens"

cool Cool phrase!!!! I like it!!!!

ArynCrinn
What's wrong with being obsessed????

skiiboyz342
EVERYTHING U PEOPLE DIDN'T SEE MY LAST ENTRY!!!! U PEOPLE HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!

Robin Darkside
who cares about who has the hots for who. Star Wars rules...

dflood
maul rules

Revan Souer
I think Boba Fett rules if I was gonna be anyone in Starwars it would be him, Ive even bought a life size helmet on EBAY now thats Obsessed

ILoveHayden
I kno wat ur goin through!! I have the same "thing" for Hayden too!! E-mail me wen u get the chance

AnakinLover2009

Hey!* I am pretty much obsessed with star wars too..but I know there are people out there who are WAY more obsessed with it then I am, I Have the hugest crush on the actor who plays Anakin too! Who is Hayden Christensen by the way. He Is so hot and I have TONS of pictures of him! How old are you? Just wondering. Well I will talk to u later! Bye!*

amity75
I love Star Wars because it reminds me of my childhood. I've been a fan since I was 5 years old and thinking about it takes me back to being a kid and running around with my mates in fields with sticks pretending they're lightsabres and having endless discussions about who was tougher, Darth Vader or 100 stormtroopers.

~Sir Mist~
What is it with you fangirls? If Hayden wasnt in the movie, would you still like it? I doubt it....

AnakinLover2009
Originally posted by putin
What about all those who have a CRUSHHHHH with natalie portman.

anyone?

Hey. Im a girl so obviously I don't have a crush on Natalie Portman. But she is really pretty! I wish I could be as pretty as her!

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by AnakinLover2009
I Have the hugest crush on the actor who plays Anakin too! Who is Hayden Christensen by the way.

Your kidding right? no expression

AnakinLover2009
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Your kidding right? no expression

Um No..Why Would I Be Kidding?

~Sir Mist~
This is why:

Hey!* I am pretty much obsessed with star wars too..

I Have the hugest crush on the actor who plays Anakin too! Who is Hayden Christensen by the way.

Your not a fan...your a fangirl. Theres a difference.
Name any quote from the OT........you do what OT stands for right?

Lana
What is it with you fangirls? If Hayden wasnt in the movie, would you still like it? I doubt it....

Probably not.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

As I've said before, many times....I'm a fan, not a fangirl. Give me Han over Anakin anyday stick out tongue

~Sir Mist~
At least you know the actors name who plays Anakin......sheesh....that is ridiculous....

amity75
Who is Hayden Christensen by the way. hang

amity75
Who is Hayden Christensen by the way. While we're at it, who's that guy with the beard and the plaid shirt who always pops up on star wars documentaries?

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by amity75
While we're at it, who's that guy with the beard and the plaid shirt who always pops up on star wars documentaries?

Thats me, and yeah...I should shave.....

AnakinLover2009
This is why:

Your not a fan...your a fangirl. Theres a difference.
Name any quote from the OT........you do what OT stands for right?

No actually I don't know what OT stands for..and I really don't care. Just because I think Hayden Christensen is hot, doesn't mean Im not a fan. Because I am. You don't know me, so that gives you no right to say what I am and what I'm not.

~Sir Mist~
Have you even watched the Original Trilogy?
You do know who Luke Skywalker is right?confused

Lana
No actually I don't know what OT stands for..and I really don't care. Just because I think Hayden Christensen is hot, doesn't mean Im not a fan. Because I am. You don't know me, so that gives you no right to say what I am and what I'm not.

Uh, that makes you a Hayden fan, not a Star Wars fan.

AnakinLover2009
hang

I think u misunderstood what I meant..I wasnt asking who Hayden was...I was telling her that was the name of the actor who plays Anakin because I wasnt sure if she knew. So yea just thought i would clear that upsmile

AnakinLover2009
Have you even watched the Original Trilogy?
You do know who Luke Skywalker is right?confused

Duh I know who Luke Skywalker Is. He is Anakin (Darth Vader's) and Padme's Son. Leia's twin brother. I have watched all the episodes. And I can be both a Hayden AND Star Wars fan.

amity75
I think u misunderstood what I meant..I wasnt asking who Hayden was...I was telling her that was the name of the actor who plays Anakin because I wasnt sure if she knew. So yea just thought i would clear that upsmile Just teasing wink

~Sir Mist~
Duh I know who Luke Skywalker Is. He is Anakin (Darth Vader's) and Padme's Son. Leia's twin brother. I have watched all the episodes. And I can be both a Hayden AND Star Wars fan.

Well at least youve watched all the movies.....most people nowadays jump on the bandwagon...

AnakinLover2009
Just teasing wink

Lol alrighty

Lana
Well at least youve watched all the movies.....most people nowadays jump on the bandwagon...

Yes, and it's quite sad.

AnakinLover2009

-what do ya mean by that?

~Sir Mist~
-what do ya mean by that?

They see Hayden and go "OOH OOH I LOVE STAR WARS!"

Ask them a question that doesnt involve Hayden and they'll go all "blink"

AnakinLover2009
They see Hayden and go "OOH OOH I LOVE STAR WARS!"

Ask them a question that doesnt involve Hayden and they'll go all "blink"

Oh ya. Well i seriously do like Star Wars. I would like it even if Hayden Christensen wasn't in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.